Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zaxchi's Family Kusangi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaxchi

Zaxchi's Family Kusangi Empty
PostSubject: Zaxchi's Family Kusangi   Zaxchi's Family Kusangi EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:54 am

Name: Lzonexo

Appearance: The Lzonexo has a hard black grip with purple lines on it. The cover is black aswell and has some markings written by Zaxchi's ancestors which is in purple aswell as purple lines all over it. The Kusangi itself is silver with a dark blueish line around the outside of the blade.

Special Abilities: This blade is very strong and can nearly can cut through bones but if Zaxchi channels some lightning chakra into it then it can cut throw bones. Zaxchi can also use chakra to harden the blade and make it stronger. If any chakra used on this blade it will be black or purple.

Origin: Zaxchi found this blade made by his ancestors before he left the hidden leaf village and took it with him when he left the village. Zaxchi soon realised this blade was beyond his powers and decided to hide it untill he was ready to use it. Zaxchi now belives his strong enough to use this blade and thinks he will need it for akatsuki or leaf to strike so he can hold his own agasn't the leaf or suna or maybe both.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Zaxchi's Family Kusangi   Zaxchi's Family Kusangi EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:11 am

approved.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Zaxchi's Family Kusangi   Zaxchi's Family Kusangi EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Sorry to say this. But I overrule Near's approval.

This sword is unapproved as Zaxcchi does not possess any kenjutsu/sword wielding abilities whatsoever.

Denied until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Zaxchi's Family Kusangi   Zaxchi's Family Kusangi EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:10 am

Then I suppose technically my staff of earth and water should be removed, seeing as I don't possess those atributes.

An S rank ninja would easily have enough skill to wield a sword. Regardless of their affinities.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Zaxchi's Family Kusangi   Zaxchi's Family Kusangi EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:26 am

...Take it up with Adam. This is the reason why i dont have a sword. If thats the case, then i should too.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Zaxchi's Family Kusangi   Zaxchi's Family Kusangi EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:29 am

Yes, you should. as a high rankking ninja, even without weapon affinity you would have the weapon mastery of at least the rank below you.

All anbu members have katanas and tantos, but I doubt they all have weaponry spec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaxchi's Family Kusangi   Zaxchi's Family Kusangi Empty

Back to top Go down

Zaxchi's Family Kusangi
Page 1 of 1