Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giji working on puppets [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

Giji working on puppets [open] Empty
PostSubject: Giji working on puppets [open]   Giji working on puppets [open] EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:53 am

The sun had recently risen past half way and was on its way down, passing into the field of clouds. The time was roughly 1-2pm, and the clouds indicated rain would fallow in the late evening. Giji had recently awoken, and was now arguing with herself whether to get out of bed or not. The glare from the sun was burning through the shirt she put up over her window. Eventually, Giji pulled herself out and threw on the clothes at the foot of her bed, or rather, on the floor at the foot of her bed. The white cotton cloth covered most of her torso and the loos, free falling material complimented her beaten jeans which she had recently washed.
Guess it was only a matter of time, last time they had been in water was a month ago.
Giji fixed her hair, aka pushing it to the proper side and then letting nature take care of the rest, then headed out. She obviously wouldn't use the door, seeing as her parents were on a mission and there was no point in wasting time walking through hallways and downstairs. A 2 second jump would yield the same results. She took the rout from her window towards the Hokage Mountain, in hopes of meeting someone fun there.
I guess if there's none there it won't be a total waste. I can always develop my puppets. If I get around to it. I mean, if I REALLY feel like it. Oh crap, that's right, Dad told me I was excused from my mission today to update my puppets. Ugh, this sucks. If I knew I would actually remember to do it, I would have just taken the mission. Well....the mountain is a good place to work anyway right?
She soon arrived on the third level, having approached it from a rather high rooftop. The land was flat and only had a small amount of vegetation; two flowers and some weeds every few yards on the inner corners of the cliffs. Giji planted her back to a wall and summoned a puppet. Taking out her kunai, she unhinged the chest of the puppet and lied it down as she thought of what she could do to it.
Back to top Go down

Giji working on puppets [open]
Page 1 of 1