Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
Initake
.Death Angel
Ulkira
~Deadwood Zen~
Adam
Python
10 posters

Should we have a festival?
Yes
EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap46%EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 46% [ 16 ]
No
EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap6%EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Mabey
EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap11%EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
I don't give a sh*t
EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap37%EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 37% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:14 am

Ok, so I was thinking, "What did I do to deserve member of the month?" And I couldn't think of any reason besides being a good little b*tch. ( Razz ) So I decided to start something.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

A FESTIVAL!

Suna will come to Konoha and there will be a huge celebration of peace or something. It'd be great! People can meet other people, new friendships can be started, and it gives everybody something to do. =]

Vote people! Vote!

(It also gives my konoha character the chance to meet somebody that I want him to meet. Razz )

I'm willing to set up the entire thing if need be.....
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:12 pm

I don't think now is the right time....
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Adam's right... WE shodl wait til something BIG happens in the storyline until we have this, and even then you shold consult the staff on somethign like this first.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:14 pm

TNT wrote:
Ok, so I was thinking, "What did I do to deserve member of the month?" And I couldn't think of any reason besides being a good little b*tch. ( Razz ) So I decided to start something.

You know what, I was thinking the same thing when I became October's Member of the Month. I still don't know why I became one, especially since I didn't start doing anything for the site until I became a mod. XD

Putting that aside, a festival would be really, really disorganized. Numerous people posting in one topic is going to make it extremely haphazard.
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:48 am

Hell yeah bishes! xD
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:26 am

You become USOTM for many reasons. Good citizenship, good RPing and being an not being a douche in general. If you want details on it, ask Adam. I just vote you peoples, not nominate lol
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:30 pm

~Zen~ wrote:
You become USOTM for many reasons. Good citizenship, good RPing and being an not being a douche in general. If you want details on it, ask Adam. I just vote you peoples, not nominate lol
Err, was that directed to me, or TNT? Aw crap, that rhymed. o.O
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:57 pm

I say we should wait till something important happens here, like the Ce's or w/e or just something large, so more people will have a reason to be active.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Ulkira wrote:
~Zen~ wrote:
Err, was that directed to me, or TNT? Aw crap, that rhymed. o.O
Both I suppose...
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:04 am

My question is... Why Konoha? Suna has much prettier decor.

~ Anywho, I've seen this done on another site before. All that seriously needs to happen is that a forum or something is temporarily created for the event and people can RP in the forum for however long it lasts. And those posts are considered outside of the current time line or something like that, so the events within a Village are still occuring.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:10 am

Well cuz Konoha kicks ass, and Suna... well... they kinda suck. Its a frigging desert lol.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:06 am

Ya well Ima have to say this one is like communism. GREAT in theory, EPIC FAIL when put into use.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:32 pm

~Zen~ wrote:
Well cuz Konoha kicks ass, and Suna... well... they kinda suck. Its a frigging desert lol.
*Cough*SandsiblingswerethemostkickassGeninwhileKonohaGeninsuckedbad*Cough*
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:08 pm

Suna Siblings did rock. And i was talking about the village itself, not its shinobi. But as a note, team Gai and Shikamaru's teams were awesome. So was Shino's. The only major team im not too fond of is Naruto's...
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Shikimarus team sucked, but Shikimaru was always a stud. He carried them so much. CHoji and Ino were both puds.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Ulkira and TNT, the Ultimate Shinobi of the Month award goes to people who stood out in that month and have deserved it through some kind of work towards the site or great roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:48 am

o.O I was just being me....
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:14 am

Senkou wrote:
Shikimarus team sucked, but Shikimaru was always a stud. He carried them so much. CHoji and Ino were both puds.
Inos a slut, plain and simple. Choji is one of those supporting characters you always see, and you cant really hate. Hes a cool character-- not the best or most deserving of the main role, but a cool character nonetheless.

And whoever doesnt like Shikamaru deserves to be shot.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:38 am

If one was going to happen i reckon we should venture to Suna!

They need our Konoha dollars to boost their failing Suna economy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:01 am

Aww Snap!
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:09 am

Ouch! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

EVERYBODY VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1