Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Big Question-Volume One

Go down 
+9
Tahji
Kenshiki Naito
Omega-Dog
Absolute Greed.
Ulkira
leon77
Senkou
Paradox
Python
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

The Big Question-Volume One Empty
PostSubject: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:25 am

Post your responses here =]

Read the Ultimate Times to find the questions =]
Back to top Go down
Paradox

Paradox

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:42 am

A ninja waits until the time is right, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapon lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:06 am

When the opponent is strong, to prove he is stronger.
When the opponent is worn down, because he lasted longer.
The 'third' strike, because the first two were fake.
When danger is present, and lives are at stake.
When the soft wind blows on a starry night.
When the sun is blazing in a summers delight.
When its following the orders and when its out of line.
The perfect time, is any time.
The ninjas job is to strike.
That is their soul, that is their life.
Constantly always, through out each day.
A ninja will strike in many ways.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:03 pm

when does a ninja strick you ask? i'll tell you a ninja stricks when he's to tired to punch from kickign your ass all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:51 pm

A ninja strikes when his opponent is talking.

<<

>>

DUH!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:01 pm

A true Ninja strikes when he is at the greatest advantage, and his opponent is at the greatest disadvantage. He strikes when he is not expected to strike. A real Ninja will strike only for duty, not for emotion. But above all, when a real Ninja strikes, you won't even notice.
Back to top Go down
Omega-Dog

Omega-Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:06 pm

A shinobi attacks from the shadows at the opponents blind spot. Strike before being Stricken is the way of the ninja.

Also, a ninja must never attack another ninja during a flashback.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:32 pm

A true ninja can torture their target, to the point where death is the only way to end the pain without ever striking them, then they end their misery without receiveing so much as a scratch.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:39 pm

my vote is to....
>SENKOU!
>PAT
>PARADOX
>OMEGA
>KENSHIKI
>LEON
>ULKIRA

(from first to last 'top to bottom')

sorry ulkira
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Ya all modesty aside, mine was pretty ponesome.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Wait, isn't it sumthing about When the enemy lowers their gates?

I remember reading sumting like that.....I should try to find it.......

Okay, I found it.......

"We thrive in the chaos of the enemy tide,
ninja do not need dens to hide,
all we need to do is watch and wait,
untill the enemy lowers the gate
"

It kinda does make sense to me, in a way. But then again, anything that rhymes can make sense so........But, when you think about it, it can be worded any way, and mean the same thing.

"A ninja waits until the time is right,
when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard,
when his weapon lie forgotten in the stillness of the night,
that is the moment for a ninja to strike.
"

See, they both mean the same, except one talks about a single enemy, and another talks about attacking a city. So in answer to the question, we could all techniquely be right. Unless you want a specific one.

Last edited by The Boogeyman on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bcause I remembered sumting....remembered again.)
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:55 am

I like parts of Senkou. But it depends on the ninja you're talking about. It does not describe the real ninja. However, it does describe the image of a ninja that was created by naruto.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:13 pm

well considering the fact of the site were on, i would assume we are reffering to naruto ninja eh?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:16 am

Lol, for the intensive purposes sure. I wont go into logical technicalities.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:41 am

A ninja will strike when his opponent is caught in the middle of his massive evil epilogue about how he is the greatest, how many past opponents he has killed, what he will do, blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:14 am

Pff, a real naruto ninja will strike after listening to it, for some unknown reason
Back to top Go down
Y
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Y

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:29 am

Absolute Greed. wrote:
Pff, a real naruto ninja will strike after listening to it, for some unknown reason

So that they look all the more impressive for having that kind of time to waste. Real ninja give said long speech and don't care if somebody interrupts them because that flying fist is going to be broken into fragmented little pieces with a sly smile and a "You didn't let me finish..."
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:33 pm

As Kakashi said in one of the parodies, the No.1 Rule of Naruto is: "You never attack until a character has finished his monologue, no matter how many flashbacks he has."

Anyways, a REAL ninja will only strike after 50 episodes of glaring at his enemy and exchanging sad stories with them over who's more of a loser. Then they sit down for a cup of tea with crumpets and enjoy a manly game of Barbie fights.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 am

a real ninja will strike when ever the *cough* he feels like it (twas the point of me lil poem)
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:18 am

Not a real ninja. To strike when he feels like it would defeat the purpose of being a ninja.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Ummm.... Pat, we may need an answer soon. The newspaper, it is coming out by the 20th, to make up for January and February. Although, tis edition is going to carry over to he update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Question-Volume One   The Big Question-Volume One Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big Question-Volume One
Page 1 of 1