Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANBU Meeting.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

ANBU Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: ANBU Meeting.   ANBU Meeting. EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:56 pm

The park. Such a beautiful place; a place of peace, hope and love. Especially for those two youngans on the bench. How he longed for love at this current time. But no, he was to be meeting his ANBU team and getting them into shape for future events. After all; ANBU were the heart of Konoha. However, in the other area of the park; the more-opened-area there were two academy students training with sticks. They were getting intensely into it and one thing lead to another and a stick went hurtling into the air, towards the two lovers. He knew that they wouldn't notice it and the students were too inexperienced to react in time to get it: he knew he'd have to react.

*poof* Robin dissapeared in a puff of smoke and reappeared before the lovers with the stick within his grasp. He twirled it enthusiastically and threw it towards the student who lost it. He spoke in a reliable voice, make sure you keep a firm grip on it and try to cut into his left side; it's where his defence falters. Knowing that only the boy heard, he walked back towards the stone he leant on and awaited his team. 4 hours previously, Robin sent 3 copies of a small briefing to inform every member of the team to meet him at the park in...2 minutes. Now he simply waited.

Jutsu used: Shushin no Jutsu

Last edited by Robin on Tue May 12, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syn
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Syn

ANBU Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU Meeting.   ANBU Meeting. EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:11 pm

Seth was on his way to the park where the message from his team leader Robin had sent to him. The letter Seth was on his way to the park where the message from his team leader Robin had sent to him. The letter was very simple and plain, didn't explain anything other then the meeting on it. This lead Seth to believe that he would be informed on his arrival about whatever Robin was calling them for. This lead he to believe that at least two other letters must have went out to the others. An assembly of the team. Robin must have some kind of important information for us. Seth thought to himself. He landed on a branch of a tree that allowed him to see the park. From the height he was at he could see Robin. He could also see what looked like two kinds, probably students of some sort, based on the way they were fighting, and a couple sitting on a bench. It was just a normal day, not very active at all.

Seth looked down and then leaped from the branch, landing in a squatting position on the soft grass below. He set his palms on his knees and pushed up, regaining his composure. Seth then walked over to Robin and bowed. "Seth Kamen, reporting for duty." Seth stood up straight and looked at Robin. Seth could tell before even reaching him that he was the first out of the other Anbu members to arrive. He figured he might have been early or the others might have been delayed but either way he was there and ready for whatever Robin had to say.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

ANBU Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU Meeting.   ANBU Meeting. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:16 am

Jiro sighed in relief as he dotted the last I and stamp the form with the official seal before putting it in the out tray. Guarding the Hokage was turning out to be a rather less thrilling experience then the young Nin had initially thought. In a rather round about way it had come about as a result of being a little too efficient for his own good. Being noticed was all well and good but being considered highly capable of doing all the tedious tasks no one else wanted to do was very bad indeed. Not having much of a social life when he was younger with all the constant training, studying and occasionally killing in the name of his God Jiro had a solid head on his shoulders and was one of the rare Nin who was not only a skilled combatant but had a flare for paperwork. In hindsight revealing this less then common talent was incredibly foolhardy. Now when he wasn’t on mission he was expected to spend his on duty hours at the tower, guarding the Kage or rather the incredibly important, obnoxiously long and boring papers that seemed to accrue in ever increasing amounts. It was then put to him that since he was guarding he may as well have a read and see what he thinks. Reading turned to appraising and appraising went to actually doing them. Now it was all too common for Jiro to arrive for duty only to find a desk at his guard post crammed with all the little boring things the Hokage didn’t want to do. Frankly even he was finding it hard to focus after the fifth stationary requisition form came into view. Fortunately Robin, Jashin praise him, seemed to be offering a reprieve from tis mind numbing torture.

Trying to ignore the ink stains on his hands, he pulled on his black Anbu gloves and double checked his mask, a plain white one with blood red tear drops painted as though he was crying, was securely in place before leaping out of the window. Given the position of the sun it was going to be tight and he was unsure whether he would make it on time. Releasing his weight seals he disappeared in a blur heading for the park as ordered. He was already kitted up and wouldn’t need to drop by his apartment, not that he had time too in any case. Fortunately the roofs were clear and the sun was shining so he made good time and landed a few meters from the others.

With his usual calm efficiency the youngest member of Konoha’s leading Anbu Squad approached his seniors and nodded respectfully referring per rule 142.b to them by their designated Anbu code names rather then their proper ones. Jiro may be a bloodthirsty killer underneath it all but he took an exacting pride and professionalism in his duties that was too many quite frankly unnerving. Jiro always appeared to be the some what of a prodigy and popular to boot yet there was also something not quite right about him though it was hard to pin down. Perhaps it was the way he seemed a little too good for his age, hadn’t been to hospital since he was six and never called in sick. Or maybe it was the way that someone who was clearly popular had so very few actual friends and a non existent social life. There was something just a little too perfect about him and it was worrying. A nagging feeling that something was going on behind the façade that was not quite right. Those few with access to the Anbu psychological reports had even more to be concerned about. Jiro had score a perfect score, something only twice ever registered, his reactions were top notch it was almost if he was meant to be Anbu. That was unheard of in a new recruit, it took months of brutal training to desensitise Nin and get them thinking in a Anbu mindset. No one had thought it funny when the doctor who was reviewing the results had said half jokingly that the perfect Anbu often had similar higher brain functions to those possessed by serial killers. Then he looked almost accusingly when he went on to say that this sort of mental state in someone so young is normally only found in living weapons, it requires repeated and severe mental and physical trauma over many years. Ever since Jiro has been watched and kept close. His skills weren’t the only reason the Kage him near. If the doctor was right and he was a living weapon then whose was he, since he wasn’t Konoha’s? He was almost kicked out of Anbu but the wait and see approach was taken up. A year on and Jiro has exceeded all expectations but there are still many who question the white haired Nin and many in the corps found his presence unsettling.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

ANBU Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU Meeting.   ANBU Meeting. EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:38 am

Ayumu had gotten the call to meet in the public park for an urgent ANBU meeting from his squad leader and captain Robin. He was excited and nervous as this was his first real chance to see and experience the ANBU life with a squad. The meeting of these four men would be the first actual proper meeting of the squad and Ayumu was eager to find out more about his fellow squad members. He quickly got dressed into his gear and walked out of his building block heading towards the Konoha park. He had checked the time before he left and was sure that he wouldn't be late. It wasn't like Ayumu to be and he hated people who were late to important meetings like this one. The Konoha park wasn't far from where he lived only a 5 minute walk from his apartment. Thoughts and memories were rushing through his mind as he picked up the pace to down the gravel path. The meeting of the squad must be concerning a new mission he thought to himself, or otherwise it would have been done seperately. Ayumu had his long Black ANBU robe on over the top of his Black Ops gear with his Jitte strapped to his back. He was wearing his ANBU mask as to conceal his identity, this was a must for a ANBU, and he had no problem with it, secrecy and and hiding in the shadows was what the ANBU were about.

Ayumu slowly entered his way into the park seeing all three of his fellow squad members already there and waiting. He checked the time again on his wrist, he was dead on time..just..he was feeling a little embarressed, it wasn't like him to get here nearly late he usually liked to be that little bit early, but things this morning hadn't seemed to go to plan. With his arms tucked deep within his robe he walked to meet his fellow members, finally everyone was here. He could tell the difference of the members by their squad masked and knew who was who without even seeing their real identities. Robin was situated in the middle fo the two other members. it was obvious he was the leader as he worn a white robe compared to the rest of us. Ayumu waited paciently to hear what his squad captain had to say, he looked up peering through through his mask eye-holes.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

ANBU Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU Meeting.   ANBU Meeting. EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:12 pm

The squad was all here. The ANBU; the most feared yet most respected organisation within a village. There were a total of 4 squads within the walls of Konoha; he was the leader of one. They were Squad 3, the squad with the strongest yet most diverse range of ninjas. There was him, Same; there was Ayumu, Kuro; Seth, Kame; and Jiro, Arata or Rookie. The 4 of them were the flesh and blood of the ANsatsu Senjutsu Tokushu BUtai or ANBU black ops.

He had called the meeting, purely because he needed to meet his members. Even behind their porcelain masks he knew who each was; their chakra radiated their names, numbers and address's. [xP] He removed his shark-looking mask and attached it to his left hip. They all saw his beautiful, elegant and extremely sexy face; the face of an angel. He smiled; a smile that could make any women purr before his feet and spoke, Welcome Kuro, Kamen and Arata I am Same or Robin: you may call me either of the 2 now, but on missions you must only refer to me as Same. Satisfied, Robin turned his head to the left and watched as the boy who he gave the sword to had completely owned the other boy in the spar.

Looking back, Robin decided to address their many suspicions and decided to reveal why they were gathered here. It seems this is our first meeting and I would like to get to know you all before creating some tactics and strategies. Now I would like each of you to introduce yourself and tell us a bit about yourselves. Remember, you can tell us anything and it will DEFINITELY not leave our squad. For some odd reason he looked at Arata, or Jiro.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Syn

ANBU Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU Meeting.   ANBU Meeting. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Seth looked at Arata and Jiro through the eye slits of his mask. They were both very young shinobi. Which lead him to think the same about their leader, though everyone in the village was young compared to Seth even if they didn’t look it. This made him feel just a little prouder of the Leaf Village having such skilled shinobi, even this early in life. But he was starting to get a little sidetracked now from the purpose of their meeting.

Being that Seth had arrived first out of the other ANBU members he decided that he might as well go first with the introductions. He slowly removed his mask and revealed never aging face. Though he looked no older than twenty-one, the truth behind him was that he had lived for more than 3000 years. As Seth brought down his mask and stuck it to his belt he opened his eyes revealing their reddish glow. Though Seth’s face a body looked like it hadn’t aged a day, his eyes bared a different story. Holding a sharp look to them, it could be seen that they had witnessed many years of experience and war. There was no doubt to it either fore Seth had participated in at least three or four wars. His face held no emotion but just an emotionless look to it, coming from the fact that Seth, despite his efforts, could not experience emotions except for on rare occasions. His eyes looked forward towards Robin, though he wasn’t directly looking at him. His attention didn’t really catch anything interesting behind him either, it was just a general stare that war veterans had. Seth then began to speak.

“Well I guess I’ll start things off. Hello my comrades my name is Seth Kamen. You may refer to me as just Seth or Kamen; it is your choice with the exception of missions. As you may already know I was once known as Konoha’s Immortal Flame before I joined the ANBU and in the past I was the personal guard of the former Kage’s. I’ve lived for longer than this village has existed and I’m very skilled in the art of Fuuinjustu and Ninjutsu. As far as my ninjutsu is I use the elements Doton and Fuuton as well as a form of custom Fuuin-Ninjutsu. My skills are of course of the highest degree and my specialties’ within the field are numerous. I look forward to working with all of you and I’m more than prepared to give my life for our causes, as well as it protect the Leaf Village and our Hokage.”

Seth left off on that final statement. He figured it was just about everything that his teammates needed to know about him fore Seth really had nothing to him other than his servitude to the Leaf Village. He had no family, very little friends, and his home was nothing more than a simple apartment. There were of course more to his past and who Seth was but he knew that none of his teammates really needed to hear about more than a thousand years of events. So with that the focus moved to the next members of their squad to introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ANBU Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU Meeting.   ANBU Meeting. Empty

Back to top Go down

ANBU Meeting.
Page 1 of 1