Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hashin Hirameki[100%]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

Hashin Hirameki[100%] Empty
PostSubject: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Name: Hashin Hirameki

Alias: The Red Death of Sunagakure

Village: Sunagakagure No SatoHashin Hirameki[100%] 242ctnc

Physical Appearance:Hashin Hirameki[100%] Rai
Hashin is a rather tall man. Short hair and likes to wear his headband on the right leg by the knee part. He wears normal shinobi clothing as to be around the village doing nothing. His whole clothing in in the color of black. His right arm,has several wounds of slashes,determining the hard life he has gone through. His skin is slightly tanned and his eyes are green. He also has a symbol that determines his clan,although his clan abilities are still not activated for him. Before he activates them he has to be either deaf or blind. At that moment his clan Kekkei Genkai will activate and he will be able to use it for his own. After the Kekkei Genkai is in used his eyes will go bloodshut and teeths will grow about 2 inches long,making him look like a monster. His hair will quickly grow about to legs length. His ears will change also to a slightly more pointed position.His eyes also change of color like a grey color with the symbol of the clan for pupil. He also tend to carry his scythe with him at all times. His scythe stands out to be 8 feets tall and has a long blade,that beigng the scythe that is about 5 feets in lenght. On a mission or when he's about to kill somebody he's always wearing a completely covered suit,that mostly intimidates everybody when he goes by. His face cannot be seen neither nor of his body part or skin.
Spoiler:
Note: Not the staffs though)

Personality: Hashin got many personality, one he's careful for the villagers and those outsiders that needs the help. In a mission he tends to be serious and willing to kill anyone who stands in his way or his goal to mantain peace. When his Kekkei Genkai activates he changes completely and so does his personality.His personality becomes more rash and fearsome. He becomes more like a beast,although his feelings are there. That's why he needs to have great chakra control,that way they can controll the monster within him. Otherwise he's doom and wont be able to control it. He's willing to kill anyone in this stage, his rage is mostly that of a demon. As a normal person he's kind and harmless,unless he's willing to show his skill to anyone who is willing to fight till death. He has always tought that fighting with out being a death match is uneccesary.

Element: Main: Fire Sub: Earth

Weapon of Choice:
Spoiler:
Name:Scythe
Special Ability:None,but it was made by the strongest metals in the world.
Origin: Made by the Kazekage himself, Hashin being the older son of him he received this weapon as a gift from his father the Kazekage. His father made this sword when he was young and with the finest and strongest metals in the village and around the world.This too used to be the Kazekage's weapon.

Fighting Type: Main: Ninjutsu Sub: Taijutsu(With his weapon and so on)

Clan Information:

Clan Name: N/A(At the moment)

Kekei Genkai: N/A

Clan History:N/A

Last edited by Leaf~Medic Yuusei on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Background:
Great Turning Point In Life
Hashin was basically the unhappy person of his family, he tended to be alone wandering the village,back to back doing missions by himself. He was skilled and his father was the Kazekage,who built him a scythe for him to use as a weapon.When he was 9 Hashin delivered a powerful smash at his teenage opponent and accidently hit him with a punch and almost merely killed him. This was a leak of his powers, his power suddenlly got leaked and almost killed the opponent at the exams. After this it was heavily encouraged by his parents that he enters the ninja academy, there he received basic ninja training and quickly showed a high interest for weapon usage. He kept training even more,and trying to find out more about his clan powers. The reason that his clan basically is burst out,is because Hashin is almost blind and deaf since he was at the age of 9. Although that wasn't a bad thing for him,it means that his powers will one day activate and make him even more power full than what he already is. He basically passed the academy exams,although he had to go through alot of trouble to do it. He faced off against 5 other ninjas. It was just a order from the Kazekage himself to put them to fight against Hashin. The other fieve little ninjas were from the village hidden in the mist. These two villages were at peace at the moment. The Mizukage also aggreed to do this,just because he like to kills for fun. And I guess Hashin fooled them, Hashin's powers released from time to time,they come and go. But he didn't needed them. Hashin easily killed the five other ninjas, their ranks were unknown but they were basically grown man. Hashin killed them but this broguth cahos between the villages, Kirigakure and Sunagakure. This little test became into a war. Suna v/s Kiri, as Kazekage Hashin's dad had to protect the village. The test was merely a test to prove that Hashin could be Kazekage one day,and it worked, this proved that he was too strong to be an academy student. So he was promoted to Genin between all of this, chaos between the two villages.

4 years Later~Sunagakure v.s Kirigakure
Hashin became a genin and almost a fully pledge ninja.The Kazekage was in great pressure at this war. Everything seemed to be so fast that Hashin couldnt keep up. The Kazekage knew how skilled and strong Hashin had become. Hashin was already 15 and stronger than any genin out there. The Kazekage wanted to ambush Kirigakure,but he had not enough soldiers to do it with. Maybe it was a bad idea to come into war against of one of the most fearsome villages,but as the Kazekage it was his duty to protect the village even if he had to die after he did it. The Kazekage explained what was happening to Hashin, although Hashin got excited about this not caring for all the people that are gonna die in this war. Himself,he appointed to go to war. Hashin walked through the forests and outskirts to get to Kirigakure. A few other ninjas were with him,only few though those who were top ninjas,but that were genins. These group of ninjas were special in assasination techniques and were known to get away without being seen. Hashin being the group leader he came into a short and slight problem. The Mizukage himself appeared with some guards to kill Hashin and the others. Out of the thick mist of Kirigakure the Kazekage appeared,behind the group of suna ninjas.Willing to fight the Mizukage and bring peace. The Mizukage let the group of ninjas fight against the guards. Hashin and the others quickly killed them without no problem. Although 9 of the twenties died. The Mizukage's group was dead. Both the Kazekage and the Mizukage began to have an all out braw while Hashin and the others began to make their way through Kirigakure killing everyone in the village,whether it be a citizen or a ninja. Hashin didn't cared this was a war,and wars are taken seriously and with no mercy. Sadly the Kazekage died,but so did the Mizukage. Both were taken each other lightly so it all resulted on a big explosion that killed nearly all of the villagers. Some were still alive. Hashin was one of the few in Suna that survived. But there was still people to help the Kirigakure village. But at the same time Konohagakure was in a peace form with Suna,so they came to help too. Konoha also being the finest and strongest village yet to be alive helped and killed all those who opposed Sunagakure. The war was over and new Mizukage and Kazekage was assigned for the job. Hashin only being 16 years old at the time the lost of his father made him sad. But he had to recover from that and get over it. His father wanted him to be the Kazekage and so he will work hard to some day be one and protect the village.

Chuunin: Just Passing By
Hashin wa snever a chuunin,he skipped it as if there was no other rank.

Jounin: Way of Life
Hashi is now 27 years old and still on Sunagakure. Hashin didnt just aqquired the possition of ebing the best genin,but he was also skipped all the way through to being a special jounin. He never even got to be a chuunin,but it was for a reason,he went through alot in ther past. Scars still remain on his skin,remembering him the past he had had. Sometimes it remembered him about good things,sometimes it didn't. But whatever it was,he's trying to get over it and keep getting stronger. Still today,he has his father's weapon,without making a single adjustment or changing. Still working hard for the village,but still without a team. Hashin never liked having a team,maybe because he's got a bad temper,and wouldnt like to show it.

Rp Sample:
Daigeki turned as he looked at another person coming from the distance. He wasn't sure what he was doing here but from the looks of it he wasnt from Kirigakure. Daigeki quickly activated his kekkei genkai as he felt the presence of the boy coming by. His hair had begone to make their way through the trees,just slithering themselves aacross the tree branches to not be noticed. Daigeki then heard as the boy said nothing harmful or atleast pretended to be harmful.

The hair was already wrapping around the boy's neck,without being noticed. The only thing that the boy would feel is his breath and air getting cut off. Daigeki heard still turning on to Kinkotsu's way. He then let the boy go,probably still without being noticed. This hair was primarily invisible when it travels and make his way through trees,so it couldnt be easily spotted.

"He, no worries, of course you can come on ahead." Daigeki said as he landed and streched his arm out to Akira. "Im from Iwagakure.Nice to meet you." Daigeki knew he was lying, he knew he could be only from Konoha, as they was the only persons kind enough to not just come in and attack somebody. He knew the persons around there,and the way the acted.Daigeki then looked at Kin who was still meditating as if nothing has happened.

Last edited by Leaf~Medic Yuusei on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:48 pm

Basic Jutsus
Spoiler:

Katon Jutsu
Spoiler:

Last edited by Leaf~Medic Yuusei on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Doton Jutsu
Spoiler:

Taijutsu
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:18 am

OOC: I edited you post Hashin...Here are the summons so they can be all together with the rest of the char stuff

Summons:
Spoiler:

Clan:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:12 am

Name:Shishienjin [Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment]
Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Description: This jutsu creates a box-like barrier around an area defined by the four users of it. Anything that touches with barrier will burst into purple flame. As long as the users of the jutsu remain active and unharmed, this barrier can never be broken.

This is fuuinjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:46 am

Taken Out even though i have used it here without a fuuinjutsu user in a fight against you. And it was okay. Razz

Also I have i clan, but since is not activated yet, i wont put it on the application. Will mak eit when i activate the clan.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:47 am

I assumed you had fuuinjutsu.

Regardless, you may not have that jutsu without fuuinjutsu as a specialty.
Also, that technique requires 8 people, or four modified people, as it was the sound four who originally used it.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:48 am

k, can it be accepted if nothing wrong please?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:54 am

Put more detail into your chuunin arc. Why were you able to skip it? Give details, at least 3 lines.

oh, and now that I realize it, you cannot be an S rank jounin. Your last character was S rank, so this one must be A rank.

Find a clan now, you can't add one latter.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:05 am

when has this been a rule? and why cant i just make an update for it when i find out about the clan or active it?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:09 am

Because when you create a character they're supposed to have their Clan and KKG. It's a part of their history. Would it be fair for me to change kekkei genkai's ? No. Just find one now. And be happy that I'm not enforcing the more severe part of the rank decline rule.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:15 am

thanks i guess but its just that im not in an actual pc atm so i cant really make big post or edit the stuff i write. Also now that i remember i happened to see someone make a clan after being approved without one.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:16 am

Well that was wrong of them. Prove it by linking and I'll think about it. If you do, you'll have a restriction of a week to find a clan.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:21 am

sorry i cant give u a link, but you approved it i think, it is solid snakes clan. right about the last one approved.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:22 am

That was a mistake, when his character was approved, he hadn't posted the KKG.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:27 am

you and him new that though you even told him to.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:31 am

Arg..I don't remember this. Prove it by linking and I'll look. Even if, you'll have a maximum of a week to find a clan and Kekkei genkai.

Also Toshiro, I'm looking back at your RPing skills...and your skills and length fall below that of A rank..I'm afraid your going to have to make this character a chuunin.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:35 am

oh come on what the hell........i told you i cant link u to it. Im in a psp on here. Also what the hell, i could post good only if im inspired. xp Just let me be this and i promise i wont dissapoint you.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:40 am

alright, buut youre still only allowed A rank
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:10 am

okay, so its finally approved now?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:41 am

Yes. But there are the following two conditions.

- You must chose a kekkei genkai by June 29th. It cannot be one of the main KKG's(Uchiha, Hyuuga, Kaguya, Aburame)

-If you fall below A rank Rping skill, you will be Demoted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hashin Hirameki[100%]   Hashin Hirameki[100%] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hashin Hirameki[100%]
Page 1 of 1