Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki Empty
PostSubject: Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki   Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:06 pm

This topic is for these two members only, it's for the CE's and it's private.
Chance of death.

Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki Ce_sta10
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki   Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:55 pm

The crowd was going wild. they came to see a tournament and they got it. The top ninja from around the world fighting for their joy. The first match was two genin rom Suna. The power of Earth against the Versility of Wind. Molecular Construction against the complexity of puppetry. Xylo Urit fights Isato Nobuki. THe ultimate match up, the clans them selves were rivals in this world. Both of the ninja represented the Hidden Sand Village.

The anouncer came on the speakers. He said, "Ladies and gentlemen I am proud to anounce that our first match is starting up." Xylo felt a little nervous, he had never fought in front of 50,000 people before. The man continued "Let bring out our first Ninja. He was born in the Hidden Sand and he is known for his Molecular construction and earth based ninjustu. He is the heir of the Urit clan. Let me hear for Xylo Urit!" The crowds applauded and screamed. Xylo walk out on to the arena floor.

Xylo was nervous, he began to wipe the sweat from head forehead that glissened across his face. He had heard about his opponent and that he was one of the best gennin in Suna. Xylo could only think of this in two ways. He could either enter this fight scared believing that he was going to lose and forever be a genin, or he could think of this as a milestone to be considered great himself among his peers. From the looks of it Xylo wasn't taking this the right way, but he wasn't going to give up.

As he waited for his opponent he was already devising up a plan to be a victor. Though his chances were little he wasn't going to let this fight go without been known for his own special abilities. The puppet stlye was by far the most difficult style for him but he knew they he had to find some kind of way to counter it. Xylo would remain in the center of the stadium looking up into the sky trying to calm himself dowm before his opponent would show for the bout. The look of fear was the last thing he wanted his opponent to see as the fight began.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki   Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Isato walked onto the battle field, which of course, seeing his opponent. Xylo was looking into the sky. Isato heard the announcer, but didn't pay much attention. Isato didn't seem to care much at the time, with his hands in his pockets not really caring of what is going to happen.

As the crowd was screaming and cheering, Isato smirked. "Xylo..." Isato said into the wind. The crowd started to get louder by the second, or make it the minute. Isato got annoyed by the noise of the crowd, in result, Isato's usual mood. Flashbacks went through Isato's mind when he saw Xylo, which didn't really matter to him. "50,000 people... will see me... defeat... Xylo." Isato said to himself in his mind.

~Rasen~

P.S. I'm not overly sure how much to post, I don't RPG much.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki   Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:44 am

OCC(Good Luck and their is no post limit just post whatever comes to your mind)

As Isato walked into the battle arena a sudden shift of energy changed then arena from everyone applauding to everyone starring in awe. Xylo would then stop looking into the sky at star his opponent down with his newly found courage. Believing to himself that even though his opponent had the upper hand he was going to win this fight. His opponent look as if he was not into th fight at all, as if he didn't want to even be there. Xylo couldn't help but think to himself maybe he had a chance and his opponent mind wasn't completly in this fight. Xylo then scanned his opponent up, down, left, to right. He noticed that his hands were still in his pocket and that he could use this as his time for attacking.

Reading to attack Xylo would first scan the arena around him. He noticed a couple of trees along the edges of the arena. The shadow of the collessum was facing six o'clock letting him know that it was about to soon be night fall. Xylo believed that both of these could be used to his advantage and he would try to portrey them in this battle. Suddenly his opponent got this weird look in his eyes. It was the look of confidence. Confidence in which he was going to take away this battle easily. As if he was meant to be a chunnin and I wasn't worthy.

After scanning his opponent and coming to a conclusion Xylo decided to speak up. You know this is the chunnin exam right? Every gennin here has the possibility to prove their worth of becoming a gennin. Now some of us will fail. I'm sure of that. Then their are others that will pass with flying colors. Today I'm not going to be one of those who fail. You look as if you think you're going to win and possibly ruin my chances of getting to the next round. Me, I'm here to prove you wrong. I will win this fight, and quite frankly their is nothing you can do about it. You may be one of the best from Suna but this is my time to prove that I'm also worthy. Worthy of becoming a chunnin. I you have other plans prove it to me. Show me your strength and don't hold back. If you hold back, I promse, I will kill you. Xylo them starred at Isato with confidence knowing in the back of his mind that he was bluffing and that he really didn't know what to do. Xylo thought to himself, this guy is strong, but maybe I could out smart hum. It's the only way I can come out to be the victor.

Xlyo would then take a scroll out of his side pocket and weild it within his right hand. He stood in place not moving as if he was some kind of manican. He began to focus his chakra and keeping an eye on his oppnent who wasn't to far away from him anyways, hoping that his opponent wouldn't attack before he could get his chakra just how he wanted it. Let's do this Isato, you and me right now.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki   Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Isato clenched his fists. "You talk to me as if I am some piece of scum..." Isato felt anger and frustration run through his body. His blood pumped faster as Isato felt more adrenaline. He was stopped clenching his fists, releasing his hands and calming himself down.

He smiled and began laughing softly. "I'll ignore what you just said because I know your bluffing. You need to cover it up more....or you will never reach chuunin"

Isato liked teasing Xylo, because he wanted Xylo to attack him, for Isato had pieces of Kaze strapped to his body and a string attached to them all, by pulling the string his first jacket would fly off releasing the pieces as they formed together in an instant. Isato would then use Kaze to attack. His opening move, would most likely be the finishing move of the match.

~Rasen~
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki   Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:05 am

Muahahahahaaa, Xylo would the began to laugh at the simple mockery of his opponent. From that point on he knew this fight would be a breeze. His opponent wasn't as smart as he thought he would be. He then knew this match would soon to be over quicker than he inatilly thought. Noticing that his opponent was only 10meters away Xylo would then start to tempt his opponent into even more of his tricks.

Why is it that you clinch your fist at me when you know that you don't have a way to defeat yourself? Also, I didn't talk to you as a piece of scum. I didn't even realize you were here, that's how I felt about it. Why is it that you look so tempted but you don't make a move. I believe that you're actually scared. That's the reason why your not attacking first. That whole time before when Xylo was holding a handsign he was already performing a jutsu. The scroll he had pulled out was just a decoy to keep his opponent instrested in seeing what he was going to do. Xylo would then speak up on this to inform his opponent that he already had the advantage.

Muahahahaaaa, Ignore me. Why ignore me? Though I was bluffing did you hear anything I had to say for myself. I'm not going to let you walk away with this match. Do you think that I'm foolish enough not to attack you attck before you attack me. I told you that you have the advantage, why wouldn't you take that oppertunity. Xylo began to gaze at his opponent he noticed that he hadn't moved a muscle since he first set foot in the arena. He would the laugh again and began to explain.

You see Isato you have already fallen into trap number one. Look beneth your feet. You see that handsign I held before was actually a jutsu. It was my Earth Style Earth Binding Technique. It's silent as a mime pretending to be the wind. Therefore this jutsu works for me 100 pecent of the time and has never failed. Now, do you still think that I'm not worthy of becoming a chunnin. I mean I did just trap the great Isato

Afterword Xylo would then raise his and into the air pulling out another jutsu but this one needed no handsings. He curled his fingers into a foramtion that only the could with his contortunist body. Well, their isn't much for you to do here Isato. Let me see you try to dodge this. Then from within his figers earth needles came flying from them at extreem high speeds. They would all shoot out five at one time. One just above his Isato's head. One on each side of him left and right.One just inbetween this legs while the last went straight at him attempting to take out his puppet. Being only ten meters away it would be nearly impossible to dodge this attack, not to forget that he was moving a lot slower now.

Name:Earth Style Earth Bind
Element:Earth
Descripition:Thi jutsu requires my ninja to attach a thin layer of earth below his opponents feet. About an half inch think but it seems as if it wieght up to 20 pounds With two handsigns he controls the ground the opponent is standing on and force the earth upon the opponents feet bottoms. This jutsu is so silent it seems as if he didnt do anything. Therefore the opponent dont knoe he/she has been caught. With his great chakra control it allows him to keep these slabs on their feet for three post.It slow the opponent speed down 25%. Making it easier to attack the opponent.

Name: Earth Needles
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth
Description: The user makes needles come from there finger tips, and they are much like kunai, and come at the twice rate of one. They are arrow dynamic and cut throught the wind. They can be shaped into bigger needles, allowing only a few or one to come from the hand. five can be shot at a time.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki   Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:22 am

Xylo has already been informed but for those that didn't know. Brock forfeited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki   Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki Empty

Back to top Go down

Xylo Urit vs Isato Nobuki
Page 1 of 1