Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updating -- <3Robin.

Go down 
+3
leon77
Absolute Greed.
Robin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

Updating -- <3Robin. Empty
PostSubject: Updating -- <3Robin.   Updating -- <3Robin. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:55 am

Yo!

Happy New Year firstly, from the Ultimate Shinobi Staff and myself.

Also, there have been several new updates that you may or may not have noticed. For example, the new Banner that sits atop our lovely forum. Also, with the de-adminning of Pat and the inactivity created from the Admins and Mods; I have, along with the advice and brief guidance of Adam [seeing as he is only on at small amounts]: have employed 3 new Moderators to fill the hole left by Pat.

The three promoted are: Brad, Caranore and Medusa/Shyke. These three have been watched by the Admin Staff for some time and have been implemented into our site finally. These 3 are temporary and will be granted proper-moderatorship if they show prestige, activity and use. ;D

We also have a new Admin within our midst. We would like to welcome Dameon Shikyo or Dame into our Staff team. He has also been kept an eye-on lately and should work very well and hard. If not he's dead meat. X3

Also, Todd and Jiro are currently on holidays until the 10th and will hopefully return by the 10th or maybe a little later. Adam should be back to full-activity within a week or two and is being greatly missed in his absence as we can all tell. In his absence, I will be running this place until the 10th from when my 2 colleagues will return and we can have an amazing staffing team again.

Look guys, sorry for the inactivity by all; including myself in this festive time and with your help and only your help: we will stay strong. ;D

Also, I would like to welcome Monty, or Python into the Ultimate Shinobi of the Month as our January issue. xD Why did that make me feel like I was announcing him as our 'centerfold' for January's Playboy issue. XD I'm Hue Hefner. ;D Congratulations to him.

Also, upcoming in the next few days, or weeks; the staff will be re-evaluating the rules and should hopefully be doing an overhaul.

---So, With love from Robin, a Happy New Year and let's make this site BIGGER AND BETTER in this new year.

Stay Sharp and Active.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Updating -- <3Robin.   Updating -- <3Robin. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:28 pm

Thinks you should read my away topic. I'll say it again here though, I'm a stupid freakin ass hole.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Updating -- <3Robin.   Updating -- <3Robin. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:14 pm

...Regardless if your a stupid freakin ass hole. Your still my good man and I need your complete confirmation on you staying around bro.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Updating -- <3Robin.   Updating -- <3Robin. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:39 pm

let me be the first to say the new banner is awsome... i love it

plus congrates to the new mods and admin

also happy new year back to ya

i just came back to us and can't wait for it to pick back up i'm so ready to start back up where i left off
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Updating -- <3Robin.   Updating -- <3Robin. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:14 pm

<3 personally I love the new banner, awesome as all hell.

Im proud to be a mod ^/^ always wanted to help around and now I can. Thank you so much Mod's and Other staff admins. Cheers to Adam and Robin, love you ladies much <3333.

Happy new year to everyone on the site, hope you all do well this year XD I know I will.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Updating -- <3Robin.   Updating -- <3Robin. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:14 am

You have my full and complete confirmation that I am staying. I sorta got pent up about everything and after a few days, I calmed down considerably. ^.^ I promise the next time I'll just say that I'm leaving for a few days.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Updating -- <3Robin.   Updating -- <3Robin. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:47 am

Updating -- <3Robin. 497333 horay
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Updating -- <3Robin.   Updating -- <3Robin. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:10 am

=] Im proud to have been USOTM twice now and am aiming for a third. Thanks! Also, I like the banner, but it makes the chatbox small. Can we shrink it a bit?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Updating -- <3Robin.   Updating -- <3Robin. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:04 am

You can expand the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Updating -- <3Robin.   Updating -- <3Robin. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:48 am

Yes! More Staff! MORE HELP! I CAN BREATHE!
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Updating -- <3Robin.   Updating -- <3Robin. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Two times already? Wow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating -- <3Robin.   Updating -- <3Robin. Empty

Back to top Go down

Updating -- <3Robin.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Information Area :: Announcements-
Jump to: