Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

break or leave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

break or leave Empty
PostSubject: break or leave   break or leave EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:16 am

I'm taking a break from Us, i like it here and i like some of the people i rpg'd with already...but somethings that are going on atm is ruin all the inside board fun for me and a lot of the new members. Most of you think i'm a whiner because i attack and assault the problems directly while offering a solid solution to some of the problems at hand.
But too much is too much...A rpg like this needs a strong basic fundamental rule set to survive in the world of duplicate naruto rpg's...right now this board is pure chaos! Moderators spreading there own rules and personal interpretations,etc..etc...

problems that need to be fixed in my opinion

1: Solid rule set inside fights, this is a wide aspect of the rpg because most the players just want to battle rpg here and normal rp is almost a myth on Us.
This means a solid marker of how much jutsu's you can use in a fight for each rank untill your chakra reserves are depleted, better counter and dodge rules for puppeteers,seal and genjutsu users.

2: A good board history for Us, one that keeps the board a live and give us a mutual goal to work for...

3: Adam promised me that the akatsuki would change! Since the renewal in leadership they are still inactive..and their leader just doesn't FUCKING RPG HERE AT ALL! So the evil side making things interesting isn't something we will see soon

4: only opening two countries will eventualy be the downfall for this rpg, most of the new members you drag away from an other board in the hope they will become actif here leave because only Gennin and AS is open atm...It's like a cookie jar surroinded by barb wire

5: Mods/Admins thinking that they can avoid the rules they created! i aint going to throw stones at people! But we all know that i'm speaking about the man behind the curtains

6:....

I can go on for a while like this, so it's best i take a break from Us now...i'm not shure if i will be actiff again...we will see...but atm the fun on Us is over for me
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

break or leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: break or leave   break or leave EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:28 am

Good items, and aspects. I love to normal RP more than battle RP actually but that's just me. Anyway, hope you return soon even though you were kinda mean at times. >.>
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

break or leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: break or leave   break or leave EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:36 pm

The Akatsuki was inactive again true, I've been meaning to change the leadership once again, Probably Near would be a good leader.

I need Genin and AS for squads, that will be set up soon, I've just been sick lately.

More Countries will be open soon, but through my experience opening all the 5 countries instantly makes people spread out to much and no squads get made up.

I'm happy for you suggestions always but you gotta learn not to be so stubborn.

I hope you do return, because your a great rper.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

break or leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: break or leave   break or leave EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Damn but are we gonna finish our battle? Anbu
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

break or leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: break or leave   break or leave EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:24 am

You make all good points anbu : P Well, I can't say I consider you my friend, but you are a part of me all the same. That wierd part that get aknowledged every now and then, but isnt really like : P
Jk, I mean, when you arent spitting conspiracy theories, you're a really cool guy. I wish you luck with your misses and your chil(dren)
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

break or leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: break or leave   break or leave EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:12 am

I agree. Near would most likely be a great Akatsuki Leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

break or leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: break or leave   break or leave Empty

Back to top Go down

break or leave
Page 1 of 1