Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pet Deer[Complete]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian

Brian

Pet Deer[Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Pet Deer[Complete]   Pet Deer[Complete] EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Name: Carve
Nickname: N/A
Species: Mule Deer
Looks: Pet Deer[Complete] Mule
Carve has an unique looks. Although most similar to other mule deers. His lower body part has a color light brown on it. And a small patch of spot of white in top of the brown. His other half of the body which is entirely black has an unique shine into it. Making him look really clean.His horns are really long being at about 3 feets each horn. Making easily to stabe anyone who he desires. His legs are also strong, and you can actually see the muscles that are in his legs. Back and front legs.His nose is rather small and has a dark tone colour into it. As well as his face, in which has a brown and white color. His eyes are small and are really shiny. He is about 4'11 feets tall, and if he's on his two lgs he tends to be about 6 feets tall. His ears are black and perky, unlike other mule deers in which they are most of the time white or either brown.
Personality: Carve is a very friendly deers and a friend at all times. He tends to give his owner loyalty till he dies. Whether he's on combat or not. He speaks his mind and the thruth, and don't like cocky people. he actually hates them. Although friendly he tends to have a tensed personality. Once makking him mad, there is no stop into it. He will go his hardest and will keep on going till he achieves what he wants to destroy or wants. When in a rampage he tends to destroy everything in his way. In a daily basic's personality he's calmed and likes to play around, and loves to paint although he really cant. He loves art work, and basically worships it when he sees true art work. Most say that his charistmatic personality make him a deer 'god'. And is something he is proud of.
History:
.:Jutsu Information:.

Name:Earthquake Hoover
Element:Earth
Description:Carve after focusing on the ground, he will stomp his legs on the ground. Creatin a slight magnitude on the ground. making the gorund shake a bit. Making also the opponent loose focus when doing something or to take him off balance. This do not create damage whatsoever. But it is a good way to take your oppoent of balance. The original radius of this move is of about 5 meters in lenght.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Pillar Explosion
Description:After stomping its legs on the ground. The deer will create 2, two stories pillars. That will erupt from the ground of earth. Then the pillars will explode releasing burst of earth needles everywhere in the opponent's area.

Name: Pulsing Orb
Description:After creating a ball of earth of the size of a softball. The deer can manipulate it to throw it straight to the opponent. Even if it misses it will gather the sand like a magnet to make itself bigger,as it will just keep bouncing around.

Name: Earth Deer Armor
Description:After focusing on the earth the deer will manipulate the earth around him to make himself an armor, in which will cover mos tparts of his body. Making him look like a mideavil time look. At c rank the deer can only deflect small weapons such as shurikens,senbons,kunais and such. As it ranks up it can even hold on to taijutsu attacks that are one rank and higher, the same with weapons.

Name: Earth Wall
Element: Earth
Description:A wall that is created in front of the user. The wall will stand out to be about 6 feets tall and can hold on to upcoming attacks with small weapons and such. Other jutsus used that are c rank or above with the elemnt of lightning or water will quickly destroy it with one blow. With taijutsu attack, it will take about 2 hits before it would crumble.

Name:Earth Submission
Description:The user will make clones or other objects submerge into the ground. Making them trvale to places without even moving. This is good to make clones or earthen clones to submerge into the ground and get closer to the opponent and make a sneak attack. The clones can be underground for about 3 turns before they will disperse itoa cloud of smoke. If an earthen clone they can withstand much more and three times the lenght of a normal clone.

Name: Earth Lifting
Description:After focusing on a single place Carve will be able to make the earth lifting the earth platformin a fast motion, either underneath the opponent making them rise off the groun int he air unexpectedly. Or use it to get a lift on yourself anf jump in the air to get better height.

Last edited by Brian on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

Pet Deer[Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Deer[Complete]   Pet Deer[Complete] EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:17 pm

~Mind giving me a heads up. Tell me what i need to take out. Right now I only need the history. But i would like it to be checked now.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Pet Deer[Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Deer[Complete]   Pet Deer[Complete] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:27 pm

Quote :
Name: Pulsing Orb
Description:After creating a ball of earth of the size of a softball. The deer can manipulated to throw it staright at the opponent. Everytime that hits something, like that is made of sand, it will actually gather the sand that it touched to make itself bigger and bigger. Everytime that touches soemthing it bounces off and gathers the object to combine with and make itself bigger.
Sorry but with some fo the grammar and spelling mistakes i find it hard to understand this jutsu. Can you fix it up a little. Smile

Quote :
Name: Earth Conversion
Description: The user can make the earth turn into sand if decided. Or turn it into a boulder like rock.This allows the user to turn earth into its alternate forms.
I don't think this jutsu is appropriate for a deer. lol it jsut freaks me out. The ability to turn earth into formed rock or sand is a higher rank.

Generally fix some of the spelling errors around the app. You can go onto History if you like now.

(I still think that a Deer doing jutsu is just plain weird XD)
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Pet Deer[Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Deer[Complete]   Pet Deer[Complete] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:29 pm

Now that i think about it. Pets arent allowed jutsu only summons are. So if you want to move this to the summons area or get rid of the jutsu then that fine. ^^
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

Pet Deer[Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Deer[Complete]   Pet Deer[Complete] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:10 pm

Fixed.
~And, this is my pet and summon aswell, that's why i added the jutsus. And plus the Pet template shows the Jutsu part, so i thought i should i add that there too. But i will make a topic for my summon now.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

Pet Deer[Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Deer[Complete]   Pet Deer[Complete] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:55 am

I'll just move it for you.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Pet Deer[Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Deer[Complete]   Pet Deer[Complete] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Moved ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pet Deer[Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Deer[Complete]   Pet Deer[Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pet Deer[Complete]
Page 1 of 1