Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin] Empty
PostSubject: Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin]   Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:31 am

Hashin stood by the breezy sand on the buildings of Suna. He had just formed a meeting,just to meet a few of the people from Suna. Although this was only a meeting between Suna Jounin.Just to be in touch of how things are going around here,and what is Suna capable off. Hashin wasn't happy about this,some other Jounins are pretty hasty about things like this. He himself didnt like to do this,but this was just a friendly meeting to meet new people and to get linked with his surroundings. Hashin sat by a rock that stood by an abandoned building. His drops of sweat began dripping down his face,him just wondering about what the hell this could turn into. Or what is he gonna encounter himself with. Hashin smiled and looked at the sky,the sky was blue and there was not a single cloud that could cover the sun at the moment. His long cloak covered his whole body,and his face was full covered with his mask.

The only thing that could be see from him was his eyes,his grey-ish eyes. He didnt felt like showing his face to anyone around here,although he would like to if this go on smooth to start with.What the hell,maybe they all become best friends,besides they all live in the same village and they must not fear no one,including themselves even if the person has or is the wierdest thing on earth. Hashin looked at his glove which was kind of semi out of his hand,Hashin then slided off his hand and placed it in his left knee,and waited. Just waiting to see who's coming first.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin]   Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:41 am

Getting some sort of message about a meeting, Baku wasted little time. Slowly walking along the streets, he stopped in a many places, would eat or look at what the store sold. He wasted time, seeing as the kazekage didn't really seem to have much to do with it. "Well, if I start to run, it would attract attention to me, causing other shinobi to follow me.", he mumbled.

Baku continued walking, forgeting about the meeting. Getting tired however, He allowed Kinji to take over. Jumping on the top of a building, Kinji noticed a lone shinobi standing alone. "Hey, brother, let's say we give this guy some info.", Kinji said as Baku took control over the body once more. "No, just keep quiet, he'll see later if we have any battles along side him.", Baku said as he was on top of the abandoned building.

Jumping, Baku landed near Hashin, saying, "Hello my fellow jounin."
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin]   Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:35 am

Hashin arose from the rock as he felt the prescense of a ninja. Quickly grabbing his scyth he got up and took it with both hands. Then he noticed it was just Baku and Kinji,some very skilled ninjas from Suna. Hashin sighed as he sat back down and listening to Baku and Kinjin. Hashin hated to talk to these double personality people or peoples at that. Hashin then took a deep breathe and began to talk. "Hey, Baku......."he looked at Baku's back and said hello to Kinjin too. "Hey Kinjin,so you're the first ones here,and probably the last too." Hashin said as he smirked abit behind his mask. His voice sounded even more intimidating too with the mask on. Hashin looked beyond the buildings and still no sign of no one else. Although he was feeling something unusual in this meeting,he felt like something was gonna happen,something unusual at that. hashin then began to stall some time,just to talk and wait to see if someone else if coming to join them.

"So Baku any idea of who's the new Mizukage, I heard he was pretty good,well he better be,we better get no lazy ass around here and give us orders while another person could do a better job." Hashin said as he quickly smiled and looked at Baku in the eyes. hashin then took out a kunai and began to do carve something in the floor. As he finished the symbol was that of the village. Then he raised his head up and began to talk. "This is gonna be our sixth man,I hope this Kazekage last long enough to even meet us" Hashin said in a more serious tone and still carving other stuff in the gorund.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin]   Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:42 am

Quizically looking at Hashin, Baku asked him, "Why did you say Mizukage, or did you simpy mean Kazekage.", he stated. "But yes, this is the Chunin Exams, you'd think someone would attack, with the large number of ninja watching.", he said. If you honestly think the Lord Kazekage will die, I would gladly die before he did, Baku thought. "He cannot truely do anyhing with the Chunin Exams going on, so we must be patient with him and the rest of the nations.", Baku stated.

Kinji butted in. "You seriously think he won't last?", Kinji said as his head emerge from Baku's palm. "Well, if you do believe that, I suggest we visit him now.", Kinji said as he pointed towards the Kazekage's Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin]   Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:03 am

Hashin looked at the Jounin ask him if he had said Mizukage. Hashin nodded,and began to talk,he didnt really know why he said that,but it just came into mind. "Sorry, I was just thinking of something" Hashin said as he looked at the other head appearing by the palm of Baku. "Ahh,damn,disgusting" He said loudly,thinking that he was just thinking to himself.Hashin looked at Kinjin as he pointed towards the Kazekage's building. It wasnt a bad idea to meet him either. Hashin did wanted to and this was his opportunity to meet him too. There was not time to waste so,hashin stood up and grabbed a hold on the scyth. "Let's go then,I wanna see this Kage on my own eyes. Then I will decide to finally think of him as the new Kage."Hashin said as he looked beyond the buildings of the Kage. A sudden wind quickly rushed through the cloack of Hashin. Hashin knew that it bad manner having his mask on while talking to a fellow ninja or anyone from the village. So as the unexpected he took out his mask,showing his light green and greyish eyes shine by the sun' light. Hashin then began to walk towards the building hoping for Baku to follow up,it seemed like there was no body coming anyways so what the hell why not do something while there is nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin]   Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:18 am

Baku followed as Kinji's head returned to the back of Baku's body. He walked beside Hashin, smiling under the heat of suna's sun. "Well, off to meet Lord kazekage.", Baku said as he continued smiling, scratching the back of his head.

occ - I'll start the post over in his office. Sorry this was short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin]   Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin] Empty

Back to top Go down

Suna's Most Feared Ninjas[Jounin]
Page 1 of 1