Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.forumotion.com

Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.forumotion.com

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:56 am

Pierre cursed as the bomb suddenly came out of the jounin's pocket and sent him flying. For some reason, the force carried him quite a long distance. As he landed, he saw a genin, far away, up in the trees and heading towards him. using basic skills, Pierre climbed the tree without being noticed, unless the genin had some kind of hyuuga perception, and reason to have it activated. He stood on a branch, out of sight, and watching the genin progress through a leaved branch, so he could see them, but they couldn't see him. As they neared, Pierre used his tactical weapons knowledge to extend his sword in a sudden, incredibly quick movement at the exact moment that the genin would be running past the tree he was behind. This would cut the genin in half.
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:16 am

Sheekoe was still laying on the tree trunk,His body ached badily from the shock he recieved from Pierre's armor.He saw Pierre moving up a tree,Sheekoe woundered what he was doing.Then he saw His genin Hero sprinting to come and help him.Pierre was going to ambush him.

Sheekoe did a quick combo of Handseals. "Doton No Jutsu."Sheekoe focused his chakra and made a pillar of earth come out of the ground and slam right into the tree Pierre was in,This snapped the tree,making it fall over on it's side.Pierre would fall with the tree or fall out of it,Unless he could catch his balance.

He had just saved his genin in the nic of time,Hopefully his other students would be save as they were coming.Sheekoe then picked himself off of the tree,and walked slowly while holding his arm to his injured stomach.He walked closer to where the broken tree was.Then he stopped at a good distance away from it.

"Hero!,Don't go any further,Come down here with me now."Sheekoe said this with a calm tone,Then he motion Hero to jump down.He then waited there for the rest of his team to come,and see what Pierre would do next where ever he was.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:21 am

Pierre smirked as the tree fell, it wasn't a bad plan on the jounin's part, but it made his plan easily editable. Because the jounin didn't specify that there was an attacker nearby, a critical part of the plan. With much skill, Pierre fell with the tree, and remained hidden, and unhurt by clinging to it in a tactical way. This time, he watched from cover for the genin. pierre would extend his sword outwards at the exact moment the genin fell, slicing the genin in half.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:57 am

Coming from the other direction. blaize started to hear a commotion from the other side of this marsh area. As the sounds traveled to his ear he started to see a familiar pillar rising from the ground. it must of came from his sensei. It must be some big match for the effects of battle be visible in this range. he started to get Closer to the two. he saw his flames die out as he saw his sensei on the ground. He started to dash and jump to his side.

"sensei are you okay?"

he asked as the pillar effect smashed down a tree. He saw something from the distance within the trees it was hero. Sheekoe yelled something at him as he started to get down. He started to star at the tree.

It seemed wired he was just here but the enemy was not here yet. Would it have been an attack? Did Sheeko get him with his earth pillar? is his body within the treeser now? A lot of options he had no choice but to ask

"Quick sensei whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:24 pm

When Jon was running towards Blaize, Hero all of a sudden jumped n the trees and dashed ahead recklessly. Hero turned to Jon and said "Try to keep up Jon!" Saying it with a thumbs up. Unfortunately, Sensei was obviously trying to protect Hero from something. Jon didn't know what it was, but Hero may not have heard sensei's warning. So Jon made more handsigns, and shot out chakra ropes from his hands at Hero. He waited until he it was close enough to reach Hero, and then pulled back. This would have caught Hero if all went according to plan.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:31 pm

POST LIMIT, THIS IS PATHETIC, ESPECIALLY FROM TWO JOUNIN.

Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Ooc:adam what does this mean then?)
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:03 pm

((That Myself and Sheekoe need to post more. Hero's post.))
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:07 am

Hero just one foot away from landing on a tree was pulled back by jon's chakra ropes.HEro turned his head around a jon with a confused look."What's going on jon?I know you think i might beat you in the race but your already a lil low on chakra.You should chill with the jutsu/"Hero explained concerned about his friend."Hero then began to think about the others.Suddenl he heard

"Hero!,Don't go any further,Come down here with me now."Sheekoe said this with a calm tone,Then he motion Hero to jump down.

"Sensei!"Hero attempted to jump to sensei but instead was grabbed by jon's chakra ropes. "HEy...let me go!" Hero said trying to get out of the ropes. "Sensei is right there jon, he wants me to go to him so let me gooo!"
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:48 am

(Im taking over for Pat because of his computer problems. Who's turn is it?)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:56 am

(Sheekoe then yours, then mine, then jon then hero then you)
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:14 am

Pierre chose to attack now. He needed to attack now. He could attack the genin that was closest. That would be easier, but it would also leave him vunerable for the Jounin's attacks. He wanted to be in close to the Jounin so he could paralize him again. Pierre attempted to lift his sword and realized his shoulder was still dislocated. He rested his sword on his right knee, still hidden, and popped his left shoulder back into place. He felt much pain, but made no sound, no struggle against it. He lifted his sword in both hands now. His left arm was definately not at 100%, but he could still use it. He quickly thought. If he attacked the genin flat out, the Jounin would probably react with a jutsu of some kind. Luckily for Pierre, the only kind of jutsu that he had used so far was earth style jutsus. Pierre sent chakra all over his body. His armor and sword sparked with electricity. It was only for a fraction of a second that Pierre had stayed where he was. When he sent the chakra to his armor and sword to spark, he sprinted, sword in hand and to his side. He charged the nearest genin.
The genin was being restricted by ropes by one of his teamates. The genin was also talking to the teamate that restricted him. Pierre slashed at the direction of the one controlling the genin, sending a bolt of lightning at him. His sword was now and extention of his left arm, going diagnal at his neck area. Directly after this slash, he sent another slash down at the genin infront of him. Another bolt came from this one, so that if the slash didn't utterly destroy him, the bolt would.
While he ran, he sent more chakra to his feet than any other part, so that if an earth jutsu tried to take him out from beneath, it would be countered. If Pierre was going to die, he would take these four with him if he could.

Two of the bandits recovered themselves. They were the first two attacked and were simply knocked out. They picked themselves up. The one that had been kicked in the no-mans-land spoke first. "We have to help boss. We failed him here. We can't fail him for good."
The man that had been knocked out by a punch looked around and found the pillar. He pointed and began to ran. The other man followed him.
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:34 pm

{OOC:Yay TNT Razz,sorry if it's short im not in a creative mood still}

Sheekoe stood there holding his stomach.The genin were arguing.He was starting to get angry with his squad.Why would they be arguing at a time like this? Then he saw Pierre,He was charging while slicing at his genin.Luckily Sheekoe was close enough.Sheekoe started to think."Maybe ill try Water."Sheeekoe then summoned two water spheres in each hand.He then threw them at Pierre.

He then activated them which made them explode.These water drops would damage Pierre's armor,Makeing him easier to attack.Not only that since he had lightning chakra the water would make him electrocute himself,Hopefully paralizing him.

If that worked This mission would hopfully be a success.Then Sheekoe started to hear foot steps,Maybe there were other bandits left."Uh,Team? did you guys kill all the bandits?"

Sheekoe looked confused,He didn't mind,He still focused on Pierre,Hopefully the techneque he had in mind would work.If it paralized him,He could hopefully get the armor off of Pierre,Sheekoe was gonna take Pierre back to Sunagakure with him,He didn't want to kill him,Pierre was gonna rot in jail.

Meanwhile the bandits were coming, "Blaize take care of those bandits,You go too Jon,Hero and i will take Pierre on."After sending his genin away Sheekoe would look to see if Pierre made it or not,He hoped his plan would work

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:33 am

Blaize started to try to get the situation under his mind. The enemy was near by. He also herd Jon and Heros voices next to the fallen tree. It must of been the bandit trying to get to them. But why would they argue and for what? It was hard to say until he saw his sensei making a jutsu. The jutsu summoned out water spheres like his fireballs. He wondered what he was going to do. Maybe he had a pinpoint direction for his enemy. That must be it. If that was to happen then blaize wanted to help to.

He started to grab one of his potassium bombs from his pouch until he was stopped by sensei's words. Even after his words it was too late to do something because he had already send the jutsu out to the target. But The words he spoke of was:"Uh,Team? did you guys kill all the bandits?" He looked at him then he looked forward. It was true it seemed that more bandits started to get at the ready to hunt them down he thought to himself

"I dont understand. I thought that Hero and Jon took care of them all. It couldn't have been a bowmen because i burned them all. Could they missed a couple? this is insane. we must get rid of them as soon as we can. Or else the army would rise up like the dead. We have to figure out a way to end this mission soon. I could only guess how long Jon and Hero could last after taking out parts of an army"

His thought process stopped after hearing his sensei's words once again
He spoken."Blaize take care of those bandits,You go too Jon,Hero and i will take Pierre on." Without another moment he looked at him and nodded.

"Hai sensei. We will get rid of them."

He did not know were was Jon but if he herd the order then they would both go to the same place. He hoped Hero and Sensei had this situation covered. For now he would do as he was told and started to dash his way towards the bandits that were comming for them. The situation to clear now is to beat down the Bandits and go back to help sensei. He stood a few meters away from the bandits so He and Jon could join up. He still had his bomb on one hand and then taken out a kunai with the other.

"There coming. we best be ready Jon"
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:44 am

(it was kinda my turn to post, blaize...what now?)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:05 am

TNT wrote:
(it was kinda my turn to post, blaize...what now?)

NO now its your post

Then Jon Hero You

Then after that its

Sheekoe,Hero You BC YOUR THE BOSS
Me Jon You BECAUSE UR THE BANDITS
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:06 am

Blaize wrote:

Wtf man....Lets get this right now.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:12 am

TNT wrote:
Blaize wrote:

Wtf man....Lets get this right now.
if you dont remember

THAT NIGHT YOU SAID U SHOULD POST SO THAT SWITCHED THE ORDER AROUND!

So now that i posted the Post order i just made now is the new one since me and Jon are a team and facing bandits then Hero and Sheekoe are a team since they are facing you

The order will switch again when were all together again
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:18 am

I never said anything like that. >> I call for other's deciding what happens so we don't argue any more than we have to.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:21 am

Yea you did it was the day with you and allie. i was going to tell u to wait then u said if u were to post then u posted. so it just switched one persona. You and sheekoe. then i went and u go once more. but fine do as u wish
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:34 am

Now I'm MORE confuzed...sombody step in please.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:39 am

tNT simple work

You post as the boss to sheekoes post

then Jon and hero get to post so they can be with there partner and get hurt from the attack blah blah blah
Then you go again as bandits/boss

Now because were in two teams a new order has to be put in
Sheekoe Hero and you boss and Bandits
Me Jon and You Boss and bandits. You go twice because u have bandits and boss
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:54 am

Meh, IM not controlling the bandits. You are. I only controlled them for that little bit to get them into play, seeing as they werent killed.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:56 am

Yea but when there down the post goes back to

Sheekoe,hero,u,blaize,jon you.

Unless sheekoe decides to go one on one with you. Or something like that
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:02 am

OMG. SOMBODY PLZ STEP IN. THIS IS PISSIN ME OFF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   

Back to top Go down

Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next