Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS}

Go down 
+2
Absolute Greed.
Strange Ace
6 posters

What you think of the movie?
Extreme
Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} Vote_lcap44%Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Good
Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} Vote_lcap22%Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Sucks!
Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} Vote_lcap33%Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS}   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:47 am

I just saw most of the movie. i would give it a 8 out of 10 but i didnt like the fact that they had submarines and weapons that are kind of modern, for example the machine gun, the difference was that it threw kunais instead of bullets. The old man with white hair rocks,xp.Tell me what you think if you saw it.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS}   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:49 am

It was freaking amazing ^.^
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS}   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:53 am

best action that happened or atleast that i liked was Sai whe he first appeared
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS}   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:58 am

Mhmm, Sai in general just rocks
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS}   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:45 pm

If your talking about new manga or anime please put SPOILERS in the heading, i did it here.

I've been looking for a anime gun so i can have a gun that shoots kunai, or senbon.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS}   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:53 pm

It's OK, though I am getting tired of angst little girls and boys. C'mon, get original people! Oh, and I loved how Sasuke and Naruto interacted, it was nice.

Oh, and was I the only one who saw the white-haired dude go Super Saiyan, and use a sort of Kamehameha kind of move on Naruto? Weird.
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS}   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:04 pm

I had waited a long time for the movie to come with english subs, and when it finally came it was this bad.

The story is extremly thin almost non-existant and the few good scens are very short, but they can't lift the movie in general.

The movie seems undone to me and I'm disapointed.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS}   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:21 am

Hey people, didnt you noticed the strongest character of naruto defeating the enemy?!

You dont know who he is?!

ABURAME SHINO, he defeated 3 of the main ships and other ships with his bugs that eat everything!! HE OWNED THEM ALL!!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS}   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:11 am

XD YEAH! I LOVED THE SUPER SAIYAN! XD Him and his dark chakra....RAHHHH!!! HIS POWER LEVEL WAS OVER 9000!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS}   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS}   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS} Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Movie 2{SPOILERS}
Page 1 of 1