Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us

Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

~Inside the belly of the beast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja

PostSubject: ~Inside the belly of the beast   Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:29 am

With a single hand sign, the sand that made up the cape on his back slipped from his shouldered and come to rest on the ground. Ganon pressed his hands to it, charging it with desert chakra to dry the region. He himself had turned off his sense of smell in place of the Geolocation technique and thus the place didn't bother him. Within the mouth of the giant Alligator he had his own little.. island of dry sand that he lay back on, a single leg propped up and his hands coming to rest behind his head.

"Well we are gettin' the hell outta here thats for sure. Your probably the only person that saw me but for now... we are going elsewhere!" He thought for a second, looking upward as if talking to some unknown spiritual being. "Yo!! change of plans! We are going to Konoha again!" he yelled. The Gators voice resounded inside of his own mouth.

"Are you sure? I can't take you there you know..."

"Sure you can! Take the sea, we will travel by ocean and be there in two days time! Kwahahaha!"

One could only ask what exactly was in Konoha that he wanted to go to. In all honesty, he remembered that during his little vacation, konoha had great food and relaxing hot baths. He was ready for a second round of vacationing while he hadn't any pressing plans AND had stolen tons of money in valuables form people over the passed few days that he kept in the sand that he now lay upon. The Alligator could be felt churning about as he turned to the water, crawling down the beach and wriggling into the water of the ocean; the movement was alot less rough inside of the mouth of the beast now.

"Kwahahaha! I'm Ganon of the Royaru clan an head of the King Pirates! But that was back in the day. Back then they just called me King! What's your name ehh?"
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~Inside the belly of the beast   Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:48 am

Her lighter went out, and all became dark once more. She smiled, it was time for her plan. She could see the man cleary with her life force sensing. It was like night vision becuase afterall, they were within something alive. The travel became lighter, and she could tell they were probably in water. Perfect. She reviewed her plan while saying her name. "My name is Mira...I don't have a last name." She said, she still had to keep her last name to herself to keep her abilities a secret.

She looked around the mouth for a few seconds. It would be tricky. If she managed to take out her target, she still had the beast to battle. She channeled chakra into her arms, made sure her weapons were ready silently, then went in for the kill. She went to one knee, flickered to the Ninja's side and aimed right for his chest. Her right fist went right for his chest, for two reasons. 1.) It was a larger Target, thus having a large percentage of the attack hitting at this close of a speed. 2.) It would either kill him, or put him in critical condition, he would probably not last an hour without medical help.

Her left Arm went for her blade, and she made sure it would not be unseathed until the punch either connected or missed. She would draw her blade, and that would be here defense incase the ninja could muster up some sort of defense in less than a second. Her attack was extremly basic, just a punch. It would be impossible to predict in this pitch black area. Better yet, at this range, she would atleast have to hit something. Any blow she could connect with her massive strength(Beyond that of Tsnuade) would break several bones, rapture organs, and cause a large amount of damage.

Mira Shikyo was no fool, she would not easily join the person who just tried to destroy her village, and better yet try to kill genin. She would end this person life, then she would tear this Crocadiles insides out peice by peice if she had to...and she knew that she was going to, whether this killed her or not.

OOC:

I basically super punched you in the chest. Wether you move or not is up to you, but I doubt you would move in time to completly dodge my blow. It's pitch black so you cant see me, and your character seems to be extremly trusting of me. Your move.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: ~Inside the belly of the beast   Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:21 am

Even in his euphoria, and in his good mood, and while he trusted the individual already, he wasn't at all foolish. The light was lit and then burnt out so that it was now dark. Sure, it wasn't weird but it made a difference, then all at once, she body flickered next to him, stepping into the sand that he was laying upon. As stated, he had given up his sense of smell for that of the Geolocation and this move was enough to trigger his reflexes. He kicked his leg as soon as she had come next to him, performing the Moon Step technique to push him forward and out from the punch which hit the sand with a resounding 'thud' into the tongue of the Alligator.

Ganon rolled from the boost and turned to a stand. "Hey what gives! Why would you attack me inside of here? If you wanted to fight then we could do it outside but now isn't the time to be testing me!" he said shouting in a 'wtf' kind of tone. Of course he was shouting into the dark as he couldn't necessarily see. He was still naive to the fact that this was an attempt at treachery , as to him, only the scum of the earth would betray his Nakama and he had already put more trust into her because in his mind, trust was granted at the second she drank the sea water, but it was only in rare occasions that it was this easy.

Big, the Bananawana they traveled in, was however not as naive and let out something of a sigh to himself in his mind, not at all disappointed in Ganon but rather pitted his the nature of the man. The Bananwana turned, as he was only a few strides from the beach, and came to the surface, turning as he open his mouth and chomped down on a mass of sand. All at once, a wave of sand poured into his mouth almost filling the mouth of the gator leaving enough room for the two to run about near the roof of his mouth. The Gator then turned tail to the beach and returned out to sea for the two to duke it out as Ganon would most likely have wanted... he dipped down, going deeper into the ocean.

Ganon himself was caught off guard by the first attack on him and then the pouring of sand that flooded in. He easily bounded upward as the sand settled and stood, the roof of the alligators mouth about 10feet from the ground of the sand; but without eyes, Ganon naturally had to use the sand as a medium in which to see; he formed a few hand signs and stirred up the sand so that his geolocation would allow him to see everywhere to question his latest 'ally' but for the brief second, he wasn't sure if she was trapped under the sand or had also come upward to the surface; either way, if she continued to fight, they would be battling within the sand filled mouth of the Gator.

"Mira? Whats the deal?" He shouted.

Summary: King's reflexes save his life as he bounds away from the punch and questions Mira. The Gator, not naive tot he situation chomps down on a bunch of sand in, putting it in his mouth so that Mira and Ganon are both trapped inside of his mouth full of sand. Ganon is however, still naive to the intent of Mira's betrayal.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~Inside the belly of the beast   Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:40 am

Her punch missed, this was good and bad. Bad in the way that she didnt hit her target, good in the sense they he probably still had know idea the amount of her strength. The inside of the gator rumbled as it came back to land, and took a large bite of sand. She used her strength to climb to the stop. Now she was curous as to how he was aware of her attack. He had no eyes, smell, and hearing could of not helped him. It had to be touch, or some sort of variation. It had to be the sand, that would be the only reason why the animal took a large chunk of it.

She had an idea, and now she had to attack. She knew where the enemy ninja was, he was about 25 feet in front of her. She jumped up with all her might. When she reached the roof of the mouth she stabbed the roof with her gaint sword with all her strength. The blade was in good enough to hold her weight, now with one hand, she reached into her sack.

She was sure this was dangeorus, but she had to eliminate this man. She took out two kunai with exploding tangs, She threw one about 5 feet in the back of the man, and the second one would land 5 feet in front of the man. While the ninja would most like turn around the second blast would hit him in the rear. She waited to see what he would do.

OOC:

Stuck my big ass sword in the roof of the mouth so your sand can't detect where I am. While hanging I threw two kunai with explosive tags. One behind that would land first and explode. Then one in front that would explode second.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: ~Inside the belly of the beast   Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:57 am

Because of his technique "Shifting Sands" He had temporarily made an aura of sand in the air, that allowed his geolocation to see not only what was on the ground, but what was in between the space between the ground and the roof of the mouth of the gator. The Gator growled, but the stab into the roof of his mouth was nothing more then a comparable paper cut, as his mouth could stand up to A-ranked techniques and this A-ranked shinobi wouldn't have enoughl power to do anything but scratch the robust defense that was made up by the inside of his mouth.

King could thus clearly see as Mira had clung to the ceiling and watched her prepare and ready to throw them, he then used the sand wall technique, needing only two hand signs. As she tossed the kunai, the wall burst upward infront of her from the 'ground', the two kunai would hit the sand wall about 10feet infront of her, and would thus blow up on contact. While she was a powerful sensory ninja and could tell were Ganon was at any time, she wouldn't however be able to keep track of the movement of the sand around them and was thus wouldn't see the wall or that her kunai would hit it, she only had a fraction of a second to assess the situation and evade, otherwise the blast from the kunai infront of her would be enough to deal her physical injury of some sort...

"Come on Kira! Quit playing around! I said now isn't the time!" He yelled, not yet aware that she was actually trying to kill him, or rather was completely ignorant to her betrayal. "What are you trying to do! You might hurt Big!"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~Inside the belly of the beast   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:39 am

"Damn" She said as she put her sword in front of her body, with the broadside facing her, it would block most of the debris that came at her. Becuase he could predict her movements in the air that meant there must be sand particles in the air. After the debris stopped she resumed her position handing from the top of the mouth. She channeled chakra into her sword, and it began to twist. After 4 seconds it was done. She pointed it at the top of the mouth, and dispersed the chakra, making the blade basically a drill. Becuase the mouth was resistant to: Extreme Temperatures, Slicing, and High Impact attacks she decided the best course of action would be to drill her way through all the way to the top of the mouth.
Spoiler:

Before this attack even happened she activated another jutsu. Chakra draining to be exact. She used her sword as a medium into recieving the chakra. Becuase of the pain the alligator was having, it would not notice a drop in chakra levels. As the chakra of the alligator became lower, so should it's defenses. She theorized that, but she figured it might not be true. When the drill stopped she would hang from a kunai until her sword was revved up again.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: ~Inside the belly of the beast   Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:47 am

"She is attacking me... don't be foolish Ganon... she is tricking you." The Alligators voice echoed through his mouth; muffled by the sand.

Ganon grimace can to his face at the thought; anger welling up at the ideal of betrayal that ultimately focused him. She could sense that she was infact attempting to drill at the interior of his mouth; slowly poking into the top of his mouth; but being as hard as Iron and thick as well, it would take several attempts before the sword would be able to do any real damage. Unaware to both himself and the alligator, she was slowly attempting to drain him of chakra as well. However, at that rate, it would take quite some time to pull enough chakra from him to render him useless; especially with Ganon actually making a move. She had changed her focus from attacking King, to attempting to escape, and as disappointing as it was, King couldn't sit by and let her get away with it.

He formed a variety of hand signs to attack her with all of the sand around her. First, the Quick Sand waterfall technique, tacking the sand from infront of and around her and Sweeping upward completely enveloping her. It was supercharged with desert chakra, drying any and all moisture that it came in contact with, he knew that it would effect the inside of the mouth of his gator as well; but not effect the rest of him in the short term. But he would recover in time; his opponent however wouldn't be so luck.

The sand welled up between Ganon and her, cutting her off form him, and pushed up from under her, closing in on her and completely covering her with sand in less then three seconds seeing as though it was so close. Next he used the "Petrified Sand" Technique, locking the sand in place in the hardness of steel, completely trapping her in a tight little coffin of dehydrating sand. Unless by some miracle she could avoid this, he would end up having killed her in anger.

Spoiler:

Last edited by WTFlash on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~Inside the belly of the beast   Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:14 am

She gasped as she felt sand surround her, it was over for her. The battleground was too small, there was too much sand, and he was just too good of a Sand Ninja. She had to surrender. She was disappointed with herself, if she would have made it out of the mouth of the Alligator she would have won, she knew that. But she was trapped, and there was nothing she could do. She decided not to struggle, it was her end. She either had to live to fight another day or die.

Before the sand formed a coffin around her, she screamed at the top of her lungs. “Ganon, It was a test!” She yelled out, before the sand fully enveloped her body. She hoped her words reached his ears before he activated the next jutsu, it was deathly silent in the coffin. She lay back, and closed her eyes. It was over.

Last edited by Stephanie on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: ~Inside the belly of the beast   Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:50 am

Ganon was more or less willing to believe anything. After all, according to his morals, doing something like betraying those who have instilled trust in another was the most vile thing one could do. King didn't consider himself to be evil, but rather, and agent of justice, and if the person made up a story as an excuse for their actions it would be enough to please him. Ganon broke the jutsu and the movement of the sand settle.

"I told ya! Nows not the time for games! Jeeze, what were you thinking!?"

"Ganon, dont be foolish," the muffled sound of the gators voice shook, " it is obvious that she was attempting to assassinate you here."

"But we are Nakama!"

"Nakama or not, shinobi are not to be trusted. Search your feelings, Ganon, know that she is your enemy."

As much as he would like to try and ignore the situation he didn't much have a choice but to believe the Gator. Ganon instantly grimace; the idea of it all was just disgusting to him. So this was the quality of the shinobi of the great nations? This was what it was to be a ninja here? Trash. Ganon turned about and barked, "Turn home to the beach, Big, we are carrying some extra weight..."

Ganon folded his arms and of course the giant Gator did as requested; swimming from the waters depth to the beach once more, "Open up please." Ganon said. He was obviously annoyed, as he only ever said please if he was holding back some sort of emotion or aggression. The Gator's mouth lifted open; the sky still dark but nothing like the pitch black of the inside of his mouth. Ganon then formed a few simple hand signs to manipulate the sand, and controlled it up and out of the Gator's mouth and back onto the beach in a pile; dragging along the other individual so that she sat on top of the pile of sand, "Go on about your way Sand ninja. You may take advantage of trust, but I will not betray one that I called Nakama."

He turned about, taking a few strides back into the Gators mouth as it chomped down into a tight seal. The Gator then wriggled its way back into the water and out of sight.

"I suppose this should be a lesson to me. Rules on land are not as they are on the sea. I will be careful as to whom I call my Nakama..."

Last edited by WTFlash on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~Inside the belly of the beast   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Mira was completely shocked, but touched at the same time. The man had somewhats of a child trust in others people. It wasn't exactly a bad thing, but it was touching. She wondered how the man actually had the heart to attack innocent people, then accept one as his Nakama. She hopped out of the mouth. She was was going to attack again, but she would repay him with letting him escape.

The Alligator sluggishly went back into the ocean. The sky was beginning to lighten, she decided to rest her for the night, then return home for a full report. She was thankful for her life, and she had to pinch herself. She was in disbelief he was that gullible, and kind enough to let her go. She was thankful though. She thought over what she would have to do when she returned. She would have to send word to konoha that a missing ninja possibly was on the way. He could be dangerous to those living there.

She dug a small hole. She then laid down in it, and rested. She didn't use much chakra but that fight was mentally exhausting. It is not easy to know you are going to die to transition to knowing that your enemy let you go moments before ending your life. She decided to stop thinking about it and finally drifted into slumber.

She woke up to seagulls, it reminded her of Leviticus, he always loved Seagulls. Mira gathered her belongings and headed back to Sunagakure. She was defiantly going to have an interesting report.

TOPIC END>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Inside the belly of the beast   

Back to top Go down

~Inside the belly of the beast
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1