Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.forumotion.com

Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.forumotion.com

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Namihazichi Itonami - The Chosen One - WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikeh

PostSubject: Namihazichi Itonami - The Chosen One - WIP   Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:52 pm

General Information
Name: Namihazichi Itonami

Nickname/Alias: --

Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: Though he was brutally and continually punished by his master, Kuro, Nami submitted willingly to the teaching method of the sword master, essentially because he knew nothing else. He was also of the belief that whatever did not kill him would make him stronger, more adept in wielding the sword. Such was Nami’s state of mind towards the end of his training with Kuro that a part of him almost wished for death. In addition, due to his life-long isolation from all but a few individuals, Nami was rather reclusive to anyone but Ori, and only began to open up to Lynn after a great deal of time.

When his best friend was dispatched by the Imperial Force, Nami was full with sorrow. When his village was burned to the ground, that was the day he vowed revenge against the Sound Village or anything tying to it. He was disturbed by the fact that he might have to cut down innocents during his mission to rid the world of evil, but he was careful to conceal his feelings from his master. At the same time, for much of his life he had craved a confrontation with an important figure in the dark community (o.O;), and was excited by the prospect.

Nami was raised by Kuro, who was not a very kindly father figure, creating turmoil, anger, and apathy in his mind. He was trained to be loyal, but also a ruthless assassin and an unstoppable force. While powerful and confident, he demonstrated many different sides to his personality. He was wary of his purpose in life and what he was meant to be doing; he began with a sure focus on the destiny trained into him by Sullen. However, his remembrance of both the love of Lynn and also to the friendship of Ori caused his focus to waver. Ultimately, his innate sense of loyalty proved incompatible with his master’s philosophy, and he gradually made his choices in life accordingly.

Catch Phrase: (When he wants to specify) "__________ is what I mean"
(Angry) "I'm going to kill you!"

Rank Information:
Village: Sunagakure

Skill Information

Skill Specialty:
Main: Kenjutsu
Sub: Weaponry

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Raiton - Lightning
Sub: N.A

Special Characteristics: He bears several scars on his body from previous experiences, which have gifted him with high endurance. Also, during his training with Kuro, he was trained to his physical and mental peak. Being from where he is from, he is gifted with the ability of telekinesis.

Items/Weapons:

Name: Ex-Calibur (Real Name: Ori)
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Special Abilities: (What abilities does this have? It can be none)
Origin: (Where does this weapon come from? Why does your char have it?)

Jutsus: (Use the the following template)

Name: (Name of jutsu)
Type: (Ninjutsu, Weaponry, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu)
Element: (Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire)
Description: (About a paragraph describing your jutsu)
Medical use/Bastardized use: (For Medical jutsu only. Describe what qualifies this jutsu as medical. What is it's medical use or how was it bastardized from its original medical use, as in the case of poisons, etc.)

Background Information

-So It Begins: You Are Now Serving Me (Age: 10)
But..I don't know..how I will be of any use..~ Namihazichi
-Defeat the General: Bring Me Back His Sword (Age: 15)
Yes Master, I will do your bidding. I will bring back his blade..~Namihazichi
-Do Not Forget Your Master (Age: 16)
You are my master, I serve you and no one else..~Namihazichi
-Lynn and Ori: Friends Or Tools? (Age 16)
You're trying to say to just saved me because I'm a tracker ninja! Like Hell, Nami, you and I both know that is a damn lie! ~ Lynn Kuchigo
-Imperial Village: Betrayal (Age 16)
You are deemed unworthy of presence, Namihazichi Itonami. You no longer deserve to live, now die..~ Kuro Konpaku
-No Longer Your Slave: Namihazichi VS Kuro (Age 17)
I am no longer your little bitch, Kuro! I will destroy you and right all of your wrongs, right now! ~ Namihazichi Itonami
-Left For Dead (Age: 17)
Lynn! No! No! NO!!
-Alone (Age: 19)
My best friend is dead, my master died at my own hands, I have no one left..~ Namihazichi

RP Sample:(Give us a brief RP sample of your original work)
Back to top Go down

Namihazichi Itonami - The Chosen One - WIP
Page 1 of 1