Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newspaper Staff Check

Go down 
+2
Kessen
Initake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Initake

Initake

Newspaper Staff Check Empty
PostSubject: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:06 pm

Since I am not totally unaware of who is staff on the newspaper, this should be the place where you should post letting me know this. Also, you should state your strengths of what you feel you can do, so i can assign you a field, and then a job. Also, if you already have a job, I would like to ask you if you could post that here as well.

All of this applies for new members as well. List your strengths, and reason why you'd like to be on the newspaper.

And sorry if I did not mention it, but I am in charge for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:08 am

I can make like " The Latest Happenings " Part of the News Paper.

Like talking about whats new on the villages, stuffs like that.

I'm good at observing so its perfect for me to have the job about " Latest Happenings "

And you already said I'm in, I just need to post here Very Happy

~Kessen

Last edited by Kessen on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:14 am

Staff already.

my job is interviewing and i like to do it in different styles.
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:10 am

Kessen, i like the idea, but kind of broad. Try to find some ways to make that more.... in depth and then PM your idea, i suggest choosing one village, or something like that. for Tahji, you are our head Interviewer. You will be in charge of all interviews. Since many interviews take place here, I make you co-owner ( for now) of the newspaper. You will accept or reject any interview ideas, and/or give out jobs in this field to those who desire to interview as well.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:31 pm

sir yes sir, but originally monty is the head. who's the co? initake? then you? pendo is personal column and then renjiro senju is publisher.
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:28 am

I am Initake, by the way. And Pendo quit, so we need a new person for the personal column, whatever that actually does. I was thinking we could have someone do the spam column and kind of make it like thee comedic section of the newspaper. Tell me what you think of that idea.

And Ren, if he is the publisher, we have to bring mostly all ideas to him to publish, and tell him anything they might need to get fixed, such as size, color or something like that, making it less work on us, and give him more responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:01 am

im suggesting to change the personal column into a comic section, get someone to draw a comic... also we need to recruit some people to do more things. or else we will be going down soon. should we put up an ad somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Well, I wanna be apart of staff. My strengths are whatever you need them to be. I can get stuff done whenever it needs to be done
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:35 pm

weren't you leaving?
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:23 am

He decided to come back, as have I. Pat, i might need you to be the one to do whatever seems to be falling behind. There is really nothing I can think of to do right now. Tahji has interviews, Renjiro has publishing, I might do something besides supervising, but I am not sure, but Tahji is definitely right, Get recruits at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Emperor
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Lightning Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:30 am

Kages could do something like an upcoming feature to villages or a shoutout area to specific ninja that are doing really well atm. Just a thought and with me becoming Kazekage soon id be more than happy to do it.
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:44 am

Sounds like a fairly good idea. I think that could be added in somehow. I think the idea needs a little bit of work, maybe a little more in-depth analysis. And maybe there could be some sort of congratulations in one part to a team or something, or to someone for completing a mission for the village or something like that.

There could also be a small section where we introduce new characters that were approved, and now lead a team, or in your case a village. xD
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:21 am

Mkays, I can do whatever. If you wannnttt... well, it would be benficial to have an ask an admin section. I could handle somehting like that. Have people Send me RP based or site based questions, and I'll pick a few and answer them in the newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:31 am

pat, great idea. a newbie gets stuck on something from this site and you help them out. just make sure the questions you choose could help others. for example

Pat, what is US?

Pat, why is everyone bothering me, I didn't do anything.

Which one would you choose? I'd choose number one, because it could help people understand that US is not USA

also we already have an congratulation section and i dislike the new approved characters. like we are approved characters and we dont get congratulated.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:33 am

well of course dude xP

However, the second one could help people too.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Applying for interviewing is now open. Either post here saying that you want to become one or PM me.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:55 am

Haha, I want to become an interviewer... or I'd like to be interviewed. Either would be pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:37 am

Pat, your idea for the admin thing is approved. It will be added next time. And it is up to Tahji for the interviewer. If anyone has any more ideas, there will be a new topic in Announcements named "newspaper jobs"
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Approved Pat, you are now an official interviewer. However the request for being interviewed is still pending.

Posting jobs.

Head Admin: Python (TNT)
Co - Admin: Initake
Head Publisher: Renjiro Senju
Head Interviewer: Tahji
Co - Head Interviewer: Pat
Latest Happening Author: Kessen
Admin Section Author (Ask and answer): Pat

Interviewer and author still open. Topics free to choose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Staff Check   Newspaper Staff Check Empty

Back to top Go down

Newspaper Staff Check
Page 1 of 1