Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.forumotion.com

Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.forumotion.com

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

how tiring..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: how tiring..   Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:41 am

Alright, this is not exactly a 'leaving topic', but I thought I would make everyone aware that I might not be as active for the next few months or so. With school, exams, activities, chores, other arangements, and basically everyday life, I have become quite busy. I'm not exactly sure how long my lack of activity may last, but I will try and stop by as often as I can. When I have the time, I will attend to my moderating responsibilities, and any topics my character might be in. For those who have to wait on me, I apologize for the inconvenience, I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. I honestly don't like being busy, so I do hope things start to calm down again soon. Ttfn, and much love. <3
Back to top Go down
~Shikachi~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: how tiring..   Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:44 am

Man!!!
Megz i was just getting to know you sort of, and now the process is gonna be slowed down.
Well i posted in the fireflies topic, hoping you could get me in the mood of rpging again.
Smile
I hope you get active a lot again soon.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: how tiring..   Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:13 am

Good luck, Loveless. Thanks for everything...
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

PostSubject: Re: how tiring..   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:37 am

Unexceptable Meg!

Na..kidding thats fine. ^^ Make sure you come back soon Embarassed

Freedom through art
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage

PostSubject: Re: how tiring..   Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Take Care ;D

Luff Yew.

Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: how tiring..   Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:01 am

Thanks guys, I'm gonna miss you, even if I'm only gonna be gone for a little while.

As for you, Shikachi, with every change I get to get on the computer, I've been slowly building my reply to your post. I apologize for how long it is taking, I seem to get interrupted everytime.

Monty, you are very welcome. And thank you, for just being a good friend. ;P

Todd, lol. I will be back as soon as possible, no worries. The world can't keep me too long, mwuahahahaha. xD

Adam, you take care as well. Don't overwork yourself, and be sure to actually get some sleep, lol. Much love, see you all soon. <3
Back to top Go down
~Shikachi~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: how tiring..   Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:07 am

Oh haha It's really no problem, thank you for being kind about it.
Smile

Hopefully we can get to know each other better when you get back.
Oh and sorry for Pming you i didn't know if you knew that i posted lol.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: how tiring..   Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:40 am

It's not a problem. Any chance I get, I'll try and post for you. I'm also going to go on an application checking spree soon too, when I have enough time. Due to Thanksgiving, I might actually get a bit of a break soon. However, this all depends on how fast I can finish school projects/reports/essays, and how merciful my family intends to be over holidays.

I really do hope for a few free days, I'd like to actually check in on here, I already miss you people. I also have good and bad news. My Thanksgiving break only lasts from this Thursday, to Monday - the bad news. Good news is I might not be inactive for as long as I originally thought, and in fact might be back to full activity by January.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: how tiring..   Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:41 am

Instead of posting another topic, I figured I'd just update this one. For those who do not know me personally, I'm going to just inform you that I will likely become a little more inactive again, due to real life stuff. This should honestly be no surprise, and I hope you all understand, as we all have our lives outside the walls of the internet. Just thought I'd let ya all know, and report my absence.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: how tiring..   Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:40 am

Well, to make a long story short... I will be completely inactive for quite awhile. Personal issues have arose again, and I unfortunately have no real decision in the matter, and must take my leave. I do not know how long this is going to last, but I have obviously been gone for about a month or so already. The only reason I can even post this notification is due to the kindness of a friend, who let me borrow his laptop for a few moments. This also means I will not be on MSN, for those who have added me. And the few who can contact me by phone, I might not actually be able to respond, for my phone usage has also been limited. Anyways, hope to see you all soon. Much love! <3
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

PostSubject: Re: how tiring..   Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:54 am

awww <3 meggles, hope you do well love make sure you be a good girl and don't cause too much trouble for humanity Razz. im just kidding, stay safe and do your best love <3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how tiring..   

Back to top Go down

how tiring..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Introductions :: Away-
Jump to: