Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My New Playmates[WIP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vereno

Vereno

My New Playmates[WIP] Empty
PostSubject: My New Playmates[WIP]   My New Playmates[WIP] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:05 am

My New Playmates[WIP] Agumon

Name: Agumon

Nickname: Agu

Species: Dinosaur

Looks: Agumon looks like your average meat eating dinosaur. The only difference is that he is a lot more bulky and is yellow orange. His eyes are green and for soem reason the top of his head is black. On his nose it seems as if he has a horn but it is only a bump. He has long , sharp white claws on his hands and feet. He has a short stumpy tale and is around the size of a genin.

Personality: Agumon is all heart. He loves people and everything with a pulse. He will not attack unless commanded by his owner. He hates hurting things and will do whatever it takes to be the kindest he can be.

History: Vereno meet Agumon while he was walking around the akatsuki base. He was near the woody area when he spotted an egg covered with colors. He picked up the egg and instantly he knew he wasn't normal. He decided to take it. He kept it clean and nice in his room and about a month later it started to glow very bright. It started to crack and out came this dinosaur thing. Vereno freaked out but Agumon explained everything. He gave him some sort of necklace and when he clicks a button on it Agumon will upgrade into the next level of power.

Jutsu's: (what jutsu's can it before with you or by itself)

Name:Dinosaurs Roar
Element: -
Description:Agumon will expel a load ear popping roar that can push enemies back and damage ears. This roar can bush back weight up to 1000 pounds and goes the distance of a mile and is about the width of a large truck.

Name:Fireblast
Element:Fire
Description:A small fireball that is shot out from the mouth and can burn metal.

Name:Dinosaurs Slash
Description: The claws will become very hot and covered in fire. The dinosaur will then slash at his opponent slicing and burning them.

Name:Evolution
Element:-
Description: Allows Agumon to go to the next level n his evolution. He must be out for 2 posts to do this move.

Name:Warp Evolution
Description: This allow Agumon to quickly go past all his evolutions and skip right to his ultimate. Must be out for 5 posts to do this move.[this is what it looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoGvT9qbRvU&feature=related]

My New Playmates[WIP] Greymon

Name: Greymon

Nickname: -

Species: Dinosaur

Looks: Greymon is way bigger then Agumon. He is the size of a small tree and is very muscular. His teeth are a lot longer but a little more duller then Agumons. From the top of his jaw up is a thick black shell that is near impossible to break. He has two large , sharp and long horns on the side of its head and one large one on his nose. He is still yellow but he has blue lines all over his body. His eyes are red and his claws are a lot longer and sharper.

Personality: Greymon is the exact opposite of Agumon. He will attack without command and will try to hurt and kill whatever he is attacking.

History: He is the next level of Agumon.

Name: Dinosaurs Roar
Description: Greymon does a very loud and powerful roar that can push back weight up to 2500 punds. If you are caught in the blast your eardrums will most likely explode. It is 2x the size of Agumons first form roar.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

My New Playmates[WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Playmates[WIP]   My New Playmates[WIP] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:52 am

Quote :
Name:Dinosaurs Roar
Description:Agumon will expel a load ear popping roar that can push enemies back and damage ears. This roar can bush back weight up to 1000 pounds and goes the distance of a mile and is about the width of a large truck.

This would be A rank
Quote :

Name:Fireblast
Description:A small fireball that is shot out from the mouth and can burn metal.

Name:Dinosaurs Slash
Description: The claws will become very hot and covered in fire. The dinosaur will then slash at his opponent slicing and burning them.

Both would be C rank

Quote :
Name: Dinosaurs Roar
Description: Greymon does a very loud and powerful roar that can push back weight up to 2500 punds. If you are caught in the blast your eardrums will most likely explode. It is 2x the size of Agumons first form roar.

This would be S ranked.
Back to top Go down

My New Playmates[WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Creations :: Pet Applications-
Jump to: