Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew] Empty
PostSubject: Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew]   Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:39 am

Hashin had just been informed that he had recieved a squad. That was a shock, although he has been a jounin for a long time he had never recieved a squad. Maybe because he lacked team effort. Hashin laughed abit as he walked into the most peaceful place in suna, the graveyard. Tombstones could be seen all around the place, mostly all covered with sand. Hashin disrespectfully walked up to one and sat down on it. He looked around all his cloack, and saw as sand covered him fully in seconds. This was a rather powerful sandstorm too, he didn't mind as he quickly padded off the sand from his cloack. His face was covered fully by a mask that he always wore.

Even in the hottest occasions he always wore this mask, this mask here was more than a mask, this mask made him more intimidating, or atleast that's what he thought. Just sittind down, he began to think of a way to test his genins, he had never done this before and he didn't wanted to seem foolish in front of a bunch of little kids.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew]   Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:01 am

Hanging upside down, Sai seen someone in the graveyard from the dead tree she was on. Allowing herself to fall, she landed upright, walking towards the graveyard, thinking:Well, could this guy be my sensei. She reached the graveyard, sneacking up on the man who was alone. But with the sandstorm up, she couldn't tell. She ended up tripping over a tombstone, spitting sand out of her mouth.

Again, spitting the sand out once again. Bleh, why did I ever decide to move here, she thought.
"Um, mister, could joo help me up, I can't truely see anything!", she screamed loudly as she rolled over, covering her face from the sandstorm.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew]   Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:16 am

Tsuchi walked to the gravyard in this tramendous sand storm,he was waering his normal cloaths and had his 4 scrolls on his back.Tsuchi had been told to meet his squad in the graveyard the day before.Tsuchi kept walk untill he saw one person on the ground and a person standing up,Tsuchi walked over and helped the one shutting for help witch was a girl and Tsuchi helped her up and walked twords the sensei and said "Tsuchi,reporting"Tsuchi bowed and steped back Tsuchi turned to the girl and blush
"hi...uh...mnTsuchi turned to his sensei again and waited

Tsuchi thought this was a really bad day for a meeting what with the sand storm,Tsuchi laughed to himself as he thought about trying to use his puppets in this weather,he wouden't be able to see his own puppets and with that come difficulty.Tsuchi took of all of his scrolls for the moment because they are very large.Tsuchi's red hair blew in the wind and he asked "know why are we having are meeting today?" Tsuchi awaited an answer.

(sorry for a short post because there isn't much to rp off of)
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew]   Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:30 am

Hashin as he dusted off the sand off his cloack. He stood up as he looked to the side. He noticed a girl on the floor, she asked for help, Hashin ignored her and grabbed his scythe which was placed firmly in the sand. "Pick yourself up."Hashin said as he firmly took a more firm grip on the 7 foot tall scythe. He knew this was a wrong way to talk to his genins, but this would make them stronger,emotionally and physically. In a matter of seconds apparently the other genin appeared,and gently helping the girl that had fell on the ground up. The one that had just appeared quickly introduced itself, seeming more firm and secured of himself. "Hi Tsuchi, Im your new sen.."Hashin stoped as the so called Tsuchi cut him off in his words. Hashin's opened as the genin asked him of what was the purpose of the meeting being at this moment.

Hashin quickly grabbed his scythe and with a quick snap of fingers he quickly moved his scythe just around his neck. Not making no movements, the intensity caught up, although he managed to back off and chill off. His stepped back and withdrew his scythe back to his side. "Listen, if you ask me, I dont want to be here. But right now Im your sensei and you follow my orders. For all i care, if there's a hurricane outside and i call you to meet me in the eye of the hurricane, you shall do what i say. Okay?" Hashin is never like this, expecially to genins, he more of a kind hearted guy, but he wanted his team to be strong and fearless among those in those in the villages.He will show no mercy to these genins.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew]   Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:32 am

As she got helped up, Sai sighed. She listened to some guy, who seems like he was acting tough to hide something. She sat down on a tombstone, her eyes closed. "Well, should I be scared of you, I mean, maybe if you took that mask off, I'd be scared of you.", Sai joked. She noticed Tsuchi blushed, ignoring him as the storm continued. She resisted to laugh as she thought of what her sensei's true face would look like.

"So, um.....should our third member arrive anytime soon?", she said as she made it seem like she was looking around. She kept on thinking about what her sensei's face looked like. "Still, calling us out on a day like today just doesn't so easy for me.", Sai said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew]   Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:54 pm

Solar's alarm went off, he got up and wiped his eyes with his hands he then looked at the clock "damn i must of set it for the wrong time" he quickly went into the bathroom and came out all refreshed and dressed. He took a peice of paper with some writing on it, he then ran out the door and the door banged behind him.

Solar came running into the graveyard "Hello, sorry im late" he then looked at the two genin and gave a brief smile to them. Solar then walked up to his new sensei "Hi im Solar and i guess im finally here, sorry im late i set the alarm at the wrong time" he then smiled and scruffed his hair up.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew]   Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:58 am

It was not so long after his other genin came in. It was late,but Hashin didnt said nothing to him. He only listened to him,and stood firm. This team was an interesting one alright, they all had different ways of talking and acting. He barely hold on to his laugh,of the excuse the young genin had but he managed to hold back. "Okay now that you're all here let's get this started. I'm Hashin Hirameki,your sensei,and leader of squad 5." Hashin finally let loose of all nervous things he was thinking. He walked over to the side a few feets away from his genins.

They were all standing in front of him and paying attention. Hashin then began to look around,and thinking to himself. Just trying to remember where the hell he had put the main test to test this kids was. He tried to look calmed,but in the inside he was more panicked than a cockroach before they are about to get squashed. After a few minutes of silence and searching, he placed his hand in his cloack's pocket where he found this one single bell. He placed it on his palm and began to speak.

"To start of this is your test, you are to take this bell of from me. This is one of the oldest trick to test your students. I myself was tested with this. This one bell will stay with me,it will be tied up in my right shoulder. The one who manages to grab it, will pass. And will prove me,that you're the best in the group." Hashin knew crap about this, and he had fell the test too,but this was the only thing in mind that he could do. But instead of two bells he decided to use one only for this test,making it more difficult for them.

"At the count of three, you will all try to get the bell,and do anything possible to get it. Who ever gets it, will be congratulated,and well treated with food."Hashin said as he smiled underneath his mask and began the countdown.

"One..............Two.............Three!!" He shouted as he quickly jumped off in the air. With this sandstorm it will be harder to see what you're doing. And that was another test of Hashin, to test how much can these kids stand out here and alone.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew]   Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:27 am

Oh, this guy, real original, thought Sai as she took up a position behind a tombstone. Huh, only one bell, well that's creative. Let's see here, I'm at such a disadvantage, she thought. Putting a Exploding note on the tombstone she was hiding behind, jumping five feet back. With the storm still going, she would have a hard time sighting out her sensei and teammates.

She remained quiet in the sand, waiting for someone to come nere her.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew]   Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Solar looked at the sensei and nodded, he then jumped back away from the sandstorm just in time. He then jumped behind a gravestone, he looked around he couldnt see anyone near so he jumped up in the air a little then did handseals quickly "Daitoppa" a gust of wid came and it went for the sand storm. The wind then made the sand scatter a little enough to see the sensei in it. Solar then put up his hand and aimed his fingers at sensei "Teshi Sendan" buillets made of bone came out his fingers and were going towards sensei.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew]   Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:59 pm

(Dude's Post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew]   Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew] Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 5 Meeting[Tsuchi,Blood 'n' Love, and Drew]
Page 1 of 1