Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King/Queen of the Hill

Go down 
+20
Max
Kakashi Jr
davell nara
Kayden
~Deadwood Zen~
Initake
Hyuuga Rahim
Lark
Izumo
Ulkira
Syn
Robin
Sai Hyuuga
Absolute Greed.
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Adam
Matthais
Pendo
Kibaka
Aile
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:49 pm

lark walks up the hill and covers it with Ice mirrors and jumps and and slices Izumo to pieces with his High speed

I ISH KING BISHS
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Adam sends OVER 9000 Jackals too attack Lark and they do Craptaculars all over lark.

Adam is the king.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:18 pm

lark appears covered in Jackal CRAPTACULAR!!

lark jumps in the mirror and looks after adam .
Back to top Go down
Syn
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Syn throws one of those old ACME time bombs and throws it at Adam and Lark, causing them to explode into black dust with eye balls. Syn blows them into the wind and sits on top of the hill. My hill.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:57 am

Kibaka walks onto the hill and flips into psycho mode and kills everyone.
His awesomeness blew away the other people to china Razz

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:06 am

Pendo brings Kibaka to reality and kicks him off the hill. Pendo's pwnage mulitplies 1 trillion fold as a barrier of pwnage forms around the hill.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:18 am

Near simply pokes the highly inflated barrier, which collapses as the air rushes out of it. Near sits on top of the hill, smilin'
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:58 pm

Near figures out that he was at the wrong hill on the other side of the world that was protected by his pwnage. LMAO

MY HILL!!!
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Rahim

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Rahim falls out of the sky from no wear and lands on pendo

"MY HILL NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:18 am

Pendo's shield of Pwnage Deflects Rahim, making him bounce off thousands of miles away

STILL MY HILL, FOOL!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:21 am

As pendo uses his shield, he is temporarily vulnerable.
Kibaka fires bazooka at pendo. Pendo is blown away with Hyuuga Rahim

MINE HILL
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:42 am

Pendo is not distracted because the shield had already been up and required no concentration because of his pwnage. The shield reflects the missile back at Kibaka blowing him far away.

STILL MY HILL, BISH!
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:28 pm

Kibaka goes back in time. Instead of touching pendo's shield, kibaka takes away the sign(unprotected by shield) that says it's that particular hill. Then he puts the sign on another hill while pendo is looking away fighting kiba in the past.
He has no way of knowing what's happened. Pendo is now protecting a random hill Razz
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Initake runs in the middle of the battle, and destroys all with a self-destructing bomb. "aaaaaahhh!" he yells as he runs, and then everything goes boom.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:47 pm

wow...suicide bomber

STILL MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:55 pm

but i blew you up...... Sad
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:30 pm

...you were on pendo's hill

Razz WRONG HILL!!!
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:02 am

Initake swiftly runs to kiba's hill, as a cheetah, and then runs to the top, and assassinates kiba from behind with a kunai. Razz
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:20 am

Near slaps all of you on the head. It's grownups time.
Near sits on the hill of awesomeness, and makes a bajillion handseals. He freezes time and enjoys being on the hill, forever.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:48 am

Osaru traps Nate in a scroll, sealing his body in there until Osaru touches him. My Hill of Awesomeness now bishes!!!
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:10 am

Pendo laughs because his pwnage allows him to control time, so him and Near are the only ones able to move. He detonates Near with a time bomb and now he is frozen as well. Pendo sits on the hill, where no one can ever touch him or the hill because they are frozen in time.
MY HILL BISHES!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:15 am

Adam climbs up the hill and shares it with Pendo. We both kings of the hill!
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Kiba steals a small shovelful of the hill.

MWAHAHAH

PARTIALLY MY HILL!!!
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:25 am

Pendo looks at Kiba who is at the hill across the street.

YEAH!! OUR HILL!!
*Pendo and Adam's pwnage combine as the hill becomes a super mega ultra empire kingdom of pure pwnage with a giant invincible barrier around it*
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:10 am

Osaru laughs at Pendo's ptitful attempts to reign the hill. Osaru uses his awesomeness to blast Pendo off the hill. He then touches Near, releasing him from the scroll only as Osaru's b!tch. The three of them(Adam cuz hes taht awesome too, Near even though he didnt touch me and Osaru cuz he invented awesomeness as well as uberness)

MEH SHARE OF THE HILL NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King/Queen of the Hill   King/Queen of the Hill - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

King/Queen of the Hill
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next