Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Administation/Moderation

Go down 
+10
Fuzzyboots
Adam
Roxas Raikou
.Death Angel
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Kibaka
Ulkira
leon77
Robin
Yoshimaru
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshimaru
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Administation/Moderation Empty
PostSubject: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:24 am

I know since I am I new member I do not have much of a say in the inner workings of the site and such, but I have been noticing that many of the Mods and Admin are not doing their job. Applications from Characters to Clans are getting stacked up in the forums that are unapproved or approved. I know this is kind of bad timing with Adam not have a very good Internet connection and Pat:) is quitting the site and I guess role playing forever from what I got from his post. This site needs order right now. Adam need to appoint a new head admin the next time he gets on along with new administrators and some more moderators. I am not trying to be demanding in any way because I do have a little patiences, but sometimes it will wear thin as will all others after a long period of time.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Mate, with the festivities and the busyness of us 'admins and mods', things will be slow. I, along with the few REMAINING mods and admins will try and fix things around here.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:42 pm

i'm just starting back here at u.s. and i have to admit things seem slow and difrent but i'm sure the adm. and mods are doign their best so jsut be patient and help them keep their jobs running smoothly.... i'm sure they need our help right now has much as we need theirs
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:51 pm

It's holiday time around the world people, plus everyone's busy with school and jobs and so on nowadays, be patient for God's sake.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:54 pm

thats what i'm saying
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:26 am

Pat left?

:O didn;t know that XD but i remember he was talking about making a new forum
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:28 am

Agreed with Ulkira, just have some patience and let everyone enjoy the holidays while they can. The staff will get things running as smoothly as possible, when it's possible. As for now, just wait. Smile
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:23 am

Can't wait for that to happen. >>
Back to top Go down
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:48 am

I would certainly be more than happy to be a temporary moderator and speed things up a bit, just until everyone can get back on their feet. I am extremely active, quick at checking applications, and seek out OPness like a hound dog. o.o
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:01 am

Pat didn't leave, the staff and the site is undergoing major backstage changes due to the hacking and etc. In the end run, this will be for the best. You guys will be happy if you wait it out. In the mean time, be creative and make your own roleplay in your village, be social with other shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzyboots
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Fuzzyboots

PostSubject: Re: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Tiiiiime is on my side. Yes it is.....just keep that mantra everyone. We will all be okay
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:49 pm

i remember pat did not leave, he said he was "going" to, but he said he just can not leave this site.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:18 pm

but but..........If they stopped approving then how can one rp unapproved.....
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:58 am

Don't worry, just stick around and it'll all be explained. And you guys are gonna go apeshit for the new --.

;D
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Oh, 'cuz that's fair Pat! Razz
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:15 am

^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Administation/Moderation   Administation/Moderation Empty

Back to top Go down

Administation/Moderation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: General Discussion-
Jump to: