Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death) Empty
PostSubject: Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death)   Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:09 am

Zatheria Hyuuga was walking around the sparing area. It was sunny with a few clouds in the sky. He looked around. It was pretty much grasslands with a few big trees. THe wind was blowing making the air fell like 75 degrees. Matheria tok a deep breathe. 'THis is a great day to be alive.' He thought happily to himself. The birds were flying over head. 'It seems only yesterday that they were flying south. I guess it means its spring. 'Maybe I should start training with my sword more, something that gives me advantage. Oh well if I give it my all I should be able to bet anyone.' Zatheria had gotten asword recently and only got to use it once. He looked up at the blue and white sky. He thought about the future.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Dotou
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Yagami Dotou

PostSubject: Re: Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death)   Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:15 pm

A young man slowly walked into the sparing area where Zatheria was. He suddenly stopped, when he saw that there is another shinobi there, and that hes not alone. After he observed Zatheria carefully, Lucius could speculate that this man is a Hyuga, so he calmly said

"Hello, my name is Lucius. Would you like to have a simple spar with me. Im fresh from the academy, so i would like to test my skills, with someone strong."

Lucius was a simple ninja, dressed in in a black sleeveless shirt, with a symbol of his clan on his back. On his left arm, he had a leaf village head band, which he carried around proudly. Other than that, Lucius had black pants, and a small bag on his back where he held all of his basic ninja tools.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death)   Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 am

Zatheria saw the GEnin ask him abotu a spar. This area was known to be a hot spot for fights. Zatheria Ran his fingers through his blonde hair. "Sure." He said in a low chilling voice. He got up and Took a few steps away from the Genin. "So your name is Lucius, very unique. What clan might you hail from." It wasn't like it would make a difference in the battle. Fate had already settled this fiht since before they where born. Fate has looked at Zatheria before. Like how he took his fathers life, or how he had a soft spot for mercy. "Ready your self. Here I come." He pulled out his sword and gave the Genin a vertical slash
Back to top Go down
Yagami Dotou
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Yagami Dotou

PostSubject: Re: Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death)   Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:25 pm

When he heard what other genin said, a smile appeared on Luciuses face, knowing that its time for him to test his own skills. He quickly took out a kunai, and answered his opponents question, with a gentle voice

"Im the last survivor of a clan called Tatsumaki Chaos. By your clothes, i would say that your a Hyuuga clan member, a well known leaf village clan."

Seeing his opponent taking out a a sword, Lucius quickly made a battle plan, so he could counter his opponents every attack. Since his opponent was a Hyuuga, that would mean that he uses taijutsu, which Lucius was god at.

Lucius simply made a few steps back, and then, he took a sprint towards his opponent. With each step, Lucius got faster and faster, preparing for a attack. He gripped his kunai hard, while watching his opponents every move, preparing to counter it.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death)   Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:54 pm

Zatheria activated his Byakugan. He moved his word in a horizantal slash, then vertical. Over and over. Making a plus symbol in the air. He then waited for Lucius to come to him. It was a simple tactic. If Lucius could get past this sword then Zatheria would hit him with a Gentle fist strike. The Gentle Fist was a basic move used by all Hyuuga. It admitted chakra through the index and middle finger. Making a 'knife' made out og chakra. If the move was timed right it could kill someone. But Zatheira wouldn't kill another Genin, that would be wrong, even for him. But if he had the chance he would temporaly sever the connection with Lucius with his right arm. That would give Zatheria the Advantage.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Dotou
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Yagami Dotou

PostSubject: Re: Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death)   Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:04 pm

Seeing that his opponent was about to make a horizontal slash, Lucius taught as a opening, so he decided to use it. When his opponent went to make a horizontal slash, Lucius trow his kunai at him, aimed at his opponents stomach. The kunai would hit Zatheria, when his horizontal slash was over, before his vertical one. If that wouldnt work, Lucius had a back up plan.

After sending that kunai, Lucius quickly made a set of two hand sings, enough to use a body flicker jutsu. He made a few steps, and then vanished, appearing a couple of meters behind Zatheria. Then, he quickly placed his hand into his ninja pouch, searching for something. He would take a few shurikens, after which he wold flick his hand, trowing all of them at his opponent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Element: N/A
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death)   Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death) Empty

Back to top Go down

Honor by the Blade(open to any rank, no death)
Page 1 of 1