Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuuinjutsu Q

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Fuuinjutsu Q Empty
PostSubject: Fuuinjutsu Q   Fuuinjutsu Q EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:23 pm

I see a lot of new seal (Fuuinjutsu) users entering the US realms lately, but i have a big Question about it.In the anime and manga you can see that seal users mostly need a lot of time and concentration to furfill their seals.
Now i see people using high lvl seals like it were jutsu's, in my opinion seal users are mostly non combatans and in a fast paced battle they are rather weak.

But let's be reasonable about this..and i dont wanna wine about this...but seals like this were allowed here

Spoiler:

So this means a kage can become jounin without S rank jutsu's in a second with only B rank usage of chakra! Personaly i think that seal users should have a bigger preparation time on some seals.Because most of them are OP now. They can use seal to stop your element, use seal to strip you from chakra, etc...

frankly your worthless against seal users with the current rules system on Us..

I want to open a debate to change this a little, so that seal users need more preparation, concentration , etc...
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

Fuuinjutsu Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinjutsu Q   Fuuinjutsu Q EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:33 pm

Alright, well lets see here... I consider myself knowledgable about the whole 'seal' factor, and the example you gave was a bit... strained. I mean, it requires that it be pushed on the back of the neck, which is straight forward difficult to do.

There are OP sealing effects, however, seals are meant to restrain and limit enviornments. If a user only has elemental jutsu, and a seal is in place that removes a certain element, I say it's the fault of the character, for only having a bunch of attacks on their apps!

Genjutsu have the same, altering 'OP' sort of effects, but thankfully there is something called 'Kai' that can pretty much erase these effects. People make defenses for genjutsu, so if you have a problem dealing with fuuinjutsu, then maybe you should consider creating a jutsu to remove seals!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Fuuinjutsu Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinjutsu Q   Fuuinjutsu Q EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:47 am

Besides Anbu, my jutsu was designed primarily to be used on a somewhat willing captive. If your letting the opponent get close enough to tap you on the neck, your dead anyways.
Back to top Go down

Fuuinjutsu Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinjutsu Q   Fuuinjutsu Q EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:38 am

you could consider that jutsu like placing a explosion tag on somebodies body, you use kawarimi in combo with the seal...and it's almost unblockeble for people of the same or lower rank
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Fuuinjutsu Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinjutsu Q   Fuuinjutsu Q EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:55 am

Regardless. If you are letting a person reach your neck in the first place then you are already dead. why is a tap unblockable? It all depends on how good of an Rper you are. If you're such a crappy Rper that you can cover your bases, then I dont see why it's unfathomable that you got caught by this technique.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

Fuuinjutsu Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinjutsu Q   Fuuinjutsu Q EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:11 am

WHoa, slow your role now. This started as a discussion and it will end that way. I dont need the both of you getting heated about anything. If we can't play nice, the I'll simply lock the subject.

On another note... any other opinions? Anyone?
Back to top Go down

Fuuinjutsu Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinjutsu Q   Fuuinjutsu Q EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:53 am

this isn't a debate or a discussion...this is another one of those problems that will be stuffed in the closet untill the day someone battles you Near. i truly don't care about your seals because you are blacklisted for me personaly...So we never will rp again on Us...but soon you will challenge someone for a duell or inside rpg fight and i'm already looking forward to read the Cbox flaming that will happen on that specific moment.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Fuuinjutsu Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinjutsu Q   Fuuinjutsu Q EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:05 am

o.O I personally think that if I were even the same rank as Near I would have a rather difficult time defeating him, but there is always a chance. He is a rather worthy and difficult combatant and should not be taken lightly. On another note, as WTFlash said. Just deal with it, seals are like a genjutsu and you need to be smart and strategic enough to avoid them. >.>
Back to top Go down
Syn
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Syn

Fuuinjutsu Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinjutsu Q   Fuuinjutsu Q EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:25 pm

I shall put my opinion up since it is a relatively open discussion. I for one thing have to agree with some of Anbu's ideas. Seal users should need a little bit more preparation when it comes to fuuinjutsu. Not to mention it would require a shinobi of higher rank to really perform such a combat type. I mean look at the people in the show that use Fuuinjutsu, they are all highly acceptable ninja that are quite skilled, not to mention most of them use fuuin seals to use such techniques, not to mention there are not a lot of them. I don't see nearly enough people using fuuinjutsu off the base of fuuin seals. For the most part people just use them in the form of Five Elemental seal and such. I mean look who that is performing that seal, Orochimaru. He was the badest of the bad in all of Naruto until Shippuuden, not to mention one of the three sannin. It is no surprise someone like him could do something like that but not everyone is a sannin and such. A lot of the other fuuinjutsu users in the show use fuuin seals to perform such fuuinjutsu. (For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about a fuuin seal is a seal that is created to use the fuuinjutsu. In other words a tag or piece of paper, which would have the written seal on it.) Fuuin seals are how most fuuinjutsus are done yet I don't see nearly enough people using them. Anbu is right there is something wrong with the ability of using fuuinjutsu, but it is rather the way in which they are used and not so much on how they work in combat, though certain seals should very much need more time to be performed, not just a wooo touch now I just totally owned your a**. But that is just my opinion on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Fuuinjutsu Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinjutsu Q   Fuuinjutsu Q EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:30 am

I completely agree that using fuuin in battle is only capable of higer ranked ninja. But Near is S ranked. And on the paper tag note, yes this just be used unless using the finger engraving method
Back to top Go down
Syn
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Syn

Fuuinjutsu Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinjutsu Q   Fuuinjutsu Q EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Referring to your jutsu yes. I'm talking about the general population of fuuninjutsu users. Your jutsu I can see in really not being used in battle as much. I can see that being something being used after the fighting or so. After all this topic isn't to directly talk about the use of fuuinjutsu as a whole. Not so much to target you.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Fuuinjutsu Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinjutsu Q   Fuuinjutsu Q EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuuinjutsu Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinjutsu Q   Fuuinjutsu Q Empty