Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taiteki Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradox

Paradox

Taiteki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Taiteki Clan   Taiteki Clan EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Clan Name: Taiteki

Kekkei Genkai: This clan has a strange type of "Black" chakra that allows them to summon strange and horrible effects. The most prominent of which, is to summon up strange and horrid creatures from the ground. The creatures are made of decayed flesh, and as such, they have various viruses and bacteria, causing the same effects as a poison. The chakra also has the added effect to turn the elements used into a jet black version of that element that increases the element's power. The black chakra will cause intense hallucinations and nausea if it is absorbed by something. The eyes of these members are black, as if the entire eye was one large pupil. They must learn some jutsus by completing special missions for the creature itself.

History: This clan was started as a group of people found this strange and horrible looking creature. It looked as though a snake had become withered and ugly. The people took this creature to their village, and fed it some things to make it stronger. They kept it in a cage, just in case it was poisonous, and fed it scraps of their food. Over the course of a few months, the creature had gotten so large, that it was powerful enough to kill the whole group of people, but decided that it would be better to just have these people get the food for him. The creature was sapping the life forces of the people that it had extorted, until they could no longer provide it food. The creature had an immense chakra supply, so it made these strange little snake things that crawled into the bodies of the people, making their chakra black, and evil. They discovered ways of harnessing these strange black chakra networks, by calling forth decayed flesh from the ground, creating nasty zombies.

Secret Clan Jutsu:
Name: Nightmare Fire
Type: Passive
Element: Fire
Description: This is a jutsu developed by the Taiteki clan, utilizing their black chakra. This causes any fire jutsu to turn into a jet black version of itself, increasing damage significantly(15%). The fire is thicker also, so it can reach up to a longer distance than normal(10%).

Name: Ebony Water
Element: Water
Description: This is a jutsu developed by the Taiteki clan, utilizing their black chakra. This causes any water jutsu to turn into a jet black version of itself, decreasing chakra cost significantly(-10%). The water also has a strange property to it, making any opponent trying to use the water for their own jutsu(including water walking) need to use 30% more chakra to use it.

Name: Deathtouch Lightning
Element: Lightning
Description: This is a jutsu developed by the Taiteki clan, utilizing their black chakra. This causes any water jutsu to turn into a jet black version of itself, increasing the chakra needed to form the jutsu by 30%, but increasing the jutsu's damaging effects by 50%. The black lightning also increases any effects that increases or decreases stats, or paralyze, by 1 post.

Name: Obsidian Earth
Element: Earth
Description: This is a jutsu developed by the Taiteki clan, utilizing their black chakra. This causes any earth jutsu to turn into a jet back version of itself, completely eliminating the earth jutsus weakness against lightning.

Name: Miasma Wind
Element: Wind
Description: This is a jutsu developed by the Taiteki clan, utilizing their black chakra. This causes any wind jutsus to turn into a jet black version of itself, adding the effect to put a poison counter on them if they breathe in the air. If the enemy gains ten poison counters, they will die suddenly from a heart attack.

Name: Zonbi Souken: Numa Nezumi (Zombie Creation: Bog Rat)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: none
Description: This is a jutsu developed by the Taiteki clan, utilizing their black chakra. This jutsu allows the user to assemble the decayed flesh deep in the ground to form up to five rats. The rats are decayed, black, and disgusted looking. The rays can be used for spying purposes, and carry a poison that will instantly bruise the flesh that they bite, causing serious discomfort.

Name: Zonbi Souken: Chishio Petto (Zombie Creation: Blood Pet)
Description: This is a jutsu developed by the Taiteki clan, utilizing their black chakra. This jutsu allows the user to assemble the decayed flesh deep in the ground to form a dog-sized, decayed, lizard beast. The beast has four large teeth, and will stop at nothing to sink it's teeth into it's target. The teeth will then break apart into shards inside the target if the target moves that part around too much. The creature is mindless, other than it knows that it needs to sink it's teeth into the target, no matter what.

Name: Zonbi Souken: Gensui Kouchus (Zombie Creation: Decay Beetles)
Description: This is a jutsu developed by the Taiteki clan, utilizing their black chakra. This jutsu summons up a rather large swarm of dead beetles from the ground to attack the opponent. The beetles will swarm the opponent, biting them with normal sized fangs. The bites cause an intense itching sensation.

Name: Zonbi Souken: Shoukyu Hagetaka (Zombie Creation: Melting Vultures)
Description: This is a jutsu developed by the Taiteki clan, utilizing their black chakra. This jutsu will summon a pair of vultures from the ground, which will take flight, and circle the opponent. They will wait for the opponent to not be looking at them, and then will swoop down, trying to dig either their talons or beak into the target.

More To Come, If My Char Makes It To Chuunin

Last edited by Paradox on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Taiteki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiteki Clan   Taiteki Clan EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:01 am

Quote :
This clan has a sort of "neutral" chakra, which can cause extremely abnormal and divine occurences to happen, using inanimate objects as a medium. The chakra is very strange, allowing abnormal and bizarre effects for the creations to make. The effects can be as simple as giving a stat boost, to something as complicated as causing mechanisms that are like puppets to spring to life.
"neutral chakra"? You haven't explained a legitimate reasoning for how it can perform though's said abilities? It doesn't make to much sense.

Quote :
The members of this clan are extremely intelligent, with IQs past the 200s.
Denied. Past 200 is amazing, and i dont think you realised how incredibly smar that is.
Back to top Go down
Paradox

Paradox

Taiteki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiteki Clan   Taiteki Clan EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:48 am

I added in something that makes the chakra make sense a little bit more, and I lowered the IQ to a little more than 140, which is near my IQ in RL.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Taiteki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiteki Clan   Taiteki Clan EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Quote :
I added in something that makes the chakra make sense a little bit more, and I lowered the IQ to a little more than 140, which is near my IQ in RL.
lmao. Oh ok then, good work.

Regarding your clan. You seem to be taking abilities from different things and trying to group them all under the concept of "neutral chakra", and it doesn't really work. Maybe you should look up what chakra actually is because saying that it is simply
Quote :
very strange, abnormal and bizarre
doesn't really cut it. Giving stat boosts, or giving inanimate objects life, are completly different things, and would require their own special "route" or design, you can just group them all together. Sorry but this is denied.
Back to top Go down
Paradox

Paradox

Taiteki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiteki Clan   Taiteki Clan EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:06 pm

I was trying to have like the artifact cards from magic the gathering, lol. But can I bring inanimate objects life, then give them special and strange abilities?
Back to top Go down
Paradox

Paradox

Taiteki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiteki Clan   Taiteki Clan EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:01 am

major change!!!
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Taiteki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiteki Clan   Taiteki Clan EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Quote :
"Black" chakra that allows them to summon strange and horrible effects.
A lot better explanation, just putting the word "black" infront of chakra doesn't mean it can be changed in a way that it can't previously. ^^

Quote :
The most prominent of which, is to summon up strange and horrid creatures from the ground.
What is it made of? eaerth? if so it would be an earth manipulation based clan.

Quote :
The creatures are made of decayed flesh, and as such, they have various viruses and bacteria, causing the same effects as a poison.
How can this be linked to the earth? or a creature coming out of it?

Quote :
The chakra also has the added effect to turn the elements used into a jet black version of that element that increases the element's power.
How is this possible? how much of an increase?

Quote :
The black chakra will cause intense hallucinations and nausea if it is absorbed by something.
Once again how can this be linked the the earth creature?

If youa re going for a zombie feel, which is a vibe I am picking up from this then I can see the connection of some of the things. But you would need to raise an existing body, and it would be necromancy etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Paradox

Paradox

Taiteki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiteki Clan   Taiteki Clan EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:13 pm

yah, i cant really think of a way to link them right now, and i wish this to be deleted plz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taiteki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiteki Clan   Taiteki Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Taiteki Clan
Page 1 of 1