Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior

Go down 
+3
~Deadwood Zen~
Travis
shotty11
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior Empty
PostSubject: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Hidden Leaf New Ninja Registration form

Full Ninjas Name Shion Hsigh Uchiha

Nickname/Alias: The master of the moonlight

Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior Cutebo10

Looks:

Although Shion usually likes to wear things that have a breeze to them like shorts and a black tanktop. when its mission time he straps up like this. A cold silver armored vest that resembeled a tank top it covers his back and his chest. He had a series of arm armour each a different shade of black studded with metal. the armour continued onto his hand which were wrapped in black gloves, which had a metal plate with the leaf ingsignia .The armor Shion wore had been carefully thought out. He made it so he could be protected as well as possible without ever restricting his movement or slowing him down. This is his way "fail to prepare and prepare to fail". Black pants that were long and wrapped around his feet tucked into black taped up tabi boots that went up to his knee. They were surrounded by belts and secret pockets. not only for show these hold many secret moves shion values. He threw on a black mask that covered his face up a little past his nose. A dark red coat that went down to his legs like a trench coat, finished this off the coat was a dark red almost black. Shion bought it when he realized it was exacly the same colour as his eyes. It was exacly the same kind of coat naruto wore back when he was alive.

Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior Fullou10
Like this

Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior Cost10
Like this but the coat Is Black but shines red

Spoiler:

Personality:

Shion is a very funny kid with a wit sharper than the blades he carries.At times hes really serious and extremely focused. His weakness is sometimes he feels a little bit too much for people who don't deserve it. And is at times very naive if his friend stabs him in the back he will not only trust him again, he'll dilude himself into thinking he did this for his own good. He hates being talked down to by anyone.You shouldnt assume things about him based on your own misconceptions.He is somewhat of a trouble maker at times because he will get very bored if nothing intresting is happening and do thing to ammuse himself.

Personality Trait's:

Hes centered around Nature hes sworn to protect the innocent those who cant help themselves (namely animals.}
he will not use a technique that would hurt one.Even animals that attack him he will try not to kill but if he has to he will apologize and hold a 5 sec funeral for his misguided friend.
He cares nothing for his own life and cant wait to move on and to join his lost brother/best friend. He was forced to kill. He has a thing about being wastefull if he throws a ninja star he will try to find it. His greatest fear is one day he will turn out to be exacly like his parents.
His battle style: is offensive strategy.

Catch Phrase:

"Well thats not good"
"As the ember on a match dances in the breeze just to return to the earth so must I"
"Im bored your boring im gonna go do something else"

Clan Information:

Clan Name:Uchiha

Uchiha was once the strongest clan in konaha they lost everyone in a tragic night when itiachi uchiha and later revealed as madara uchiha anielated everyone.and left only one kid alive,This turned out to be itachis younger brother Sasuke.Originally a symbol of power and order.

Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior 1202-210

Clan Symbol:A symbol of a flame being fanned

Kekkei Genkai:
Sharingan- is the blood inheritance limit of the Uchiha Clan. The Uchiha are said to be descendants of the Hyuuga, with the Byakugan changing into the Sharingan over time. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and almost instantly memorize the movements required to be able to complete it, including the needed chakra moldings and seals used. However the clan member cannot copy techniques that are unique to another bloodline and the clan member must have a body capable of meeting the chakra and physical requirements to do the jutsu. This rarely stops the clan member though, as such stressful situations often push their limits farther and allow them to harness their full potential. The Uchiha clan member is not granted the Sharingan at birth; it is only activated later in life, typically during a time of emotional stress in the heat of battle. The Sharingan itself can be transferred to another non-Uchiha by a medical ninja, such as happened with Leaf ninja Uchiha Obito to his teammate Hatake Kakashi. Because his body was not born to carry the Sharingan, the eye is always activated and it burns Kakashi's chakra when used. The Sharingan itself contains three tomoe (comma). A higher mastery of the Sharingan can be seen in the creation of a new tomoe in the eye, with three tomoe being the typical highest form of the eye. The rare Mangekyou form is a unique evolution of the Sharingan beyond the three tomoe form, please see its entry for more information. An eye possessing two tomoe can allow the Uchiha clan member to track the movement of an opponent and do some minor copying of an opponents attack. For avoiding incoming attacks, the Uchiha's speed and agility will greatly control whether they can move to avoid it. However, three tomoe will greatly help in this area. Two tomoe will also allow the ninja to pierce Genjutsu and see the surrounding reality for what it really is. It can also allow the member to pierce another’s body and see their chakra. While the eye is not refined enough to see the tenketsu and chakra circulatory system like the Byakugan, it can view the movement and flow of chakra. This can help them tell if a person is trapped in a Genjutsu, or if an attacker is a real threat or merely a bunshin. An eye containing three tomoe will allow the ninja to see the image of an attacker’s next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body. This prevents wasteful movement and allows the Uchiha clan member to conserve much needed chakra in battle. It allows them to synchronize their movement to strike at an area moments before their opponent is even in that spot, essentially allowing them to strike out and hit their opponent before they're even there. Three tomoe also grants the Uchiha the ability to do Genjutsu and hypnosis after locking eyes with an enemy. This can be used to cause their opponent to do an attack of the Uchiha's choosing. This hypnosis can also be used as a Genjutsu counter, which is the ability to turn a Genjutsu spell back upon the original caster without the requirement of forming any handseals.

Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior Sharin10

Rank Information:

Village:Konaha

Skill Information

Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu

Sub genjutsu

Elemental Affinity:

Main:Fire

sub water

Special Characteristics:

The crazy ritual he had to endure made him a master at using and projecting his chakra however this comes at a price eveytime he uses a certain jutsu he loses a little of himself.His eyes are usually a dark red almost black color his hair a light purple. But when he releases alot of chakra they both turn a dark purple.His chakra is a reddish purple.
Special markings: He has a depiction in the centre of his back.And 2 very short lines near outside of each eye just under his eyebrows. usually red these marks also change in color when extensive amounts of chakra are released.

Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior Dragon10

Items/Weapons:

Shions weapon of choice

Spoiler:

Normal Ninja Items
Spoiler:

Jutsus:

Elemental Ninjutsu:

Spoiler:

Academy jutsu:

Spoiler:

genjutsu:

Spoiler:

Moonlight seance jutsu(not used for rp battles only story}

Spoiler:

Background Information:

Before academy arc:
from a todeler to the time he started training shion showed an interest in ninja life copying his father and mothers handsigns.
Both his parents from this time were heavilly practicing the art knowing the concequece.And at the age of 3 shion was forced to take part in the daily ritual[not actually a daily ritual seeing how it can only be practiced on a night of a full moon} which in their land was often.A little obsessed with this.But all in all his parents were good and kind to him untill.

first days at the academy arc:
as he got older his interest grew along with his mind. he only had one friend but he trusted him with his life.
not a prodigy of the fighting world however he works hard every chance he gets.
he is kind of clumsy but hes fast and very accurate.one time he pierced 5 apples that were thrown into the air. using kunai in each hand however when asked to repeat this he sadly could not.He thinks of it almost as if it never happened now.like a dream. At this time his parents minds started to do what the elders warned they started deteriating.To a point where they started to see their son as an enemy.But as their last chance they seen it worthwhile letting him live to work. and to avenge the old leader of the land tashami.

about to graduate arc/full moon blood night arc:
at about 10 his family was attacked and destroyed. he dosen't know by what or how exactly he escaped. he was completly unconcience after being forced to complete yet another night of the horrible seance training. When he awoke there was fire all around and blood everywhere.His most hated village both sides had been completly devestasted. Everyone was dead and there left in blood around the evil the family leader tyrant yoshanrobe lay a giant mark in the town square.
He has sworn revenge against those who did this. But dosent know why he feels so strongly for a family he hated. At this time he was studying the forbidden art with his family yeulyangdoe.
and was close to completion also he graduated from the academy.

missing ninja days/journey to konaha arc:
he had left the village with his little brother to find a more peacefull land well that was the plan.When his back was turned his brother attempted to kill him. To take his sharingan to the next level. Shion was stronger and he instead killed him.They were best friends he didnt know it at the time but this was the key to activating the mangeoku sharingan.And he destroyed him soon after the ambu caught up with him.And took him in for the murder of his brother but after being placed under a the back to the past jutsu. His name was cleared some people still have there doubts but he dosent care.He was quiet for awhile but eventually turned back to his old self alltho his friends will no longer speak to him.Hes trying to change the face of his clan he believes its too focussed on order and rules so hes trying to make it more lighter more friendly alot of his clan rejects him for his ideals. Soon he becomes a ninja and has his first mission.

RP Sample:

"i'm scared" the kid said running away from the man with the giant blades
"those blades are" he tried to exclaim
"that's zabuzas blades" he said wondering where he got his old mentors blades from. "you killed him didn't you" he said
at that moment it didn't matter if he was scared or not he had to destroy this man"i don't care if your stronger than me there's no way ill lose to someone like you.

Last edited by shotty11 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:38 am; edited 41 times in total
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:59 am

More History.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:27 am

fixed hows that
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:54 am

No A-Rank Techniques, even if it wont be used in battles. Youre not allowed anything above a C-Rank.

Also, please use our jutsu template for all of your justus.

Why is your name Inuzuka when your not part of the Inuzuka clan?
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:30 am

ok i fixed that jutsu as far as the other ones there not basterdized from medical so i dont know and the links to learn them i havent been approved yet so i dont see how i could do that. sorry and he has been adopted into the inuzuka clan after saving one of their own.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:31 am

oh i seen what you were talking about

fixed
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Your KKG needs WAY more description, it's really vague. What is this demon that you mentioned?

Running Fire is A- or S-Rank, either way remove it.

Demon Wind Shuriken, firstly you would need to know Kage Bunshin to do this since Naruto did it using Kage Bunshin and not normal Bunshin. Normal clones can't use jutsu, so remove for now.

Windmill Triple Attack, you need the Sharingan to use this jutsu, remove.

Sound of Bells, I'm not sure if you can use it if your not a Sound-using ninja. Can another Staff member clarify if characters who don't have sound KKG are allowed to use such jutsu?

And it's spelt Genin btw, not Gennin.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:33 am

your right my mistake and i thought since it was of an unknown rank you just put a rank on it also i got rid of it but i think its worth noting that ino and the hokage used a form of the triple blade attack not using the sharingan.Also by the logic about the sound im confused because im pretty sure you dont have to be a mist ninja to do water attacks etc. and i really cant find wats vague because i cant remembering mentioning a demon.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:10 pm

My bad, the demon thing was a mistake.

shotty11 wrote:
i think its worth noting that ino and the hokage used a form of the triple blade attack not using the sharingan

Ino never used a form of Windmill Triple Attack as far as I can remember. The 3rd didn't control any of the shurikens he threw with wires, and anyways the technique's real name is Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade hence it requires the Sharingan's enhanced vision, as you can clearly see here.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:12 pm

well she threw 2 shuriken that were attached to wire that wrapped up the demon of the ocean. but yea i guess that dosent really count but either way its gone so am i good now.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:22 pm

ok im ready now instead of that technique i out the string reeling technique
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:44 pm

Weapons heavily underanked, no kenjutsu as a specialty means they should be removed, along with the Taijutsu.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:21 am

gone
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:46 pm

You need a minimum of a paragraph for looks with picture, and 3 without picture.

More on personality.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:11 pm

hows that
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:09 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:07 am

Quote :
Meaning they are able to utilize all of the inuzuka attacks there eyes and everyhting change like the inuzuka when they go into all 4s jutsu.
Are you now officially apart of the inuzuka clan? If not then you would not be able to use Inuzuka clan techniques as they are "secret techniques" passed down to members in the clan. So even though you have been 'adopted' I don't see how you would be able to use them still.

Quote :
Special markings: He has a depiction in the centre of his back.And 2 very short lines near outside of each eye just under his eyebrows. usually red these marks also change in color when extensive amounts of chakra are released.This mark is a slightly advanced version of the one the inuzuka have.
The inuzuka marks don't have any significant power, they are just a marking/symbol of the clan. Yours being an advanced version? i don't see how you can release chakra from your markings as you have been adpoted by the clan, thus being of no "special" advantage. Please remove.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 am

Yes hes been officially accepted into the clan and because of his own genetic make up being similar to their own he can pull off these techniques.however he hasnt quite earned them yet but the more missions andthings like that he does carring the name the more respect he earns and when he earns enough the clan will trust him completly with their secrets.

if The inuzuka marks dont do anything i guess saying its more advanced is wrong so deleted.

as far as shions own marks they dont carry any chakra there only there for decoration and only turn color.but it dosent change his stats or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:42 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:33 am

Only one clan. Choose either one.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:36 am

so wait im from the hsigh clan but if my clan was destroyed than where wolud i go once i hit the leaf to an adoption agency?
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:46 am

YOu can go to just a regular family. Not everyone is from a clan.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:48 am

thats kind of lame and it kind of ruins my character but ok i guess
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:11 am

sorry 1 more question if i was to choose the inuzuka clan than does that mean what happened in the moonlight village never happened?

hows this what if in the moonlight village he was never a part of a clan just his own family but they wernt ninja. howevever they used the yeulyangdoe,and eventho they werent ninja he was sent to the academy to be the first.Then when he came to konaha he could be part of the inuzuka clan right cuz thats only one clan is that ok.

forget it ill just be a uchiha
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:45 am

Ok its done a complete over hall hes now a uchiha im gonna make another application for this as well plz dont consider it anything im just trying to make this as easy as possible for you mods. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior   Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Shion Uchiha moonlight warrior
Page 1 of 1