Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaman King Oath

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Shaman King Oath Empty
PostSubject: Shaman King Oath   Shaman King Oath EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:12 am

Shaman King Oath Shaman+King

Shaman King Oath

Shaman King Oath is a newly formed RPG site which catters to RPer's who love Shaman King and wish to participate in an awesome Shaman King RP experience. Here you can create a Shaman and a spirit partner and join the fun. Enter in the Shaman Tournament and become the Shaman King!

The site is in it's early stages but it will be a good one! If you love Shaman King then you should join. If you join, please post here and let the staff know you are so they can keep track of whose who. They will do there best to make everybody comfortable while the site works itself out, so come join early and reap the benefits.

Site Owner: Richard (Indan, Hage, The Janitor)
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Shaman King Oath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman King Oath   Shaman King Oath EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:42 am

Todd you should know not to advertise without following the rules, where is Ultimate Shinobi's advertisement?
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Shaman King Oath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman King Oath   Shaman King Oath EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 am

Oh woops, I knew I forgot something. Done. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

Shaman King Oath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman King Oath   Shaman King Oath EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:35 am

Bumpity bump bump mcbumperson mcbumpity bumps. This is a great site but we need more members. I am a member, and my name on there is Kazuya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaman King Oath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman King Oath   Shaman King Oath Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaman King Oath
Page 1 of 1