Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us

Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Enough is Enough!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage

PostSubject: Enough is Enough!   Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:07 pm

Okay, this has to be dealt with. I honestly thought the majority of the staff could handle the site during my extended leave due to internet that I still don't have. I'm at my aunties visiting on Christmas and I feel as if my christmas has been ruined after reading through a few things and also seeing the lack of activity since I have departed for a little while. I find it unsettling that I cannot rely on the members and some moderators to stick around during my time of need, unexplained. I understand some people are going on holidays for the holidays, but we need to be informed.

Give me some fucking insentive to come back, me having a faulty internet doesn't give everybody the right to fuck up Ultimate Shinobi by acting up, being inactive or leaving/fucking things up without reason.

Get over your problems, because I bet mine are worse at the moment and I'm not talking about internet.

On a ending positive note, thanks to the members and staff. Especially the admins, who have been patient and helpful during this dark time of fucked up internet!

Love Adam.

Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:27 pm

Note to self-Don't join the Mod team.
I think you guys need like a story line?
Like the Aka in every single site does nothing! They are all scared to die.
Sooo yup story lines are neato.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Adam. We need creative license in your time of need. There are decisions that need to be made and you aren't around to make them. Beyond the fact that this whole 1 person being able to overule a majority decision business is getting pretty old. We are working on some good ideas, but we're all afraid to enact them because you'll come back and yell at us for making decisions without you...

Well, Merry Christmas Adam, We do all miss you.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:29 am

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:14 am

I hope you had a great christmas Adam and have a happy new year. Sorry to hear about your troubles unfortunately things are likely to get worse before they get better with me and Todd heading on xmas holidays.

Quote :
We need creative license in your time of need. There are decisions that need to be made and you aren't around to make them. Beyond the fact that this whole 1 person being able to overule a majority decision business is getting pretty old. We are working on some good ideas, but we're all afraid to enact them because you'll come back and yell at us for making decisions without you...

I would have phrased this differently but there is a certain truth behind it. A lot of the lag has come in departments that are Adam only or in dicussions that require your involvement, quite simply when you arent here and since we havent been delegated the power to make them in your stead things have a unfortunate tendancy to stack up

Akatsuki Leader

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:58 pm

Wow really, I just came back from one of the most HELLACIOUS 12 hours of my life and this is the SHIT I come back to on here, for real? I think you could say I am not happy at all. I am so close to walking out the door on this place it aint funny. Here is why. Jiro and Pat already said it kind of but allow me to repeat just so I can get my say in there. Theres a good chance that I wont ever get to see the woman I care about ever again or get to talk to her, the woman who is crazy about me, and now I get on, and read this? Damn, talk about not having good timing at all.

Adam you wana complain about the fact that the site hasnt progressed in your absence. Well heres a simple response to that. WE CANT DO NOTHING CUZ EVERY DAMN DECISION THAT WOULD MAKE ANY KIND OF DIFFERENCE WHAT SO EVER REQUIRES YOUR APPROVAL FIRST. And you aint been here to give it, so how the hell do u expect to keep things moving. You need to give the admins especially more freedom so they can do their job when your not here. And honestly, as soon as you knew the interent was down, you should have come on here first chance you had and appointed a temporary replacement head admin for the time being. Hell this should have been taken care of a long time ago as a preemptive thing. Actually there wouldnt be need for it if, like I said, gave us staff a little bit more room to grow instead of making us work inside an enclosed cubicle space.

As for leaving with out reason, just cuz I didnt tell the reason when I was GOING to leave, doesnt mean I didnt have one. And I think I have earned the right, Im sure a few select others would agree, to keep that bit of info to my self if I so choose. I didnt wana make a big deal out of it, so I held my tongue.

As far as your problems being worse then anyone else, thats about the most crybaby thing I think I have ever heard, and the most selfish. Everyone has problems, now why dont you follow your own advice and "get over it." You aint got no right to be talking down on everyone else like that especially when you dont know what the hell their problems are. Everyone has their own shit, so I suggest you back up off on that point, quick.

Your right adam, enough is enough, and I am sick and damn tired of being nice about sayin what needs to be said. So there it is upfront and brash, cuz im tired of beating around the bush about it.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:27 am

Well, that was far blunter that it needed to be. But he's a hundred and twenty percent right. Even I've been getting frustrated lately.. and I've thought about leaving too.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:41 am

I sure am glad I'm not in the staff...
But yeah, I've kinda been on the edge of leaving as well, because of the lack of RP freedom and exciting plot. (A war every now and then or something would be nice.)
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:53 am

Yeah, and we had the PERFECT idea! Akatsuki invasion of Suna! But what did adam say? "No battle and no deaths!" Bam. RP freedom gone in one foul swoop
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:31 am

Okay guys, but, this Adam bashing is getting old. It is his site and he runs it as its owner, since we have so many members and active people, I'm rather happy. Sure a few things could be done and Adam might not have taken into consideration what is happening to other people's lives, but obviously something has majorly pissed him off or otherwise pushed him to the brink so he got into a crank. I'd suggest letting go a lot of what has been said in this topic, anyway, enjoy your Christmas Holidays.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:02 am

Hahaha, that sucks Adam, and I thought my staff was bad sometimes. But appointing a head administrator that understands the do's and donts of the site, and your views on what should and should not be allowed might be an idea for the future though.

And honestly, Senkou, you might wanna remove the stick, just a little bit. If your seriously this upset and pissed over this? I dont wanna even SEE how you run a site. Accept how the site is run, and if you dont like it, you shouldnt have tried for an administrative position. *shrugs*

As for everyone else? *shrugs* nothing to really say there.

Adam, get yourself settled, then worry about the site. Real life comes first.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:43 am

Ladies and Gents. Some rules and regulations that have been created will be looked over for flaws and fairness in the New Year. I have been fairly inactive lately cuz of these festivities but i am still around.

Chyeah!

Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:50 am

Merry christmas adam bro, its gonna be sad without you man I hope you come back soon cause I got some shit I wanna tell ya man.

Love brad <3
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:18 pm

Accept how a site is.... Why thats the dumbest shit I've ever heard! We're human beings, if something isn't being done right we have the to change it. It's the people that own this site, not Adam. As much as I love adam, things seriously need to change. I just hope they can come about in a peaceful way. And as for that crack at senkou.. What he said took more balls than many of us will ever have.
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Maybe it did take more balls than anybody on this site feels they have, but I know I've always been one to speak and stick to my own opinions regardless of what admin or mods say. Which is why right now I am saying that it was the wrong time to be saying it, this entire away topic has become a fighting ground and it will neither help or benefit anyone to continue it here. I never said accept how the site is, I'm personally happy how it is for now, but this is the wrong way to get anything done, especially while you are an admin. Admin are meant to set an example for all members on a site, not sit in an away topic and pick at the members and other admin. If you want to get something done with Adam, you should speak to him seriously behind closed doors [MSN etc] to avoid open conflict for all to see.

On another note, everybody who is suggesting stuff that is meant to go into feedback, site suggestions and etc. Don't just post it in an Away topic which Adam happened to have made and expect something to be done about it.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:39 am

Medusa just becuaes you are happy with the way the site is doesn't mean we are and we are in the wrong. Stop acting like we are picking on people. Pat is voicing how he feels like you have done many of times.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:41 am

I like how this turned into a giant controversial topic about people voicing their opinions. Good job everyone, good job.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:59 am

Well, thanks for your um, input, shyke. But I really think it's quite unnecesary. There are a time for closed door talking and that time was months ago. Don't you think that I would've gone there first? Of Course I did, as did everyone else, we've attempted to talk to adam in private, but nothing ever gets done. So I'm sorry you don't agree with my methods, but I have to say thats really to freaking bad.
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:25 am

As I said, I'm happy how the site is for now, meaning until Adam comes back and stuff can actually be done about everything. My point is that all of you targetting Adam at this moment, throwing what you have at him in his away topic when he is also obviously stressed out. Do you really think you are going to get anything done? Do you think in the end, Adam will turn around and say "Good job for all of you turning on me, for that I shall reward you with more power to make decisions." See he's gone, and look at everyone, all turning on each other and angry. If I were Adam I'd be pissed off too by all of this.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:33 am

Medusa what me and pat are reffering to is specifically staff stuff, so you really dont understand where we are coming from at all. I get that and its fine, but the staff has been extremely irritated for a very long time about the fact that we cant do anything with out an ok from adam, which makes it take an even longer time for things to happen, and makes us feel like our judgement is not to be trusted. And sorry, but a few of the things he said in his post I found offensive given the situation. I stated how I felt and that is all. Im sorry if you dont like it, but I have the right to state how I feel and my manner of doing so may be more brash then is to most people taste, but some time being blunt is the only way to get your point across.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:28 am

Indeed. And do you know what they say about ignorance Shyke? It makes you look like an Ass. Believe it or not, we know what we're talking about. It's high time that Adam worries about how we feel instead of everyone worry about how Adam feels
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:53 am

Here's the thing that I've got going, myself. I feel that the site is at a stand-still, the freedoms of RP are not being given properly. Hell, jounin can't even leave the village without permission from the hokage! To be honest, akatsuki and missing ninja should be ALLOWED to attack villages. It's what they do that gives us an exciting roleplaying environment, and if a better plot is not introduced, such as a shinobi war, akatsuki attack, etc - that allows us to clash with others in an epic battle, I'm quitting this site...
Back to top Go down
Initake

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:00 am

Agreed. But a little earlier, Seyren made a good point. He said this site has been going to hell in Adam's absence. I think that, for right now, if Adam does not get on, and I am not just saying this for my personal gain, we should hold a quick mod trial. For one because there are many newbies that have joined, and they have many questions, and members need things done, so I think this should be done. Also, when Adam gets back, a few other changes should be made.

And I have voiced my opinion about this before. I think the forum should be more of a democracy. Instead of having to bring everything up with Adam, we should be able to get permission for doing things with other admins, and maybe some experienced mods.

All I am saying, is that, for now, the site needs to be monitored and ran better than it is, though i understand the admins are trying their best.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:30 am

Thank you Ini, for saying exactly what I said, just in a more technical form.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:33 am

guys, I don't think arguing is encouraging to bring Adam back. cut it outs.

Adam, I put the reason I was away in the away topic "neck problems". Ill be back asap. I managed to get the newspaper out, though, so yay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!   

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Introductions :: Away-
Jump to: