Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Highschool Yearbook Failure. [Rant]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Lexi

First Highschool Yearbook Failure. [Rant] Empty
PostSubject: First Highschool Yearbook Failure. [Rant]   First Highschool Yearbook Failure. [Rant] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:28 am

So I received my very first highschool yearbook just a few days ago. My cousins had showed me their old ones, and the cover was always decorated blue/white/navy, proudly presenting the school colours. But this one was pure white, with an image of a cross, representing our faith. Okay, it was a little different, but the title was catchy. sUCCess. Since our school's name is UCC, and success fits.. and yeah.

What I noticed on the front page screamed a lot to me. Right on the right hand of the cross, were the words, "Two faced students at UCC!" What the effff. I was confused, and most people were too. Was this an insult, or just a joke? We skipped over the conversation onto more important matters.

Flipping open the front page, I saw that the grads were placed at the first few pages. That was pretty cool, but I didn't understand why 2 people were at the very front, with last names starting with S and R. Turning to the next page, I saw that it started in alphabetical order from there. Confused and quite annoyed, I flipped pages, noticing that my school had a lot of grads..

They had managed to leave out the whole football team, junior and senior. Apparently, UCC didn't have a dance team, and had 2 senior girls basketball teams, and better yet, they wore knee pads in basketball! MANY names were mis-spelled, for example, Conor, to Corner. Ha. Ha.

A little more annoyed, I turned to see another page, promoting to join the cross country team. It had a picture of an African American man, [obviously an image from clipart] with the caption beside it, "Run like you stole something!" What the ef.

They had included a whole page about bananas, and about banana sundae, and our March 14th Pi day. But they couldn't find room to include the choir, or the music society from the school play. Hearing some grads, I realized that the grad quotes were all mis-typed, and not all went in. Grade nines were in the Grade ten category, tacky clipart roamed the pages and it was a downright unpleasent scene.

So much for my first highschool yearbook.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

First Highschool Yearbook Failure. [Rant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Highschool Yearbook Failure. [Rant]   First Highschool Yearbook Failure. [Rant] EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:05 am

That suxxxxx.

man they did not have the time to think things all the way.
They should have planned better
Back to top Go down

First Highschool Yearbook Failure. [Rant]
Page 1 of 1