Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us

Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:11 am

Jon heard an explosion. He turned to where it was, and saw arrows flying towards him. "Crap!" He said aloud. He quickly made handsigns, and shot out a Starch Syrup Capture field towards the arrows. Hopefully this will slow them down... Jon thought to himself. It didn't. Instead, they exploded as soon as they started going through the field, all thirty of them. What? They exploded? This gives me an idea... "Hero," Jon said, "do you think you could make the flame walls higher? That way, when arrows try to pass through, they will explode on contact." Although because of the heat, my jutsu won't be as effective, so he can only do it for so long. Jon turned to face the bandit. "Let's get this started, shall we?" Jon said, and stood in preparation, ready to attack.

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by JDRPG on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:00 am

((jd, you can't use kawarimi or shunshin. both are fast movement, which would require you to move through the arrows to switch places, and therefor get hit by a shizton of them, and they'd explode on you))
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:45 am

Nice try, but "" He looked towards where it was, and arrows were flying towards him! I should have remembered!! The Bowmen... They're attacking us! He looked at Hero and said, "We gotta get outta here! Change places with the bandits." Jon used Kawmiri No Jutsu, switching with one of the bandits.""

this means you body flickered after the arrows were shot, because you saw them, spoke, and then body flickered.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:03 am

Hero
gotta study


Last edited by herocou on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:07 am

((Hero. 1, pierre isn't even near you... 2, you completely ignored the arrows. You would'nt have time to form a jutsu to stop them.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:41 am

Hero heard an explosion too. The arrows zoomed toward jon and hero. Suddenly jon stopped the arrows.
"I think I'll be abe to rise the fire." Hero jumped into the aor and blew the fre in a circle.It rised."Nice." Hero thought. "I'm using to much enegy I guess I'll summon...him to make him use his energy instead of mine." Hero started doing some handsigns then biit his finger and slammed it to the ground. Kitsuanabi has been summoned.


Last edited by herocou on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:46 am

((YOU WOULD HAVE EVEN LESS TIME TOSUMMON.))
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:01 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:08 am

(hero to increase your time read my post then read jon's post so you can see how he made time for himself using my post. then edit accordingly. alright.)
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:42 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:59 am

ooc: Hero and jon listen up all garson are down. the one left is Pats main bandit. So ill post after sensei and then ill post and jon and hero can go afterwards for a meet up i guess. but Sheek and Pat can post right after each other

us three(hero, me, jon) are just subposting until the end or until we reach Sensei. GET IT?)
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:46 am

Sheekoe was charging at Pierre,who was also charging at him,When Sheekoe aimed his downward strike,Pierre shifted to the side.While swinging his sword at Sheekoe's Back,He knew if he were hit,He would be cleaved in half,and electrocuted at the same time.Sheekoe couldn't see what he was doing,But he decided to slide on the ground like a Baseball player,He was below the sword's level and see saw it above him.He slid a good distance away from Pierre.About 4 feet away,He had his sword in one hand.

He stood up off the dirt,He stabbed his sword in the ground."Ok Pierre,I guess we have to get serious then."Sheekoe removed his robe,He had on his jounin vest and his black clothing under it.His forehead protecter was around his waist.He picked his sword back out of the dirt and Sheathed it.Sheekoe now looked at the sword,It had lightning on the out side of it,He knew if he sword fought Pierre he would fail.Not only is Pierre's sword bigger,But it electrocutes people as well,Any contact with that thing and Sheekoe is a goner.

Sheekoe then took his fist and smashed them against the ground.By putting chakra into his fists,He made a violent wave on the earth,It zoomed towards Pierre.Most likely pierre would loose his balance and fall,Or hopefully He dropped his weapon.Sheekoe watched as the wave got closer to pierre,What would happen to him?

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:05 am

Blaize ryuzaki watches as the last bowmen was down from the fire telling that they were down. In time he took two kunai in his ninja pocket and walked over to each bowmen. He transfered the flames from the impact into his hands and kunai. Reganing the ryuzaki inferno back into his two fist. Quickly he pirced kunai in the middel of each hand of the bowmen. Just in case that the bowmen get up the use of fingers would be done if not limited to use.

Afterward blaize made the flames from his hands condense so it wasent visable to others. He then got up and thought.*

"All right now for hero and jon"

*after wards he dashed out. And went out to the way were they splitted up and in the direction were the arrows were first shot. So hopefully he could find his teammates soon.*

(Jon.hero your up!)
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:21 am

Pierre cursed as the jounin dodged his sword hit by sliding underneath it. Next thing he knew the jounin was away from him, and talking, before slamming his fist into the ground. "Ok Pierre,I guess we have to get serious then." As the fist hit the ground, a rippled of earth shot out at pierre. Pierre smiled at his opponent's undercalculation. What the jounin didn't realize was that Pierre had a good knowledge of Chakra, both elemental, and non. Pierre ran forward and met the wave. He charged his sword with chakra and held it, dragging it without trouble into the ground. The result was the lightning chakra easily overcoming the Earth chakra, and shooting back in a sort of reverse ripple wave towards the Jounin.

Pierre followed it, and leapt into the air, aiming a strike for the jounin's torso.
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:56 am

(OOC:appearently Pat,me and u will post back to back,and they will post till they meet up with me,then the order will go back to normal.)

Sheekoe seen him switch the wave back around to Sheekoe,Pierre then jumped into the air and aimed a strike at his torso.Sheekoe jumped to his left,He jumped high enough to let the wave pass through,Then while activating his KKG, He aimed a Kick at the back of Pierre's head,As he was still in mid air.The Kick was strong enough to knock Pierre forward a bit,if it landed.Sheekoe hoped it did,He need to disarm Pierre,In someway.That Sword was basicly all Pierre had,Maybee if he disarmed him,things would get easier.Hopefully,Pierre was starting to get annoying.Would the kick land,Or not,Hopefully it did,It was fast and strong,But mostly speedbeacause of Sheekoe's KKG,Would Pierre see it coming Or not?

(OOC:sry for shortness.)
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:01 am

(OOC: I get shocked by the sword, because I am planning on raiton being my second element. Foreshadowing...)

Jon stared at Herocou in amazement for a second. "You hidin' something from all of us?" Jon asked. I wish I could do summons, especially ones that look as cool as that. Jon turned to the armored bandit, pulling out the kunai he blocked the sword with earlier. When he pulled it out, he noticed something. There was a crack in the kunai! This man must have a really strong swing to do this! I'm suprised he didn't break my arm. Jon then got an idea. He started taunting Gui. "Hey, silly-stache, over here!" He yelled. "Or are you too stupid to realize that? Yeah, that's right, I think you're an idiot." This certainly got the man's attention. Jon held up his hand, and put his thumb and finger in the shape of an L, calling the man a loser. "How dare you taunt the leader of these bandits!" The man said. "Surrender now, and your death will be painless." "I don't think so," Jon replied. " I think you can't even manage to defeat a couple of kids!" The armored man started charging, and Jon got ready, holding the cracked kunai. The man started swinging wildly, as if the sword wasn't bigger than him. "You call those swings?" Jon said, blocking the first few swings, then dodging the rest. "My grandma swings better than that!" Jon then stumbled, landing on his butt. "I win, pipsqueak," said the man, holding his sword high, ready to strike. Jon shook, holding the kunai to defend him. As he put his head down, he smiled. Just as I thought would happen. Jon thought to himself. He looked up, and saw the man about to swing. As soon as as the man's hands weren't over his head, Jon moved out of the way, barely missing the sword.He heard a loud THUMP! as the sword embedded in the earth. Jon jumped up, punching the man hard in the face. He stumbled back, startled. "I highly doubt you're the leader, since you cannot control your sword." Jon touched the sword hilt, and recieved a small jolt. Yeow! Why did it shock me? That's strange...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:49 am

Pierre's sense of danger went out as he could feel the kick coming to the back of his head. He did not have alot of time to react, but enough to at least do some damage. Pierre jumped as much as he could, strafing to the right. The foot connected to his left shoulder, and as it did so, a paralyzing, if not deathly shock emitted from the armor. however, his left shoulder was now dislocated. Pierre kept his grip on the sword with the right hand, and pivotted towards his assuredly paralyzed opponent. He raised the sword high in the air with one hand, and brought it down on the opponent. The paralyzed opponent would'nt have any chance of dodging or blocking. His only chance was if one of the genin managed to block it. And they were all hundreds of meters away. Pierre Grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:13 am

Sheekoe was paralized and he fell to the ground.He was in shock."Oh crap im about to Die."Sheekoe then had an idea,He spazed his hand into his pocket and reached for his potassium bomb,and quickly thrown it.The throw was from the spasm of his arm,so he let the bomb go and it flew in front of him.The bomb exploded,and it blew Sheekoe away from Pierre.He got away just in time.He now rested his back on a tree,He was a good distance from Pierre,He hoped his genin got the smokey message.The paralizement was starting to go away Sheekoe would now be okay,He was releaved he got out of that attack.He would not go for any attacks on the armor now.Pierre looked like his left shoulder was injured.Maybe Sheekoe could get his other arm.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:13 am

Hero stared at jon."It looks like your starting to get serious."Hero shouted aloud. "Alright , where doing the combo the combo. Are you ready kit."Hero asked. Kitsunabi nodded. Hero shouted "Katon fire ball jutsu!" While Kitsunabi Shuted "Katon coyote bark." They bith shot toward gui and it honestly looked like this was the end. Hero shot thre fire bals in a triagular form while kit shot it in a circular form.This was the end.


Last edited by herocou on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:32 am

(Ooc jutsu on next post bc of mobile)Once trown and release the bomb started to a give a sizzel sound like fire attached to a wire. Shortly after an explosion happened as smoke started to rise up and fire exploded within the area. Enough to push the two shinobi back a few feet.the flames rises up about 8 feet up as it raised in the air*


"Damn what was that"

Blaize ryuzaki stopped midway before reaching hisd team. He saw his potassium bomb go off. Something must of been going on. The bomb was a sign that he needed help from his teammates. It seemes as if sensei needed help. Out of the thre genin he was closest because he did not reach jon and hero and he just defeated the bowmen. He then started to turn around and dash forward and runn to his directions. His feet started to tingel as the flames from his feet started to glow as. He reached closer and closer to the bomb. Soon after the bomb. Started to die out but the flames from blaize's legs started to exit from his feet and the flames will go off to the direction of the bomb. Only because blaize chakra was stored in each bomb. Making tracking and identifying a bomb helpful. The flames started to fly off to the direction of the bomb and started to lower itself to the standing fire. Once done the fire extended out like a wall of fire seperating the two. But because of the flame. It will only last a few more seconds for sensei to spare and giving a lil more time for blaize to catch up.

Blaize was getting closer to the gate but he knew that it would take a short while to get there (until next post?)

When he noticed the flame was going to die down he tryed to quicken his speed as he spoke to himself "I hope your alright sensei I really am"
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:47 am

Jon saw the attack Hero used on the bandit, and was shokced. "You idiot," Jon said to Hero. "Do you honestly think he'll be able to survive this attack?" Jon looked towards Gui. Suprisingly, he was still fast even in armor. He tried running out of the way, and when it didn't seem like he could get out, he dived. Unfortunately, the jutsu was too fast for him. His lower body was completey caught in both jutsus, while his upper body got caught by the summon's Coyote Bark. Jon rushed over to the man. He was still breathing, but unconscious. He had burns all over his body, and his lower half was burned black. Jon peeled the armor off of him, so as he wouldn't be cooked in the armor any more. Jon generated some water chakra and applied it onto the man's burns to help cool him down. When he was in stable condition, Jon created some chakra ropes and wrapped him around in them, just to make sure he wouldn't excape. Jon stood up, and looked at Herocou. "Let's go," Jon said, "before anything happens to sensei. Maybe we could help him out somehow. But first, you need to get rid of your fire wall."

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:04 am

Hero looked down. "I'm sorry i went to far and i wasnt thinking." Hero looked down in shame I almost killed him. Kitsunabi saw Hero look down in shame. "You should not be a shamed kid, that guy could've did much more damage than that to other families." Kitsunabi tried to cheer him up.

"Let's go," Jon said, "before anything happens to sensei. Maybe we could help him out somehow. But first, you need to get rid of your fire wall."

Hero looked down in more shame. "Errrrr I'd think that would be your job.Since your a water user. I honestly errr never came up with a way to cancel it." Hero said. "Stupid stupid stupid" Hero thought to himself.

Kitsunabi id not like whwere this was going. "Let me me help you out hero." Kitsunabi began spinning all of it's three tailsin a circle formation making a lot of wind crcle thembut not strong enough to hurt a enemy or pick them up. "There."Kitsunabi said. Hero got off of Kit. And looked at the sky.

Then he turned to Jon. "okay I guess we'll go." He then turned to kitsunabi. "Kitsunabi you can go it's been great seeing you it's been a while. Tell your family I said hi okay." He nodded and poofed before there eyes.

"What do we do with silly stache jon?"
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:56 am

"What do we do with him?" Jon replied. "We leave him here. He's unconscious, and has no way to escape from those ropes. I think it would be a good idea to follow Blaize, especially since he is going towards the base." Jon pointed to where Blaize was heading. "He's heading towards the base. I thought they were already there, but apperently not. Blaize and sensei must have gotten seperated, and now Blaize must have figured out where it was. Probably something to do with the bombs he gave us." Jon looked at Hero. "If sensei is in trouble, we need to go help him." Jon then rushed after Blaize, sprinting.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:43 am

(since no post from sensei or Pat i guess i go again to reach closer to you guys)


Blaize continued to move on towards his sensei. the smoke was there and he knew it was his sensei. his sensei was the only one there in that scene he hopes that he was not having so much trouble with the Leader of the bandits. He had to think of a plan on how to help him. He started to snap his fingers as flames started to appear.

His hands started to appear in his hands and feet as he was engulfed within flames. Though the flames on his legs was not used from that last time he activated it. so the power of the flame in his legs doubled. while the flame on his hands is just regular strength he hopes that he can get there in time before something else happends and its to late for him to arrive.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:37 pm

"Jon I think Blaize is already on his way to sensei if you say they split up."Hero said summoning chakra to his feet. "I think we should try to catch up with them now." Hero began to run tward the tree and flipped on top of the branch."He then grabbed a two kunai from his pocket and put it in both hands.He then began to jump from tree to tree. "Try to keep up jon" He smiled toward jon with a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   

Back to top Go down
 
Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Legion the Gestalt(TEAM MISSION)
» Aiding the Hospital: Outbreak(mission)(closed)
» Team p0wersurge
» Mission Request
» Mission to Planet Lost Paradise

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Smaller Countries :: The River Country :: Marsh Fields-
Jump to: