Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eat until you are Full!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Eat until you are Full! Empty
PostSubject: Eat until you are Full!   Eat until you are Full! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:19 pm

It was a sunny morning and Yondaime woke up and went to ichiraku's shop to eat ramen as breakfast. As we walked into it he noticed that a lot of people were on the main street talking with others while buying and selling things, like fresh food, drinks, clothes and ninja weapons. When Yondaime reached ichirau's shop he delivered two tickets to him and asked for 2 bowls and some sake. " So ichiraku, have you got many people around here??" "Today you were the first so after that bowl i will give you extra noodles!" "Arigatou, ichiraku" Afterwards Yondaime continued eating while he was seeing the villagers walking and the birds singing.
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

PostSubject: Re: Eat until you are Full!   Eat until you are Full! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Shigairu stretched, causing his old arms to make a loud, cracking sound, and let out a small yawn as he closed in on the ramen shop. The village was yet awake and lively, and the sun shone bright, but Shigairu appeared to be a walked dead as he slowly stepped forwards over the stone tiles of the path towards the shop. He had just been on a mission. A C-rank, unfortunately. Not a challenge for a shinobi of his level, yet the mission carried on through the night and required Shigairus non-stop attention for 18 hours straight on. He had not woken up, like all other people on the street, but had simply returned and was now a broken man. A hungry, broken man that was, which was why he decided to visit the ramen shop before crawling into his cozy bed.

"A pork ramen and a glass of milk, if you'd please", Shigairu muttered at the girl behind the counter with his raspy voice as he sat down next to what appeared to be a chuunin-levelled fellow shinobi. Shigairus voice never was one of the more pleasant to listen at and the mission did not do it any good. He sounded like he had been a chain-smoker for many the years who was in a grumpy mood. Half of that was right, to be precise. He had too little sleep at the moment and was in an exeptionally shitty mood. That was why he, with a rather clumsy and agressive gesture, smashed some yen on the counter and furthermore ignored the waitress as well as the people sitting and enjoying their breakfast next to him.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Eat until you are Full!   Eat until you are Full! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:31 pm

As Yondaime was eating his breakfast he saw a konoha shinobi entering the shop with a bad face that made Yondaime to spilt the ramen all over the table. "Oh gosh! Have you been in a mission or something??? You are with a bad face for a jounin like you!" Yondaime said that as he cleaned the table with some napkins. "Oh i forgot to mention im Yondaime, a chuunin of here nice to meet you! Hey ichiraku i pay his meal with my other free ticket...AHhh what a good sake, do you want some to wake up???
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

PostSubject: Re: Eat until you are Full!   Eat until you are Full! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Grumpy as he was, Shigairu did not even bother to turn his face into the direction of the chuunin when he started talking to him. Even when the chuunin offered to pay his meal for him with a coupon, Shigairu let out a grumpy, humming sounds rather then thank Yondaime for his kind gesture. When the ramen had finally been served however, and Shigairu had taken his first few bites, the heat of the ramen and the cozyness it generated inside his belly got him cheered up enough to actually respond to the fellow Konoha shinobi next to him. "Yeah, I've been hunting bandits in forests not to far away from here all night. Once we showed up, those wankers figured they did not stand a chance against actual shinobi and decided to take a run. We've been chasing them nearly all night.", he muttered with his mouth half full with ramen and a patch of bacon. While saying these words, his face remained fixed on the bowl on the counter in front of him, rather then be polite and look at the chuunin when talking to him.

After a couple of seconds, Shigairu was sleepy and his reaction was rather rusty at the moment after all, he realised Yondaime had offered him some sake as well. Still without bending his face into the direction of the chuunin, he took another bite and responded on the same grumpy tone as a moment ago. "Since I'm off to sleep after this, I might as well take some to help me do so", he muttered as his hand reached for his pocket and took out some additional yen, which he threw on the counter with the same agressive gesture as he did before. "I'll pay the sake myself, though. But thanks for the offer.", he added as he fished a large patch of bacon out of his bowl with his chopsticks and put it in his mouth. Such a meal certainly did his mood some good, for sure it did. Unfortunately, it did not completely vanish. Rather then like the chuunin for getting him a free bowl of ramen, the chuunins chitchatting got on his nerves. He never was the kindest of persons, especially not when he was in a condition like this.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Eat until you are Full!   Eat until you are Full! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:32 am

After Yondaime talked everything and eating all the ramen he could, he said goodbye to ichiraku and left. [b]"Nice to meet you, see you around!" [/b]As he left he went to the woods training his skills to get more powerful while he hadn't any students to give his attention to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eat until you are Full!   Eat until you are Full! Empty

Back to top Go down

Eat until you are Full!
Page 1 of 1