Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lightning Emperor
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Lightning Emperor

Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree   Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:41 am

Quote :
He remembered the proximity wires within the area, that he had set up, for capture. He jumped back about ten feet, landing clumsily. He picked up a good amount of wires that seemed to lay on the ground. He jumped into the air, and they notched onto slits in the trees , and some across the treetops. He landed again clumsily, the heat making him almost delirious. He could barely put the overhead wires into the ground. But he did so. The result was essentially a cage of wires. The opponent would not be able to escape from that spot in the forest without first disarming each and every explosive tag.

Saying that you could not escape from 'that' spot would mean its within range to kill you. End of story. However he is also standing at the only exit (just after where I copied), which would imply no explosive tags at the exit to the cage which would mean it is not suiced. Sure he might get a couple burns or thrown back from force but he wouldnt die.

Unless Lexi can do anything to stop this from happening than you and her are dead but will be free to make new charries.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree   Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 am

Then there is chance for be to be alive then since it is farther away then the kunai tags are. If I made the kunai tags a dud then he can't use the force or the explosion with the tags to create the huge explosion. If he survives with burn marks then I can't really die since it is further away from me. If my fire made them a dude then my flames had to take into account to help stop the explosion from my ring and now my flames I set up around me with the wind lizard wind.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Emperor
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Lightning Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree   Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:01 am

You dont get it...lemme see if I cant whip something up....forgive the bit of drawing fail lol

Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree - Page 2 Situat10

Also, Lexi is right next to you
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree   Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:07 am

The so called wire cage was soppose to b e set by pat. If that's true then he moved wires to one section. The section that he is suppose to be standing. He grabbed a couple of wires up from the ground.(Now if he is soppose to make the said wires,trap wires, earlier in the matchj then he just set them off which should of killed him. Since he shown no way of disarming the wires when he picked it up. If they are soppose to activate when a person passes or touches them then he should have blown himself up. That's not the issue because he amasingly did not blow himself up.

Now point of issiue. Is the wire cage he moves some of the wires to form the cage. He never moved off that one spot after making them. Only saying he was near the exit. If it was suppose to be set up then he moved wires which would mess up the original placemnet of. Wires.

Also the wires that was set up earlier were wires infrontof blaize and lexi not around. If the wires were set up around us then we would have triggered them at the time we even arrived at the destination.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Emperor
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Lightning Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree   Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:15 am

I did state as such when I made the post and said it was completely surrounding the area we were in. All he did was reroute them, him being the person to do so would mean he would know how to move them without dying. You are dead, no if, an's, or but's about it. Like I said, If Pat says you can edit than you can and Lexi can still 'possibly' save you and herself. Do not post again please.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree   Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:22 am

Second moderation oppionon:

Blaize and Lexi are dead unless Pat allows an edit
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree   Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:56 am

I see no reason to allow an edit. Missions are supposed to be real and deadly, and such is the risk when undertaking any mission.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree   Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:32 am

so, thats it were dead like that??

even with the final post of trying to stop said explosion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree   Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Three: Finding the Fashugi tree
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2