Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us

Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Enough is Enough!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:40 am

You're very welcome Caranore.
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:24 am

Let me also add Pat, that ignoring how one feels and worrying about many over that one is one of the greatest forms of being a tyrant. Either way though, stop acting like Adam is loved by all because to be honest, he isn't. I don't see anybody worrying about how Adam feels over how they feel themselves other than Brad or myself, look at yourself. Your acting as if Adam is an evil that must be vanquished to save the site, or something along those lines. :3

Also, I've not insulted anyone Pat, and I'd appreciate it if you held the same respect for me.

Also, if this is Admin's issues then what the hell are you talking in an Away topic about it for? If I am ignorant, it is your fault for bringing this situation into an open and public topic.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:51 am

Look, sometimes opinions should be voiced, and sometimes they shouldn't. But by reading this topic, it feels like I'm in a war zone. Not so inviting. We gotta put our differences behind us, and come to an agreement, for the good of the site. If we can't, pretty soon Adam will have to start hand picking his crew, or leave all this hard work to someone else.
Yes, we're humans. We all have different opinions and feelings which basically make the descision on what we do. I've read everyone's opinion, now I think it's time you read mine.

Why must we always look for a scapegoat? Sure Adam is head of the site, but if he feels compelled to yell, we should listen. Everyone's opinion matters. I've went throught this entire topic, read every post. And what do I learn? People enjoy showing respect and being true to themselves, which is important. But, this isn't the spot for this kind of discussion.
It should be openly viewed by every member of U.S. Because without those members, would this site be active on this very day. I may only be an average 14 year old, but I believe we should set aside our differences and come to a comprimise.
Back to top Go down
Initake

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:56 am

Agreed. Though i think the admins and mods shuld be chosen more carefully to overall activity, and other qualities, because many admins, when they ARE on, do nothing, even if you ask them to. Even tho people like me don't ask, they either demand or beg and annoy.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:06 am

I'm just glad I know how everyone feels.

Adam, I know I might not be your favourite person in the world, but hurry back dude. (;

Been away for a while, so don't know where all this tension has come from.

But I trust Pat's judgement, so I know something must be up.

But as Ultimate Shinobi, we can work through it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:32 am

"ignoring how one feels and worrying about many over that one is one of the greatest forms of being a tyrant"

Um...what?

That is the exact opposite of a tryant. Worrying about your people over yourself is essential to being a good and fair leader.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:14 am

When is Adam returning?

This shit is getting tiresome....lol
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:35 am

He's got some computer issues
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:59 am

OMG! IT'S A BAGEL! A BAGEL DIPPED IN CHOC-O-LAAATE!!!!!!!!

I hate bagels. D:

Yeah, Adam needs to get back soon. Sad
Back to top Go down
Z
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Well, this is most likely the longest away topic I ever did see :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   

Back to top Go down