Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First EVER Character Apps

Go down 
+4
Initake
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶
Python
Medusa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

First EVER Character Apps Empty
PostSubject: First EVER Character Apps   First EVER Character Apps EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:08 pm

This is the unmodified, unchanged, first ever character application that I made. This was a couple of years ago and the first time I'd ever tried paragraph role play, it brings back good memories. xD

Quote :
Name: Shyke Demona

Village: Hidden in the Leaves

Ninja Rank: Academy Student

Clan: Un-established

Looks: Shyke wears a round hat, jet black long pants and long sleeve shirt, with a purple/grey cloth surrounding his neck which is used to hide his face, he has green eyes, crimson hair, a blank silver ring and a rapier resting on the left side of his waist at all but the most awkward of times.
https://2img.net/h/i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc24/shyne3333/ForgottenNinja4.jpg

Equippment:

Chain Pack (A pack of chains Shyke carries into every battle he enters,
their alloy is stronger as their made by the blacksmith of Demona. They
are a good defence and offence as their able to jab out barbed wire
from each link's surface.)

Demona Broadsword: There are three forms to this blade, one is a basic large heavy broadsword which can slice through extremely dense material such as stone, metal etc. The second is a chain broadsword, one long chain hangs from the handle with barbs attached to every link and can be used to whip people or catch them in it so to be drawn into the blade. The third is a flame chakra consuming broadsword, azure glyphs glow from the blade’s surface and flame extends from the hand guard to the tip of the blade, for every post Shyke makes in a topic while this form is in use 10% of his chakra is consumed.

Lightweight Defence/Offence chains: Chains that Shyke wraps beside the Demona Weights, these chains are used for when someone grabs Shyke or gets close to him. They are designed to ambush the opponent by surprise attacks or defence, under the bulk of his cloak their un-noticed by most. Though they are fragile because the alloy their made from is lightweight instead of strong, though they can still hold opponents at Shyke's rank still for a while.

Demona Weights: Chains with a special alloy that cause them to be heavier then normal chains, they have pad locks and are long. They are wrapped around the ankles, waist, chest and elbows to wrists. Shyke is the only one who can unlock them by turning the lock undone with his control over the chains. These will eventually increase Shyke's speed and strength after a period of time.

Personality: Shyke has a tendency to be overly kind to people, and likes to make as many friends as possible, but at the near sight of a friend dying or himself being attacked with intention to kill, he changes to a blood craving murderer, he would kill his own sensei if they posed a threat to him, though his innocent side would fight to prevent him and most likely succeed.

Special Characteristics:
Summon Seal (allows shyke to summon the bone breaker chain, it forms from a long azure string, that then spirals and malforms into a chain with barbed wire on every second link)

Lonely Rage (shyke grows sadistic at the sight of a friend dying or himself being brutally injured, he lunges a second bb chain out in a blood lust and tries his best to make them suffer)

Elements: Fire and Wind

Skills/Specialties: Main, Taijutsu. Sub, Weaponry.

Jutsus:

Arm Chakra Release (Shyke sends a pulse of wind chakra into his arms, causing them to become extremely fast able to use taijutsu moves and his blades with precision and grace at speeds normal people would have trouble keeping up with. This only speeds up his arms, so his natural speed for running and etc remains the same while this is active. The chakra cost would be 4% of his chakra or every post he makes with this skill active, but only Shyke's posts, enemy posts are not included in this equasion. When Shyke is to reach Chuunin, the chakra cost will lower to 3% and at Jounin it would be 2%, any higher then Jounin and it will cost 1%.)

Distortion (shyke empowers his rapier with his chakra, the rapier's
blade corrupts the chakra as soon as it is empowered, shyke then uses
the rapier to corrupt the enemy's chakra and lower damage by striking
it, for ex. -enemy uses chakra orb- -shyke pierces the orb with his
rapier, as the enemy chakra orb is weakened slightly- this distortion
can only be used on enemies the same lvl as shyke, later levels may
completely corrupt an attack performed by the enemy at such as jounin,
but with high chakra costs of their own)

Fire Clone Jutsu: Shyke performs several hand signs and creates a flame clone duplicate to fight along side him, it possesses 10% of his strength and requires 20% of his chakra, the clone cannot use chains though has the use of Shyke's rapierand taijutsu.

Azure Rain (after the given hand signs, azure clouds form from the water inside shyke, evaporating from him for an offensive finisher, this move would leave shyke bearing no liquid, thus killing him, but is useful for protecting friends if he can't do anything else, azure flames rain from the clouds surrounding the enemy's location, then fire down unto them in the circle)

Lasher (the blade on shyke's rapier decintergrates as the bone breaker chain replaces it melding with the rapier's handle, that acts as a whip, thrashing his victims with the links in each blow, every second link on the chain has a form of barbed wire attached to the surface allowing them to tear enemy flesh)

Burning Glyph (azure flame forms around shyke's fists in the form of glyphs allowing him to burn the target as he uses his taijutsu moves, or hand to hand combat etc).

Aireal Plummet (shyke performs hand signs in mid air and azure flame spurrs from his feet, surrounding them, shyke then smashes unto the opponent with his foot, this move can render the opponent on flame as if there is a successful connection, the flame surrounding the foot expands for 1 metre onto the enemy)

Dexterity and Strength (This style is to duel wield both his rapier and broadsword, the rapier has extreme speed while the broadsword is slower but has immense power behind it).

Wind Ripple (This attack allows Shyke to slash his broadsword with extreme speed to send out a slicing Wind Ripple, this can cut through extremely dense materials though is also created to seperate substances and to disorientate the enemy. When an enemy is attacked by this Wind Ripple, if they only slightly move out of the way they are bound to be hurled into the wind by it's force).

Immense Slash (Shyke outputs wind chakra into his blades to slash with both his blades at extreme speed together, this can draw opponents closer to the blades due to the wind beind drawn in my the blades).

Improved sense of Hearing: Shyke used meditation after becomming blind to focus his energy and allow him to hear much better. Shyke can hear objects being used when their at a range of shouting only lightly, though at talking and whispering ranges he can hear objects and specific movements such as a sword being slashed or someone running at him as examples. He then is able to place where the items are around him so he can avoid or block them. When attacking Shyke listens for a person's breathing or their movement due to clothing making noise whenever someone moves. He then places an estimate on where their organs or body parts may be and does his best to strike where he wants. Other noises in the background can become a hazard to Shyke though he does his best to ignore them and stay on track when fighting.

Zanbatou Name: Covert 77
(Shyke named his Zanbatou Covert 77 because it is dark and spooky in it's design, Shyke enjoyed the idea of a blade that people couldn't see in the dark compared to his rapier and broadsword which were consideringly bright bladed. This Zanbatou was made by Bjorn for Shyke at the cost of 100 Ryo, Shyke gathered this money from the money his father stored into the pack for emergencies such as his father's or mother's or both their deaths. Shyke bought the Zanbatou to be used with skills his broadsword would usually carry through, though with less weight compared to his dense broadsword. This blade as seen in Shyke's avatar is big, also it takes on the chakra elements of whoever uses it as explained by Bjorn. This means that Shyke can carry through his normal Demona Broadsword attacks such as Wind Ripple and other like it with even more effect due to the length and width of the blade. Shyke is able to wield this blade with two hands at a speed around the same as his broadsword, though when using Arm Chakra Release this blade can be wielded easily and quickly at speeds of his rapier though he must use both hands to wield this fast.)

History/Background Story: Shyke was a premeditated 'saviour' as his clan leader said, that would bring an end to the chaos of their era, though before he was even old enough to hold a sword, their clan was struck by Markus, they were only a small clan, inhabiting three homes in the village hidden in the mist, Markus tore through them, though he didn't have to heart to kill shyke when he saw him standing over his dead parents, shyke swore from then, he would kill Markus, he was found by a village guard whom had been out of town at the time. The guard took shyke into his home, and told the people what had happened, though this was a mistake, as some people rumoured he was cursed, shyke ran away from the guard's home holding only the clothes his father wore and the blade promised to him by the clan's master. When shyke was old enough to hold the 'guardian rapier' shyke set off to find a new village, where he wouldn't be seen as a cursed child for surviving that horrific event, he came accross the village hidden in the leaves, meeting a young boy named naruto, seeing him as much alike himself, though shyke had no idea...
The chains that shyke uses are a blood skill, the demona master was
famed for his use of chains to save lives or ruin them, he was a truly
great protector of their clan shyke could only ever wish to be as
strong as master demona.

Roleplay Sample: -shyke then stands slowly, his parents laying before him slaughtered, Markus ten metres infront, as shyke kicks off the ground and attempts to punch his gut-

-zabuza then laughing lightly, pushes shyke to the ground and walks away from the house, as he lights a piece of wood, and tosses it onto the side of shyke's house-

-shyke then grips master demona's rapier and his father's guard pack, he runs from the house and falls staring up at the burning building, crying hysterically, he promises to himself that he won't stop till Markus is dead-
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: First EVER Character Apps   First EVER Character Apps EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:47 am

G4u that it brings back good memories =]
Back to top Go down
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶

PostSubject: Re: First EVER Character Apps   First EVER Character Apps EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:17 am

lmao weak rp sample bro XD
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: First EVER Character Apps   First EVER Character Apps EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:03 am

Huh. I didn't know you were Shyke.... >> But anyway, it is better than my firrst paragraph RP one.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: First EVER Character Apps   First EVER Character Apps EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:31 pm

I know it's a weak rp sample Winged, this was years ago on my first ever application.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: First EVER Character Apps   First EVER Character Apps EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:02 am

mine was alot smaller, and worse, if i can find it i post it
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: First EVER Character Apps   First EVER Character Apps EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:09 am

I wish I had mine. But the first site I was ever gone shut down, as did the second one. The third one's still there, but everythings been deleted.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: First EVER Character Apps   First EVER Character Apps EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:54 am

This is my first ever application, besides Ingoo (which got deleted) I really can't remember which came first, this one or my ingoo one.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First EVER Character Apps   First EVER Character Apps Empty

Back to top Go down

First EVER Character Apps
Page 1 of 1