Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan

Go down 
+17
Todd
Chris Kees
Absolute Greed.
Tahji
Zutto Uchiha
~Deadwood Zen~
Senkou
Brock
leon77
herocou
Bender
Kuro Karite
Kessen
Ulkira
Caranore
Adam
Sagemaster
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

(Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan Empty
PostSubject: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:02 pm

So what is it? I know nobody knows for sure,but I've heard several theories and wanna hear more before I make my own. (If you don't know what I'm talking about,it's in Naruto Chapter 466 I believe)
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:42 pm

OH MY GOD, YOUR TALKING THE NEW MANGA? I HAVEN'T READ IT YET, I'M READING IT IMMEDIATELY!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:58 pm

OH MY GOD, IF SOMEBODY HASN'T READ THE NEW MANGA, I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS THREAD YET!

Okay, firstly, can I say YAY for two reasons.
1. zetsu is still alive cheers
2. The old man is actually good for something. I was starting to think he sucked balls!

So it is ABSOLUTELY CONFIRMED That Tobi is Uchiha Madara, about time, atleast we can stop bitching. Moon's Eye Plan, hmmmm I'm unsure, it must already be prepared if his willing to talk about it, his extremely intelligent, so he won't ruin it yet. Though that is what happens in everything, bad guy blabbers about his plan and says "ITS TOO LATE, MWAHAHAHA!" then the good guys stop them >>

I wonder if it has to do with Moon Country at all? I am unsure about that firstly. It probably has something to do with Tobi's eyes XDDDD

CAN I JUST SAY! Danzou disapeared just before Tobi arrived, could it be possible that once again suspicions are raised. Tobi who is Madara is Danzou?

DUM DUM DUMMMMMM!

It's possible people.... The last few manga's have been EPIC :O

The next one will probably be a bit of talking and the Raikage trying to punch Tobi XD But it still will be great!
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:07 pm

I hated the chapter.

Just for the sheer fact that, once again, Sasuke had his ass saved. Again.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:07 pm

Hell yeah! The Mizukage's one tough woman! Lava, acid mist, and three elements! Awesome beyond all reason. So I'm guessing that Water and Fire make acid mist, or maybe it's water and earth? Can't really see how that works. o.O

And hooray, Zetsu lives, and he's a leecher! He's even cooler than I thought he was, though I am pissed that he replenished Sasuke's chakra. The jerk was gonna die, he should have sucked out all his chakra and given it to Madara (maybe that's why Madara has so much chakra). At least this lowers the possibility of Sasuke throwing a huge tantrum at Madara for sending Zetsu to squeel at the Kages. It was all part of the plan.

Stupid Madara! Let Sasuke die in peace! If he is Danzou, he should let the imbecile die and steal his and Itchi's eyes and have a sale on Uchiha eyes. He'd make millions, mostly from Orochimaru. XD

I'm stumped as to the Moon's Eye Plan. Maye it has something to do with Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan's Genjutsu?
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Meh comments~

First:

OMG!!! The Mizukage's dangerous, well its not on her physically. And the swordsman that accompanies her, seems to be a little shy XD!..

P.S Karin is jealous of the Mizukage.

Second:

WTF!!?!?! The Tsuchikage is that powerful, again not visible on his physical appearance, I thought he can only blabber.

Third:

Zetsu should DIE!!! (WTF?!?!>! ZETSU HATER!!)

Fourth: Raikage still wants to kick Sasuke's ass!! badly!!!

Lastly: Tobi appears!~
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Mizukage is a sexy girl. The Tsuchikage is the one who beat sasuke after all that, mega fail by the other Kage's.
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Danzo can't be Madara, since, when Danzo was at the Summit, Tobi, was beeing locked by Yamato's wood technique, and beeing threatned by Kakashi, so <<
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Kuro, true.. really really awesome!
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:29 pm

herocou wrote:
Here is what i think

Madara now being very pwerful is becoming weak (like orochimaru) so he needs a new body. An UCHIHA body. That is why he styed close to itachi and sauske. He needs them. It may not be there body's but it must be something related to the eye or somtihg

that is what i said in tht madara existence thing.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:50 am

Dark Prince wrote:
Danzo can't be Madara, since, when Danzo was at the Summit, Tobi, was beeing locked by Yamato's wood technique, and beeing threatned by Kakashi, so <<

Shadow Clone Razz
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Adam wrote:
Dark Prince wrote:

Shadow Clone Razz

Dang, you beat me to it, Adam. Mad

herocou wrote:
herocou wrote:
Here is what i think

Madara now being very pwerful is becoming weak (like orochimaru) so he needs a new body. An UCHIHA body. That is why he styed close to itachi and sauske. He needs them. It may not be there body's but it must be something related to the eye or somtihg

that is what i said in tht madara existence thing.

That was random...
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:33 pm

Of course maybe,the Moon's Eye Plan revolves around Sasuke's sharingan in a different way. Or maybe!! What if it turns out there's a dojutsu even stronger than rin'negan and it's another mangekyo upgrade? And he needs Sasuke's Mangekyo to obtain it? Just an idea,probably far off though
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:48 am

what if it has something to do with the chakra itachi gave naruto
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:33 am

Probably he needs Sasuke's own mangekyo sharingan and fuses it with Madara's sharingan or his mangekyo, like a double mangekyo, moon's eye. I'm not sure, but it'll have something to do with sharingan.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:03 am

Maybe the name comes from the rinnegan of the sage of the six paths and he created the moon, and don’t forget he was also suppose to be the strongest character in naruto

He might take susake (the older brother) and naruto (the younger brother) and morph them together to make “the perfect form” ; morph the skills of sasuke with the skills of naruto

But how the tailed best fit in I don’t know
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:03 am

Or maybe the Rin'negan occurs when natural balance is upset by the biju or something,and by capturing all of the biju he can create a Rin'negan+Mangekyo technique?
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:27 am

Hey heres a brain buster for ya. Some of you had said that maybe hes going to take Sauske's Mengeyou, well ......................WHY WOULD HE WAIT TILL JUST NOW TO DO THAT?!?!?! Also I highly doubt the shadow clone would fool a room full of kages, or if the one in the tent with naruto was one, both Kakashi AND Yamato, highly skilled ninja indeed. Even Shadow Clone has its limitations. The only way Madaara could in fact be Danzo is if he could manipulate time on top of his display of space manipulation. Ive no clue what the moon's eye plan might be, but i think saying something to do with the rinn'gan isnt a bad idea, considering the six paths sage DID create the moon. But who's to say. But if its just one more big rip off clice again im going to be very disappointed. Lets pray Kishimoto has an original idea for this one.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:56 am

I feel so lost in teh manga...

Can anyone plz be awesome enough to link me to the last few chapters. I just need the chapters from when the Mizukage came and on from there lol
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:08 am

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/
go there if you feel more comfortabl reading the manga your self or

go to my favorate naruto guy acc21a1

https://www.youtube.com/user/acc21A1#play/all

he had much more vids but youtube took all of his videos cua he violated somtin
Back to top Go down
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:23 am

No, he doesn't need Sasuke's MS. And the moon eye plan, is to get to the moon, and get the Ten Tailed beast. That's all there is too it. Or at least, from what I know.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:34 am

OH and dont forget, the fourth great ninja war which Madar is going to declare at the last part. Oh and how the sage of six paths is the jinchuriki for the ten tails. All very important points.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:45 am

moons eye. probably that when full moon the sharingan activates. and there need a balance between star and moon. sasuke's star and mandra and here's a link for all the chapters

http://www.narutocentral.com/?p=media/manga_chapters

just in case u miss some
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:03 am

Zutto Uchiha wrote:
No, he doesn't need Sasuke's MS. And the moon eye plan, is to get to the moon, and get the Ten Tailed beast. That's all there is too it. Or at least, from what I know.

Senkou wrote:
OH and dont forget, the fourth great ninja war which Madar is going to declare at the last part. Oh and how the sage of six paths is the jinchuriki for the ten tails. All very important points.

that prob is gonna happen

i just need to know where you to got your sources
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:39 am

i just want to know what this so called "perfect form" is thats all im worried about right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan Empty

Back to top Go down

(Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next