Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hokage's Downfall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

Hokage's Downfall Empty
PostSubject: Hokage's Downfall   Hokage's Downfall EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:45 am

Ace stood by the gates of konoha as he deeply breathe the fresh air coming up his nose."Huumpph,aaha,Nice Konoha,home sweet home. I've been so long apart from this village that i even forgot its smell." Ace said as he slowly walked up to the gates. But before that he waited till his fellow mate acompletely arrived at the destination. Ace came early just to see Konoha for the last time,he knew this could be his last and massive match he will have so he wanted to remeber one last step on the village. "Today's the day when the Leaf Village falls apart." I shall go with no ,mercy and kill everyone that stand before me,or my name is not Maverick. The Steel Ninja." Ace said as he proudly and confident took out his ciggaret from his mouth and threw on the floor as it slowly turned off.

Ace stood and confusedly looked at the ground. His memories in Konoha had come back. All the bad and good things he went through slowly began crossing across his mind. "Huumph, I must be getting soft for this village. Nah forget this crap of village I ever lived in. It just bronged me poorness. Now is my time to make them pay for what they have done." Ace siad as he crenched his fist. " I feel,great,this might be the biggest and coolest fight I have ever been on."His robe dragging on the floor and the hair flowing backwards as the wind blew it,he sat down and waited for the partner to catch up for Maverick jolted a head earlier.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Hokage's Downfall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Downfall   Hokage's Downfall EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:58 pm

[[Topic is a Void, Due to Ace dieing]]
Back to top Go down

Hokage's Downfall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: The Five Great Nations :: The Fire Country :: Village Entrance-
Jump to: