Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

A idea Empty
PostSubject: A idea   A idea EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:21 am

I notice in some fights we as in the newer players use jutsu and dont realize that there is a limit
so i think someone should post how much each rank jutsu takes away from the chakra pool (in terms of %). I am not sure but i think this will make people be more rational in how they use thier jutsu and give more quality rping. its just a idea, thought i just share it. All explaination could be based off a basic ninja with no special trait that affect chakra in anyway. the guide could start from AS-S rank ninja
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

A idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A idea   A idea EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 am

Most people would say that is where common sense comes in, however your point is arguable.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

A idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A idea   A idea EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:40 am

lol not everyone has common sense thats why for the sake of those people a little chart should be made explaining so they cant say they didnt know or that they are being cheated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A idea   A idea Empty

Back to top Go down

A idea
Page 1 of 1