Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:07 pm

Izumo blushed as she kissed him back. He closed his eyes continued to kiss her, only stopping for a second to kiss her neck twice. Before starting to kiss her again. Mizu put her hands on Izumo's face so Izumo responded by putting one hand on her lower back and the second one the back of her neck caressing it gently.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:01 pm

Mizu closed her eyes as he kissed her neck. She was not known to blush, but the heat from his breath made her flush lightly. She made a little noise at the back of her neck and she smiled as she felt his hand at the back of her neck and on her lower back. She simply moved one hand from his face to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Izumo tingled slightly as Mizu ran her hand up his neck. "Angel...." he said as he kissed her neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Mizu moaned but then froze and pulled away softly and looked at him surprised.

" What did you call me?" she asked surprised.

She knew her name meant Water Angel but still no one ever called her that , ever.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:14 pm

"Your last name, it means Angel right" Izumo blushed. "Sorry if I scared you. But you are an Angel...."
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:47 am

Mizu turned bright pink as he said this. She knew her name meant , but she was never called that for fear of getting slaughtered by her. She blushed more as he blushed too. She felt so stupid for reacting that way.

" Thank you" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Izumo walked over to her hugging her softly again, closing his eyes and whispering into her ear "I'm Sorry"
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:29 am

Mizu blushed red and gave him a little peck.

" No problem I forgive you" she said softly hugging back.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Izumo kissed her deeply again, still holding her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:26 am

Mizu blushed and her eyes fluttered close. She kissed him back nervously.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:49 am

Izumo picking Mizu up activating his Kekkei Genkai again zooming over infront of the fire place. "Mizu..... I know we haven't known each other for long. But I think I love you. I love being around you, my heart beats faster when I'm around you" he said kissing her neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:52 am

Mizu was shocked at the fast speed at which he took her to the fireplace. She looked at him shocked as he told her this. It had not been even months but a day and he surprised her. She felt his lips on her neck and mewled.

" You just are infatuated" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:56 am

"I'm sorry. But I do want to be with you. I don't really know the meaning of the word love, but I believe if i keep being with you. I'll soon find out" he said kissing her neck again.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:03 am

Mizu's eyes fluttered closed as he kissed her neck and she understood he also did not know what love was when she felt the same. She blushed as he insinuated they would meet again.

" Well good I am the same" she said.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:18 pm

"Where do we go from here?" he asked. Izumo kissed her very passionately closing his eyes. "I wanna be with you Mizu, I want you to be with girlfriend and see where it heads"
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:51 pm

Mizu blushed as he kissed her passionately and she kissed back nervously. She looked up at him eye soft as he said this.

" Well I know you don't annoy me and I can stand being around you" she said teasing her fingers playing with his hair.

She gave him a peck and blushed softly.

" I will tell you one thing , you are the only person that-" she was interrupted by a squeak and she rolled her eyes.

" Human , that is in my mind" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:37 am

Izumo blushed heavily when Umi squeaked. "Thats a good thing right?" he asked smiling pecking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:16 am

Mizu looked down at him eyes bright and shrugged.

" I am not sure, she tends to squeak a lot" she said laughing and leaned down to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Izumo didn't say anything. He just smiled and kissed her back holding her softly in his arms he put his hands around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:30 am

Mizu kissed back smiling and she relished the feel of him holding her. She ran her fingers through his hair and got closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:46 pm

Izumo felt Mizu's nails run through his hair. It urged him a little more.

Izumo continued kissing her as he gently leaned back until he reached the whole way to the ground. He made sure he was being gentle well the fell to the ground. He held her on top of him resting his hands on her waist.

The fire burned brightly filling Izumo with a warming sensation as he continued kissing Mizu.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:33 am

Mizu's cheeks were pink at the nervousness . She smiled softly into the kiss as he fell to the ground with her. She put her hand on his chest and rested it there. She wiggled up to face him better as they kissed. She felt warmed up by him and the fire.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:06 pm

Izumo felt more relaxed, he continued to kiss her holding his eyes tightly closed. Wrapping his arms around her more as her warmth spread onto him.

Izumo's hands tingled at the sensation of the two's kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:44 am

Mizu felt very comfortable with him and trusted him. That was a huge milestone for she was not easy to get the trust from. She usually called herself a lone wolf, but not at this moment. She whimpered softly and pulled back needing some air.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:23 pm

Izumo left his head rest on her body, as he gently pulling away from the kiss.

He closed his eyes and sighed. He was speechless, he just held her tight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next